Resistance

GuestGuy7

Question

So far i only resisted a hamstring and a warlocks fear, does it resist all the other stuns like roots and locks dark circle?

Some guy said he blocked a druids bees is it true it can resist dot skills too?

Im gonna keep a res rune set and decide if its worth enchanting my gear with this new rune :D

Edited by GuestGuy7

6 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, GuestGuy7 said:

So far i only resisted a hamstring and a warlocks fear, does it resist all the other stuns like roots and locks dark circle?

Some guy said he blocked a druids bees is it true it can resist dot skills too?

Im gonna keep a res rune set and decide if its worth enchanting my gear with this new rune :D

Try using also these Resistance equips in PvP. Use a Resilience rune on them and try them out: imo they are one of the best pieces for PvP.

And answering your question, yes, they can also resist DoT, or even a Druid's Entangling Roots.

Try them out! You won't regret! :pin3:

Says in the description that it resists negative effects including control. So all negative effects, bleed and DoT are negative effects.

Resistance value on enchants should be increased imo, we sacrifice a lot of resilience for a small chance to resist and it is risky, I don't know if it is worth getting so many crits.

Edited by Gladiator

Yeah, it should have another bonus to it maybe similar to Resilience where it reduces damage other players do also and to counter that bonus give pve a negative effect like increased chance monsters hit criticals or something.

I think its only worth to enchant the helmet with the resist rune and maybe amulet if you dont mind losing a little life steal...

3-4% should be enough to resist once in a while theres no need to use the resistance gear

On 25/12/2017 at 11:47 PM, Winter said:

[...] similar to Resilience where it reduces damage other players do

I like this idea. Maybe they can make this statistic to decrease the time during which you are Stunned/Disabled/Debuff-ed ( in general ) in case the opponent still manages to cast one of the up mentioned debuffs.