is there any tricks for amplify?

GrimRapper

On 1/3/2018 at 10:32 PM, GrimRapper said:

Any kind guy can teach me about it?

Is there any tricks for amp?

Just press amp button without thinking?

thanks very much

:drinks:

If you are going for high amps (+8 to +9 or +9 to +10), don't use more than 100 signs on one go if you didn't get a single amplification. It looks like there are periods of time that amp is "locked" for certain characters.

For example, one time, I used more than 200 runes of defense trying to get great charms on my helmet and all of them failed. The next day, I used 6 and got great charm. Of course amp system advocates will repeat like zombies that "it all depends on luck", but if you take what happened to me (and countless people) as an example, you will notice the Standard Deviation (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standard_deviation) for something that is supposed to have 5~10% success rate, becomes 0.1%~0.5% on some periods of time. Of course this isn't 100% conclusive but it's an very alarming indicator that the amp system on this game (or the algorithm used to generate random numbers on this game) is veeeery strange.

TLDR: Use max of 100 signs per day.

Edited by nabnecro

2 minutes ago, nabnecro said:

If you are going for high amps (+8 to +9 or +9 to +10), don't use more than 100 signs on one go if you didn't get a single amplification. It looks like there are periods of time that amp is "locked" for certain characters.

For example, one time, I used more than 200 runes of defense trying to get great charms on my helmet and all of them failed. The next day, I used 6 and got great charm. Of course amp system advocates will repeat like zombies that "it all depends on luck", but if you take what happened to me (and countless people) as an example, you will notice the Standard Deviation (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standard_deviation) for something that is supposed to have 5~10% success rate, becomes 0.1%~0.5% on some periods of time. Of course this isn't 100% conclusive but it's an very alarming indicator that the amp system on this game (or the algorithm used to generate random numbers on this game) is veeeery strange.

It is true as he said (:

20 hours ago, nabnecro said:

OMG, thanks so much, it's really helpful, thanks!!!