[2018.01.08] Events in Arinar: January, 8-15

Daria

2 weeks of the same event with the same rewards and the same low drop rate back to back? Devs officially ran out of ideas?

I understand that it is better than nothing, but come on, at least rewards could change or anything new!!

2 hours ago, REAPER said:

I love how when something is not working all come here begging for help and crying fix this fix that. While all the other time they are like "Forum? Phh... i wanna play ws. I dont need that!"

And also that ppls dont check previous posts and just come here to complain

13 hours ago, Gladiator said:

2 weeks of the same event with the same rewards and the same low drop rate back to back? Devs officially ran out of ideas?

I understand that it is better than nothing, but come on, at least rewards could change or anything new!!

now days def3 rare drop for me:head-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

I do 10-20 runs daily for the last 5 days and no good drop. "Bad luck" always? Yes yes always bad luck with this game..me and everyone else Lol!!! No more seekers in my bag and there's no way I'm buying mcoins for seeker with this drop rate. Bye bye guys peace and love!! :christmasrudolf:

I think the reputation system with ayvondil was the biggest error ever , so many new players quitted coz its a endless game ....

And old players quitted coz the mosts update breaks only your gear

3 weeks of no info from mortis event almost 4 weeks . snow event almost goin to end and today its( mortis event info) is goin to be fixed . we are happy DAT u fix . but will we get any compensation for the lost 3 4 weeks where other guilds did mortis everyday while we just waited n watched for the info to pop up . 

10 minutes ago, vegeta said:

3 weeks of no info from mortis event almost 4 weeks . snow event almost goin to end and today its( mortis event info) is goin to be fixed . we are happy DAT u fix . but will we get any compensation for the lost 3 4 weeks where other guilds did mortis everyday while we just waited n watched for the info to pop up . 

Well, after all, better late than never at all, isn't it?

YAY ANOTHER EVENT WITH THE SAME COSTUME(almost)

BE HAPPY EVERYONE THIS IS SO EXCITING

SO GOOD THAT NO ONE WANTS TO SPAM DG

:eating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:TOO GOOD OF AN EVENT

and yet it feels like am getting scammed

Edited by Madz101

• Daria unpinned this topic