[2018.01.08] Events in Arinar: January, 8-15

Daria

ny3.png

Hey there, warriors! :christmashello:

The peak of the holidays has passed, but there are still plenty of festivities in Arinar ahead of us! Another weekly event "Seekers of the Snow Boundary - Warrior of Everlasting Winter" and the second weekly ratings tournament of the holiday are starting today. Let's keep celebrating, warriors!

- a unique Warrior of Everlasting Winter costume is added to all holiday Dungeons, only for this week!
- 
20 winners of the weekly ratings tournament in categories "Good luck tokens", "Guild points" ans "Completed dungeons" will get great rewards:
     - 1st place: 
Warrior of Everlasting Winter costume and 100 Caches of the Ice Kingdom
     - 2nd place: 75 Caches of the Ice Kingdom
     - 3rd place: 50 Caches of the Ice Kingdom
     - 4-10th places: 20 Caches of the Ice Kingdom
     - 11-20th places: 10 Caches of the Ice Kingdom

The deals start on 07.01 at 23:00 CET and will last till 14.01 23:00 CET.

Good luck to all of you!
AIGRIND

Welcome back from your vacations :hi:

And yay, my little shaman will have another chance to get the suit! :happydoge:

Edited by Higgings
Typo

Hi Daria

yesterday i was Amping ring with sign of imperishability and I confirm it too before Amping but when I press ok.

The ring was lost. 

Tell me how is it happened?

Kindly replay thank you.

22 minutes ago, lee said:

Hi Daria

yesterday i was Amping ring with sign of imperishability and I confirm it too before Amping but when I press ok.

The ring was lost. 

Kindly replay thank you.

Send ticket with information to support

23 minutes ago, lee said:

Hi Daria

The ring was lost. 

Kindly replay thank you.

Just now, Jcbreff said:

Send ticket with information to support

Provide them also the informations about your char, server you are playing in, and the time when you were trying to amp your ring. These infos should speed up your answer. :)

12 minutes ago, Lyzois said:

cannot log in to game, and who is online for long time they can't check miracle shop in game atm rip my rides:cereal_man:

3 minutes ago, Urscrewed said:

i cant even get past connecting screen.

It's the game, no worries. It is happening to me too right now 

I love how when something is not working all come here begging for help and crying fix this fix that. While all the other time they are like "Forum? Phh... i wanna play ws. I dont need that!"

maybe they're fixing the low drop rate that made many players quit and stop buying mcoins. who wants to financially support a game when they invest so many hours in dg spamming and get only trash as loot? From my experience..when a game is good to me I am good to the game. no drop no credit card :christmaskiss::christmashello:

Just now, REAPER said:

I love how when something is not working all come here begging for help and crying fix this fix that. While all the other time they are like "Forum? Phh... i wanna play ws. I dont need that!"

yeah why would they complain when game doesn't work? this is crazy hard to understand

Just now, Headcheese said:

maybe they're fixing the low drop rate that made many players quit and stop buying mcoins. who wants to financially support a game when they invest so many hours in dg spamming and get only trash as loot? From my experience..when a game is good to me I am good to the game. no drop no credit card :christmaskiss::christmashello:

:calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:they wont

5 minutes ago, REAPER said:

lol hello seb

Just now, REAPER said:

Hey buddy. None force you to play this game. If you dont like it, move on. I hear barbie online is the perfect game. 

complaining is the root of accountability. if you want to be a sheep and stay quiet when game is flawed that's you, sheep.

1 minute ago, REAPER said:

Hey buddy. None force you to play this game. If you dont like it, move on. I hear barbie online is the perfect game. 

lol ur talking to me?

1 minute ago, Headcheese said:

complaining is the root of accountability. if you want to be a sheep and stay quiet when game is flawed that's you, sheep.

I dont think this game is flawed at all. Ive seen it go a long way since i started playing. But you... you are a spoiled brat. Wants everything easy. Ready. Always as you see fit. And if that is not the case, you do what you know best. Complaign! :)  

1 minute ago, ebeb said:

i was looking for  u in the game and ur old pala:)))))

You can find me at my noob druid. @Spicytuna

GAME IS BACK SO ALL LEAVE TOPIC:))))

4 minutes ago, REAPER said:

I dont think this game is flawed at all. Ive seen it go a long way since i started playing. But you... you are a spoiled brat. Wants everything easy. Ready. Always as you see fit. And if that is not the case, you do what you know best. Complaign! :)  

SEB DO U HAVE ANY 20-22 CHR?

6 minutes ago, REAPER said:

U CANT BE NOOB MY FREND

Just now, REAPER said:

whatever nerd squad. all who complain are spoiled brats. just be a good boy like REAPER and stay in line!

18 minutes ago, Headcheese said:

AIGREED and their mob of self-entitled "MODS" strike again! another year and no good drops. "bad luck" is always the easy answer. broken game..never :christmasrudolf:

Dropped 2 ethereal essences in a row and I RARELY do dungeons. Also last year boots worth 200k, and even back then I did like 5 dg runs in months.

do you know how much seekers are?

Just now, Raezer said:

Dropped 2 ethereal essences in a row and I RARELY do dungeons. Also last year boots worth 200k, and even back then I did like 5 dg runs in months.

nice. maybe need more drops to pay for seeker sets 65k each