nerf forest song

sultanomar

why forest song radius 2yards wtf :bad: its the only thing which protects druid and now its 2 yards only and always fail and its known fail sleep = rip druid pls fix that shit or atleast fix screen glitch 

1 hour ago, sultanomar said:

why forest song radius 2yards wtf :bad: its the only thing which protects druid and now its 2 yards only and always fail and its known fail sleep = rip druid.

Arrr.... there is a reason if druids are still considered annoying. And I am pretty sure it is not for their healing abilities...  

1 hour ago, sultanomar said:

or atleast fix screen glitch 

This is a problem that many players have reported already. Besides, it is well known to developpers too. They are trying already to find a solution for this. 

yeah right if forest song fail you die nice joke, i think you some 800 magic 5k hp druid who wants to be immortal.

Not like even 300 magic aint immortal with 100 second roots and 50 other stuns

On 1/6/2018 at 5:12 PM, GuestGuy7 said:

yeah right if forest song fail you die nice joke, i think you some 800 magic 5k hp druid who wants to be immortal.

Not like even 300 magic aint immortal with 100 second roots and 50 other stuns

800 magic lol bro iam not rambo maybe my dmg quite high 660 but idie easy and my def 2500 with 30% resi when sleep fails idie thats lame

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, GuestGuy7 said:

wtf i was killing 26 lvl rogues with 300 magic 18 lvl druid you must be some noob

:shok:

wtf u talking like this?

And calm down i don't want to take part in the debate, but it is a fact that rogues can rape a druid even with 30% resi, that's what they are designed for and im pretty sure that if u face a rogue amped like omar he can insta kill u.

pls talk to others properly.

5 hours ago, Pecleb said:

:shok:

wtf u talking like this?

And calm down i don't want to take part in the debate, but it is a fact that rogues can rape a druid even with 30% resi, that's what they are designed for and im pretty sure that if u face a rogue amped like omar he can insta kill u.

pls talk to others properly.

I ran in circles around that aoa rogue hoel with my 18 lvl druid.

I didnt even had forest song to save my ass if he gets near me and i still took ZERO damage.

Not only that but i used non hp heroic set my hp was like 1900, i could be killed just from one hit or one poison but i RAPED HIM :D

Then after a few hours i went to gg and killed 2 rogues higher lvl than me 2 on 1 hahaha.

And you telling me 600 magic druids with 4k hp and all expert skills are dying easily?

WTF only noobs are left nowadays?

I miss the old times when there were players who gave me any challenge like Sulla zzz now its only noooooobs

I bet if i make a druid now i will beat 99% of the server 1 on 1, the 1% who i cant beat are probably those barbs with huge mdef and all stuns on max

Edited by GuestGuy7

• 2 weeks later...
On ٢٧‏/١‏/٢٠١٨ at 11:11 AM, GuestGuy7 said:

wtf i was killing 26 lvl rogues with 300 magic 18 lvl druid you must be some noob

Bro rouges have jump iknow alot rouges who can kill u with jump only not bcos u play vs nub that means u op at least iam nub but ibeat +10 with full arena rewards ppl