Does parry work for ranger?

Lison

Hello there!

What do you mean, exactly? You're asking if parry works against a ranger or if parry can be useful for a ranger?

Waiting for your answer :)

2 hours ago, Higgings said:

Hello there!

What do you mean, exactly? You're asking if parry works against a ranger or if parry can be useful for a ranger?

Propablu meant that can ranger parry attacks

54 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

Propablu meant that can ranger parry attacks

Yea, of course it can. But you have to put the "Parry" statistic in your equipment. 

Do not confuse with "Block": in order to work, this statistic requires you to wear a shield. 

I hope, anyway, we have got what you meant there. Don't hesitate on asking if in case you have got more questions! 

On Fri Dec 29 2017 at 5:16 PM, Higgings said:

Hello there!

yea,i mean that can ranger parry attack,i tried a long time to parry attack,but no once parry,because im only 6% parry?and thanks for your answer,im a newbie:)

Edited by Lison
to say thanks

2 hours ago, Lison said:

yea,i mean that can ranger parry attack,i tried a long time to parry attack,but no once parry,because im only 6% parry?and thanks for your answer,im a newbie:)

Well, yea. Maybe cause you just have 6% of parry, or you're fighting vs Ranged fighters; in this case, parry will not work against them ( casters / rangers / hunters are included as Ranged Fighters )

Have you considered to increase your "Dodge" parameter? Such statistic is way more appreciated for a class like yours, than Parry ( which is awesome too, but better made for classes who are used to face the enemy directly, such as tanks ). Rangers can also increase their Dodging skills thanks to their basic skill.

Let me know your opinion! :youre_the_man1:

Edited by Higgings

7 hours ago, Higgings said:

Well, yea. Maybe cause you just have 6% of parry, or you're fighting vs Ranged fighters; in this case, parry will not work against them ( casters / rangers / hunters are included as Ranged Fighters )

Have you considered to increase your "Dodge" parameter? Such statistic is way more appreciated for a class like yours, than Parry ( which is awesome too, but better made for classes who are used to face the enemy directly, such as tanks ). Rangers can also increase their Dodging skills thanks to their basic skill.

Let me know your opinion! :youre_the_man1:

yea,increase my dodge parameter is easier than parry,i select dodge :),and i just wanna know can ranger parry attack,i tested by farm,not figter with other player,i know parry only useful for melee class,im weak,so i can only tested by farm:help-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Paritus said:

parry works only with mele weapons, parry not  work with rangers bows and crossbows

Higgins say it can, your answer is different,so which is true

On 2017/12/31 at 3:43 PM, Higgings said:

Yes, he can! :)

On 30/12/2017 at 7:47 PM, Higgings said:

^^^^

@Lison

14 minutes ago, Lison said:

:bad-luck-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Please, if you have some doubts, share them with us. We will try to solve them together! :christmashello:

• 2 weeks later...