Out of breath.

Candido Souza

Out of breath. No more to play mage in this game, the other class full of stun and attack and mage nothing. Mage has no cure, no stun (that combination of freezing arrow and blinding fire and rubbish) has no attack. And the only damage class that does not have a raise attack skill. Really. I can not play magician anymore. I honestly just play this game again when you finally improve the mage and give your due respect, which you never had for the class. Ennoblement could even be a skill trump of the magician against the others, only that, barbarian also possessed the same skill. So get the full highlight out of it. Please adms, improve class so you do not lose more players.

Yeah, mages and necros suck pvp-wise. I mean, they being descent at dungeon is not an excuse to suck so hard at arena, that's just bad game design. If it is intended by developres for some classes to suck on arena and be descent on dungeons, they should at least put that in the class description when you are starting a new character.

Edited by nabnecro

waspear theory

char1 good at pve

meaning it HAS TO SUCK IN PVP

char2 good at pvp

meaning it HAS TO SUCK IN PVE

pve examples-mage warden necro shaman

pvp examples-lock charmer(disputable) 

1 minute ago, Madz101 said:

waspear theory

char1 good at pve

meaning it HAS TO SUCK IN PVP

char2 good at pvp

meaning it HAS TO SUCK IN PVE

pve examples-mage warden necro shaman

pvp examples-lock charmer(disputable) 

Char 3 decent at both 

meanwhile druid who is a support class has 10 dmg skills, 10 stuns, 10 heal skills, dispell relic, silence relic, restore 20% hp relic, can reach 800 magic and be immortal.

But hey lets make mage shit to not ruin balance!

hurr hurr mage is so op!

*facepalm*

I think mages and palas chains need to be swapped the more fragile class should have the chains with the skill stun... not the tank who can put a banner in the chained enemy to eat half his hp cause now thats called unbalanced

• 3 months later...
On 5.1.2018 at 4:25 PM, Jcbreff said:

Rogue doesnt have attack raising skill

Even small stun is stun

Mahes have just as much base dmg as any magic class

Actually, stealth does buff your damage. :advise:

• 4 months later...

shame on you admins & moderators mage are weak in pvp... And you still have the mouth/fingers to speak or post here, you should cover your faces... #What happens to balance

#what will happen to mage lovers, like me I happen to love (not like) mages, I do not play any other character...

cant you OPEN YOUR EYE AND SEE FOR GOD SAKE AS LONG AS MAGE IS A CHARACTER IN THE GAME YOU "CANT" MAKE ANY CHARACTER WEAK IN ASPECT OF THE GAME.

NOW THAT CALLED BALANCE...

I CANT LEAVE MAGE EVEN IF ITS BAD/RUBBISHED LESS I ""QUIT""

YOU SHOULD NOT MAKE ANY CHARACTER BAD/WEAK ESPECIALLY IN [[[PVP]]]... OPEN YOUR HEADSSS!!!!!! AND TELL THOSE WHO ARE MAKING THIS GAME!!!!... "BALANCE"!!!!!!!!

""ESPECIALLY""!!!!!

32 minutes ago, hlym said:

shame on you admins & moderators "

Admins and moderators have nothing to do with class balance

45 minutes ago, hlym said:

shame on you admins & moderators mage are weak in pvp... And you still have the mouth/fingers to speak or post here, you should cover your faces... #What happens to balance

It is a moderator duty to be impartial and balanced in the resolution of conflict situations; But note that mods are players who vonlunteer to give assistance on forum - they still have their personal point of view and may express them. Please don't take their opinions as an AIGRIND' official statement 😉 No admin has taken any side in this discussion, I don't know why the heck you mentioned admins even.

If it's not in green, It's nothing but our hamble opinion. )

Edited by Aкasha

1 hour ago, hlym said:

#what will happen to mage lovers, like me I happen to love (not like) mages, I do not play any other character...

cant you OPEN YOUR EYE AND SEE FOR GOD SAKE AS LONG AS MAGE IS A CHARACTER IN THE GAME YOU "CANT" MAKE ANY CHARACTER WEAK IN ASPECT OF THE GAME.

NOW THAT CALLED BALANCE...

