[2017.12.31] Happy New Year!

Daria

2 hours ago, Madz101 said:

most ppl dont know about forum even if they do they dont post anything

they just rage in world chat and eventually keep quiet so yea

we have all the right to rage even if we lost 1 run thinking its x3 gp 

You guys are making a Drama for a thing that has been fixed already. You'd have the right to rage if the Bonus was not fixed yet, but since now it works as it should be, your self-given right to Rage is lost; I see no point for you, honestly, to keep raging.

Not only Karma has found out the bug too late, and not only Karma wasted a Great Unity Pot. Besides, I invite you not to bring stams topic too here, for 2 reasons:

•1. If you guys realized of the bug and still kept spamming, thinking that maybe on the next run everything would have worked as planned then here it's your fault: you cannot blame devs for a decision taken by you. The best thing you could have done there, was stopping and asking ( politely ) infos about such bug.

•2. Let's even take the case that members had 0/5 as stams, and had to use a stam pot. The stam pot they used was the Gifted one given by the ones you guys are basically calling incompetent. In fact, in the gift they had given us all there was a stam pot as well.

Now, since everything works, and everything is fixed, please, I invite you to quit with the drama, and enjoy the few days left of event. 

Thank you! :happydoge:

Edited by Higgings

For the Next events pls make the rounds last 1m each and raid boss have 50k hp because emerald players keep failing all events after the first week of event *facepalm*

Edited by GuestGuy7

1 hour ago, GuestGuy7 said:

raid boss have 50k hp because emerald players keep failing all events after the first week of event *facepalm*

Then they wouldnt be raid bosses

1 hour ago, GuestGuy7 said:

For the Next events pls make the rounds last 1m each and raid boss have 50k hp because emerald players keep failing all events after the first week of event *facepalm*

If the event is for lv6 players, I may even agree

Well the server is full of useless/lazy players so either make it easier or remove it completely.

Those poor weak +10 bds with 1300 power cant afford to help events buhuhu

16 hours ago, GuestGuy7 said:

Well the server is full of useless/lazy players so either make it easier or remove it completely.

Those poor weak +10 bds with 1300 power cant afford to help events buhuhu

:staringpumpkin:

@ Higgins. Its not drama when this has a track record of happening at every event and it does happen virtually every event. Since when is it ok for a business to offer something and then not give it? you do realise this is deliberately misleading. while were talking about all this you know mcoins are cheaper for Russians then anyone else which is also discrimination, you should read the trade description act, do u really want to continue this?

1 minute ago, Jackb said:

@ Higgins. Its not drama when this has a track record of happening at every event and it does happen virtually every event. Since when is it ok for a business to offer something and then not give it? you do realise this is deliberately misleading. while were talking about all this you know mcoins are cheaper for Russians then anyone else which is also discrimination, you should read the trade description act, do u really want to continue this?

Nah, I stopped this long time ago, and, please, I invite you to do as well :)

17 minutes ago, Jackb said:

1. You cant always prevent bugs

2. Mcoins are cheaper in russia cuz they have lower income

3 hours ago, dirtfox said:

300+ dg with only 4 useless drops to show, absolute waste of time 

1 minute ago, Jackb said:

fox I did more and got 1 good drop all week, not including the chests were a total bust too.

The most infuriating thing is when someone does a dungeon once and drops an ice amulet or something.:cat2:

3 minutes ago, Jackb said:

and then we get told 'its a matter of luck'

btw anyone else having this, cannot connect to server issue?

i have connection issue

Thats what i never liked about online games not only the lag or cant connect at all but also devs can close the game at any moment and all our money and time will go to a waste.

This is the last online game i play and if it ever closes i quit multiplayer gaming forever

1 minute ago, GuestGuy7 said:

Thats what i never liked about online games not only the lag or cant connect at all but also devs can close the game at any moment and all our money and time will go to a waste.

This is the last online game i play and if it ever closes i quit multiplayer gaming forever

So give me ur account 

So the servers are down for everybody?

Cant even check the server list i remember in the old version servers with red colour name meant the server is down...

Now theres nothing only the stupid connecting... when i try to open my char list

@Mistaj

acc sharing is illegal sadly :(

well atleast for all who are not +10

Edited by GuestGuy7

• Daria unpinned this topic