Advice for my bd

Liidert

I'd like to have an advice from you about my bd.
My Parry may reach around 30% with snow helm and boots, 5/5 parry skill and with the activation of the relic.
My Dodge may reach around 24% with horror amulet and cloak and with the activation of enlightenment skill (4/4).
My Accuracy around 20% with enlightenment skill (4/4).
What do you think?

19 hours ago, Higgings said:

It's rare nowadays seeing BDs who rely on some statistics. I'd say, about time! 

Sometimes it's better to rely on some of them because I don't think an hero with over 1k of damage and very low accuracy can hit easily both monsters and bosses everytime. 

I prefer to have my bd with low damage but high statistics but I'd like to know your opinions

1 hour ago, Liidert said:

Sometimes it's better to rely on some of them because I don't think an hero with over 1k of damage and very low accuracy can hit easily both monsters and bosses everytime. 

I prefer to have my bd with low damage but high statistics but I'd like to know your opinions

My opinion is pretty clear to everybody who know me well enough: I always thought that Stats > Amps, so, for me, you're a well built BD.

Few advices. Since your accuracy is high enough, have you considered to "Improve" your damage by adding some critical hit stat on your equipment? If you are used to play in Ayvondil and you're now in the 4th Town of Ayvondil, the Dodge statistic results to be kinda useless, since mobs there have got high accuracy. However, if you manage to reach such number thanks to the skill only, and you are a PvE character, I'd definitly say that your statistics are very good. Just do not base your build too much on dodge.

4 hours ago, Higgings said:

My opinion is pretty clear to everybody who know me well enough: I always thought that Stats > Amps, so, for me, you're a well built BD.

Few advices. Since your accuracy is high enough, have you considered to "Improve" your damage by adding some critical hit stat on your equipment? If you are used to play in Ayvondil and you're now in the 4th Town of Ayvondil, the Dodge statistic results to be kinda useless, since mobs there have got high accuracy. However, if you manage to reach such number thanks to the skill only, and you are a PvE character, I'd definitly say that your statistics are very good. Just do not base your build too much on dodge.

Yes, I'm thinking to put critical crystals on my amulet and on my cloak trying to reach it above 20%. 

About Dodge I don't know because sometimes it saves me when I run like a :duckyduck: for to do quests 

5 minutes ago, Liidert said:

About Dodge I don't know because sometimes it saves me when I run like a :duckyduck: for to do quests

Well, in that case, I guess you may leave it as it is right now :biggrin:

16 hours ago, Higgings said:

Well, in that case, I guess you may leave it as it is right now :biggrin:

I think so, it's better if I don't low the accuracy anymore. 

About Parry I can wear again the level 25 three bonus, do you know which one?

24 minutes ago, Liidert said:

I think so, it's better if I don't low the accuracy anymore. 

About Parry I can wear again the level 25 three bonus, do you know which one?

I'm thinking about the Technopolis' one, the one you get from bosses. Am I correct?

15 minutes ago, Higgings said:

I'm thinking about the Technopolis' one, the one you get from bosses. Am I correct?

Yes, you have good memory :music-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: 

My bd is wearing the light belt dropped from Pteriks currently but if I have to improve my stats I should to change something. 

Before I tried to have high attack speed but now that I bought the new horror and ice equips I prefer to make some fix

21 minutes ago, Winter said:

Dodge actually does work in t4 (if you get it high enough e.g. 40%+)

If you are looking to solo bosses etc ls and parry.

Agree!

22 hours ago, Winter said:

If you are looking to solo bosses etc ls and parry.

Not only... High damage, defence and the luck to be free from stealers too!