Steam account not working on phone

paukloanas

Hey pals, i installed the game via Steam on my PC and i also want to play it on phone, but it seems it wont work, i got steam app installed on phone but the game wont start. Any ideas on how to play the game on phone or how to login on phone without having to use Steam? Thank you for help!

9 hours ago, paukloanas said:

Hey pals, i installed the game via Steam on my PC and i also want to play it on phone, but it seems it wont work, i got steam app installed on phone but the game wont start. Any ideas on how to play the game on phone or how to login on phone without having to use Steam? Thank you for help!

Download game from appstore to mobile

@paukloanas To play Warspear on your phone you don't need the Steam app. All you have to do is to download the game from a playstore like Jcbreff said, and enter your email address and password which you can assign to your Warspear account. If you haven't done so yet, you should start the game on Steam, click on menu to reach those options Screenshot_20171229-161849.thumb.png.aa115aa4ebce2c5680f962e55402b1d1.png

click on 'my profile' to get hereScreenshot_20171229-162358.thumb.png.ad1e5094a3c9480712f914e1b3d2bec0.png

and assign an email and a password. 

If that's done you can log your account from every device. 

Mind that your Steam account password is not the password for your Warspear account although they are linked to each other.

I hope this helps somehow :christmaskiss:

Edited by Morgana

Server switch? How do i choose which server to play on? I made my char. on EU server and when i log in the char. slots are all empty. If i create a new char. it sends it to US server.