Gylenhal

MMORPG Bartle Test:  

29 members have voted

1. 1. MMORPG Bartle Test:

• Achievers
    • Explorers
    • Socializers
    • Killers

I have stumbled this test from Wikipedia. Just want to know what kind of MMORPG gamers I'm playing with and which kind is dominant in Warspear world. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bartle_Test

I Think 50% players would prefer little of each category 25% prefer being in the lab who are usually achievers & explorers 20% of killers who dwell around Nadir  5% would be socializers standing around twns Game does lack exploration & yea I prefer doing little of everything !

I Think 50% players would prefer little of each category 25% prefer being in the lab who are usually achievers & explorers 20% of killers who dwell around Nadir  5% would be socializers standing around twns Game does lack exploration !

And all 5% of the killers would be mc  :dirol:

Oh, that's a pretty good test! Really interesting.

Snorlax what about you? What kind of a player are you? :)

• Developer

Snorlax what about you? What kind of a player are you? :)

Social one. And I do love achievements.

Ok, to clarify things further, every individual player have each of those that are mentioned above in him/her. (there are more than 4 kinds actually but these 4 are the basic ones) Meaning one can kill, explore, achieve goals and socialize. Now the question is which one is dominant with each player? In my case, it is 73%Explorer > 73%Achiever > 40%Socializer > 27%Killer or EASK or AESK. As of now, i'm one of the Explorers/Achievers who enjoys exploring my char's strength, pushing it to it's limit. Now how would i do that? Well by "achieving" goals in quests, "killing" at pvp and "socializing" to gain other's insight. I hope everyone got my point. :D