Seekers shield broken?

GuestGuy7

Before the small bugfix update from a few days ago my seeker got easy 10 physical power buffs while my 3 lvl shield was active...

But after the update i now have 4 lvl shield and i noticed i barely get any buffs can gm look at this?

I tested many times by attacking 3 mobs in map 1 and activated my shield and got 4 buffs while i got hit more than 10 times and didnt parry or dodge any of the hits...

Before that bugfix i would had 10 buffs :(

Maybe it was bug that you got 10 buffs so easily. 

If you think its bug then write a ticket and send it to support on January 8th

Respond will take 5-14 working days

Edited by Jcbreff
Typo

2 hours ago, GuestGuy7 said:

Low lvl mobs on snow map gave me 3 buffs per each attack wtf!

Aint each attack supposed to give 1 buff?

Not sure. It seems it depends on the ammount of damage parried and not on the number of attacks. 

A seeker class user can definitly be more accurate than me, though.

Not 1 buff per attack taken, it's like shield lv3 example absorbs xx dmg (no clue) and gives 25% buff with all 10 stacks.

If you take the full dmg the shield absorbs you get all stacks, higher the shield level more dmg it'll take to activate them but longer buff lasts once you get it.

So may be counter to what you'd want but less defence = easier it is to activate the stacks or fight stronger things if amped.

I see thanks.

I hope 5 lvl shield will give 10 buffs easy vs high dmg players and mobs cause the boost will be op if i ever reach 1k power with daggers like that darkwanker player with horror accessories

1 hour ago, GuestGuy7 said:

I see thanks.

I hope 5 lvl shield will give 10 buffs easy vs high dmg players and mobs cause the boost will be op if i ever reach 1k power with daggers

But more dmg you take=quicker buffs but you also die quicker

Less dmg taken=slower buffs but you are not as fragile

5 lvl shield is sexy i absorb 600 dmg at low lvl and it says in the info the amount of dmg absorbed will increase with chars lvl :*

Not sure how much it will increase but i love it already, i can even survive attacks from 26 lvl mcs :[