I CANT LEAVE MAGE EVEN IF ITS BAD/RUBBISHED LESS I ""QUIT""

YOU SHOULD NOT MAKE ANY CHARACTER BAD/WEAK ESPECIALLY IN [[[PVP]]]... OPEN YOUR HEADSSS!!!!!! AND TELL THOSE WHO ARE MAKING THIS GAME!!!!... "BALANCE"!!!!!!!!

""ESPECIALLY""!!!!!

20180725_191409.thumb.jpg.1641bdf9b81dd8911e14077822cd5088.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I do not understand how you can call mage weak. 

A class with the strongest AoE skill with the largest range that also provides a stun chance along with a position lock AoE skill and a dot that couples well with the arrow skill. 

Firstly

Mage is, if not the strongest purely pve class in game, given that it has a skill that negates all damage per hit (mind you, no skill in game can do that)  and can stack enough lifesteal to reach hp cap with one meteor skill. 

Even locks don't have a similar damage output with such high rewards. 

MOREOVER

Mage have skills that make them extremely strong when it comes to arena scenarios since it is the only class the can (other than barb) which can always strike first because of the resist skill. 

Unlike barb they can couple their first strike with AoE stuns and area lockdown

With the introduction of resist and more pene oriented gear mages can easily nuke any class given that he plays well enough. 

Rogues themselves don't have a stun with their damage output, paladins were close to getting a nerf due to their damage output and its quite obvious that devs made the game in way that a strong debuff like stun/silence is given for classes that do not deal massive damage and vice versa. 

But even then you were gifted enough to be given several relics to cheat the system a slight bit but still talk about fairness? 😛

Be happy your class isn't a necro or a priest, they are basically fodder right now because of the introduction of the new classes. 

Mage is in the top 3 tier list right now as it stands. 

Seems the "barb is weak" troll baits getting old, liked the dramatic title though, ill give you this purple trophy thing. Mages are just #1 class of their side at pve and pvp other than 1v1 some healers..

Let's give Palin, bds, and druids each a 4 second aoe stun with 100% chance to work and all you gotta do it tap the skill, not even apply it.

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 10:55 PM, ElmTree said:

I do not understand how you can call mage weak. 

A class with the strongest AoE skill with the largest range that also provides a stun chance along with a position lock AoE skill and a dot that couples well with the arrow skill. 

Firstly

Mage is, if not the strongest purely pve class in game, given that it has a skill that negates all damage per hit (mind you, no skill in game can do that)  and can stack enough lifesteal to reach hp cap with one meteor skill. 

Even locks don't have a similar damage output with such high rewards. 

MOREOVER

Mage have skills that make them extremely strong when it comes to arena scenarios since it is the only class the can (other than barb) which can always strike first because of the resist skill. 

Unlike barb they can couple their first strike with AoE stuns and area lockdown

With the introduction of resist and more pene oriented gear mages can easily nuke any class given that he plays well enough. 

Rogues themselves don't have a stun with their damage output, paladins were close to getting a nerf due to their damage output and its quite obvious that devs made the game in way that a strong debuff like stun/silence is given for classes that do not deal massive damage and vice versa. 

But even then you were gifted enough to be given several relics to cheat the system a slight bit but still talk about fairness? 😛

Be happy your class isn't a necro or a priest, they are basically fodder right now because of the introduction of the new classes. 

Mage is in the top 3 tier list right now as it stands. 

THAT NOT THE POINT...

You mentioned all merit to mage but... Once a mage get "STUN" that the end... Now you or someone tell me, how would barrier work if the mage himself is Stunned.

. Now to the ennoblement, it works for 3-5 seconds. OH I GOT AN IDEA.. EITHER 3 MORE SEC SHOULD BE ADDED ""OR"" [[IF THE SKILL IS IN USE THE GREEN EFFECT SHOULD NOT BE SHOWN SO THE MAGE OPPONENT WONT HAVE ANY IDEA AS AT THE TIME MAGE BECOMES RESISTANT TO ALL NEGATIVE EFFECT]] it should make sense this way.

PLEASE A.I GRIND IT IS A GOOD IDEA TO EXCLUDE TO GREEN EFFECT... OR BETTER STILL ONLY THE PLAYER OF SUCH MAGE SHOULD ONLY KNOW WHEN THE SKILL IS IN EFFECT BY INDICATING THROUGH OTHER MEANS.... E.G A PERSONAL BUFF OR SOMETHING... sorry for caps