Bring back old fashioned dungeons

Fortuno

Warspear online holiday events have been a huge thing for quite some time. Issuing new equipment,temporary dungeons and so on.

Holiday dungeons were altered over the years to give players another challenging experience while pursuing the final boss and his loot chest.

Now instead of just fighting through hordes of monsters now you have to solve a few math quizzes,uncover the secrets of the universe and break into the NASA website before reaching final boss.

Jokes aside,what is this? When player goes to dungeon,it expects guardians who it has to kill, not waste it's time and energy solving some meaningless puzzle. (That's me at least)

What happened to simplicity? In the next few years are we gonna have to expect everything I jokingly mentioned above?

Unique doesn't mean it's useful or fun.

If you're reading this,thank you.

Edited by Fortuno

I have not got fully the part where you said not to like the Puzzles inside the dungeon. What do you mean by that, exactly? After all, it is a good thing if dungeons are being upgraded somehow, in these last years. 

I also like how they change dungeons and try new mechanics. Simple mob killing seems to be boring to me and honestly, I really enjoy spaming this year's dg because you always have to pay attention and even people who did it 50+ times still die sometimes xD makes it more entertaining

I will be the one to support @Fortuno. Complicated dungeon with puzzles is only a thing if it worth your time. But it doesn't. Never does. What's better: getting nothing from kill-only dungeons or getting nothing from always-pay-attention-no-time-for-even-toilet-during-spam dungeons?

However, the new dungeons with new puzzles always show that the game is being developed and that the Team is not sleeping. And for that we can be happy.

Well at least lower the amount of puzzles. Asking questions to myself "What on earth killed me this time?" isn't my kind of favorite activity.

• 1 month later...