Ice Relic of Rampage bug

Vicstone

Ice Relic of Rampage doesn't work on Hunters. 

I just purchased the relic today because I manage to save a lvl20 bow with rage. I was excited to try if the relic would work along with the rage buff that would give me both 10%dmg and 15% additional crit but it turns out to be a failure. No relic buffs showed. I also looked at the stats but still no addtional crit was given. Please fix this bug sir/madam. Hunters rely on sheer strength, speed and crits because skill cooldowns are too long.

Thanks and Happy New Year.

Thanks for the gift.

Screenshot_2017-12-31-22-08-00.png

Screenshot_2017-12-31-22-08-06.png

Right now Admins and the staff is in vacancy till the 8th of January.

Have you tried to use Combat Stance when the rage buff triggers? I am not sure that the relic will work in case that skill is running already.

Edited by Higgings

I tried it sir and it works. The thing here sir is, it should be automatic when rage kicks in. A hunter only relies on CS to get strong. We are nobody without CS. If we wait until rage activates before we activate CS together with the relic. Then its all over for us hunters in pvp and pve. I hope Aigrind reconsider the activation of the relic for us hunters and also for seekers.

Thanks again sir. Happy New Year.

Screenshot_2018-01-01-01-40-45.png

1 hour ago, Vicstone said:

I tried it sir and it works. The thing here sir is, it should be automatic when rage kicks in. A hunter only relies on CS to get strong. We are nobody without CS. If we wait until rage activates before we activate CS together with the relic. Then its all over for us hunters in pvp and pve. I hope Aigrind reconsider the activation of the relic for us hunters and also for seekers.

Thanks again sir. Happy New Year.

Screenshot_2018-01-01-01-40-45.png

Thank you for the Polite message, and happy new year as well! :)

Now, I understand your point of view. Totally. But I do not think it is a bug; I think devs made it on purpose. Perhaps they thought that It would be too op if the relic automatically triggered if CS is running already. Though, I fear that it will hardly be changed :/ I am sorry to say that. 

It will be OP for us Hunters? But for other users of the relic that is naturally OP like rogue, bd, pala etc. it's fair?

I'm sorry for thinking it's a bug because I was really excited at the relic yesterday but was really disappointed because it didn't work like I wanted too. But sir, please reconsider what I'm asking. Only a handful of hunter's play the class now. Others just try the class but as they see the flaws of the hunters. They quickly change to a powerful class like rogue, barb or dk.

Hunters cannot spam skills like rogue where you can put multiple Agility crystals because all skills have long durations. If we pushed and use cd crystals, energy regeneration, speed and accuracy will fall at the cost of a very small cooldown.

Hunters doesn't have any hide skills like seeker which makes us very vulnerable. Although we were created same function like seekers that relies on auto attacks. Seekers have hide and guard that makes them survive longer. 

Hunter's are only good for pve, every class outclassed us but still I love my hunter. The relic is just for 10 sec. and we could only focus at small amount of rage via weapon because if we try and put a crystal on the armor it would slow us a little. 

Please reconsider sir.

It's not OP. I know you play the game and you can notice the numbers of hunters. Please do something about this.

Thank you.