Rage

GuestGuy7

Question

After the snow update i noticed i get healed after killing mobs while under rage is this a pernament change to rage or only for the snow event?

Btw extra question are we getting relics for expert skills?

3 answers to this question

The healing thingy is a new feature, yep. And for the relics on Experts, although I LOVE relics, I think they may not be necessary on expert skills: they are strong enough even without relics, imo. 

Edited by Higgings
Typo

Wouldnt it be more nice if rage restored hp for killing mobs and players below our lvl? not the same amount as with killing equal or higher lvl players though...

Since it only restores hp while on rage and you also have to kill something i dont think this would make heal that op :D

On 6/1/2018 at 5:36 PM, GuestGuy7 said:

Wouldnt it be more nice if rage restored hp for killing mobs and players below our lvl? not the same amount as with killing equal or higher lvl players though...

Since it only restores hp while on rage and you also have to kill something i dont think this would make heal that op :D

On a dk with 4.7% rage, seized by mobs, and with DeathCall triggered, this stat is basically on 24/7 . Killing lower level mobs makes this statistic quite too op, In My Opinion. The same thing happens with any DoT skill user, included mages and warlocks.