Cheapest char to make

Helloguys

Hello guys, this question is in my mind since I started playing this game 

And today I need answers :restingowl:

Wich char is the cheapest  to make as a non mcoins player.

Say 1mc and 1elf in your answer  :christmascandy:

Edited by Helloguys

priest (same as druid but don't need hp on clothes+everybody needs them) then druid; and shaman or necro

healers are cheap cuz no one will take low amp dmger in dg, or low def tanker, while healers are moree likely to be invited with low amp

The only thing you gotta amp of a Healer is the staff. The rest can wait. So I guess you shall point on Druids/Priests or Necros/Shamans. Or at least, it is what I'd do if I were you :happydoge:

On 27.12.2017 at 11:25 PM, Higgings said:

The only thing you gotta amp of a Healer is the staff. The rest can wait. So I guess you shall point on Druids/Priests or Necros/Shamans. Or at least, it is what I'd do if I were you :happydoge:

Thanks for reply :drinks:

In my opinion, it is warden (in this way u can solo mostly) (= 

As i play healers/casters.. The cloth gears and staves are more costly than the heavy gears and the 1h nor 2h wpns xD

On 1.1.2018 at 9:44 AM, Livina said:

As i play healers/casters.. The cloth gears and staves are more costly than the heavy gears and the 1h nor 2h wpns xD

Yes but warden needs good amps at least +6 and I saw wardens die even with 2 healers Bcs. they can't play

• 4 weeks later...

Either make a healer with no hp heroic gears which give tons of critical and full sets cost around 15k which you can easily get just from daily quests in swamps and irselnort (but you will die in one hit in pvp unless you have a 5 lvl stun like roots) or a charmer with a mace to kill even the top low lvl players in arenas while using a +3 mace lol

As for farming bosses charmer again is good for this too and with a few tricks you could kill a red crown boss in like 2m without even taking a hit :D

I aint sharing the trick because aigring will nerf charmer but if you are smart you can imagine what trick im talking about :D

If you make a healer better make a druid cause its very strong in pvp to the point of being immortal in the hands of good runners even with a +5 staff.

Some druids get 700 magic and complain for dying easily which i find hilarious, ignore those losers haha.

Necro and priests are more for pve than pvp, necro has that extra 3 mana regen which is a good bonus for non mcoin healer.

As a non mcoin user with a healer char first focus on getting mana regen and atleast a +5 staff then the rest gear

You could make a ranger or hunter because the weapons are very cheap right now but you wont be able to farm bosses with low amp :(

And hp regeneration is low for those chars its boring waiting 1 minute to reach full hp...

Well hunter got the 20% hp restore relic which is usually 5k in the market and since hunters usually have high hp you could restore 500-700 hp at 14-20 lvl when activating the skill with the red circle animation but the chance is only 10% but then again the cd of the skill is low so you will probably restore the hp after activating the skill 4-5 times... For me the relic was activating very often which led me to believe the 10% is bullshit and the chance to activate is higher in reality

• 2 weeks later...
On 27.1.2018 at 5:42 PM, GuestGuy7 said:

Either make a healer with no hp heroic gears which give tons of critical and full sets cost around 15k which you can easily get just from daily quests in swamps and irselnort (but you will die in one hit in pvp unless you have a 5 lvl stun like roots) or a charmer with a mace to kill even the top low lvl players in arenas while using a +3 mace lol

As for farming bosses charmer again is good for this too and with a few tricks you could kill a red crown boss in like 2m without even taking a hit :D

I aint sharing the trick because aigring will nerf charmer but if you are smart you can imagine what trick im talking about :D

If you make a healer better make a druid cause its very strong in pvp to the point of being immortal in the hands of good runners even with a +5 staff.

Some druids get 700 magic and complain for dying easily which i find hilarious, ignore those losers haha.

Necro and priests are more for pve than pvp, necro has that extra 3 mana regen which is a good bonus for non mcoin healer.

As a non mcoin user with a healer char first focus on getting mana regen and atleast a +5 staff then the rest gear

You could make a ranger or hunter because the weapons are very cheap right now but you wont be able to farm bosses with low amp :(

And hp regeneration is low for those chars its boring waiting 1 minute to reach full hp...

Well hunter got the 20% hp restore relic which is usually 5k in the market and since hunters usually have high hp you could restore 500-700 hp at 14-20 lvl when activating the skill with the red circle animation but the chance is only 10% but then again the cd of the skill is low so you will probably restore the hp after activating the skill 4-5 times... For me the relic was activating very often which led me to believe the 10% is bullshit and the chance to activate is higher in reality

tell me the trick ingame :D

Edited by Helloguys

• 4 months later...
On 1/1/2018 at 2:14 PM, Blossoms said:

Lol I have a Warden lvl 20 I spent around 500k for armours and it's amp till +8

Damagers= you only need to amp weapons

Tankers= you need to amp armors and shield

Healers= you need to amp staff and find gear with magic dmg

• 1 month later...

In a Free to Play reality, I still think tankers are a very good choice. Because their equips are sold by considerably low prices and once you get a decent set, there will always be dungeons and bosses to farm, increasing your chances of obtain a free loot.

Make charmer its good  first char:

1 easy lvl up just, up the dog first and he will smash the entire first land for you (you still will need help for the bosses tho)

2 you can chose later to be full support or be pvp player(he is awesome in bouth)

3 Its easy to play as support since you can just put the bird on your tank and do whatever you want and he have deff buff too