Xmoonlight being racist again

Sulti

tae ka pala kumampi ka pa sa kumukutya sa pinoy kinakahiya mo pagiging pinoy read the first page before you post tae ka

and you thread starter shit talker

if you dont have anything in mind

dont make stupid thread

all filipino have unity dont blame it but not a racist

skinheads clan is not pure filipino

for the haters of skinhead clan  :tease: :diablo:

"All filipinos have unity" Stfu with that fortune cookie bull shit

its purely racist nothing less  all you flipo people are racist and everyone in that noob clan is racist so stfu flipo

Sulti dont generalize all filipinos  ;) ppol will be racist, talk shit, insult (or watever it is) to someonee only f dey r provoke too..i

I am too a filipino from emerald server ::)

Sulti dont generalize all filipinos  ;) ppol will be racist, talk shit, insult (or watever it is) to someonee only f dey r provoke too..i

I am too a filipino from emerald server ::)

Eventually if you see your flipo friends being racist the racist side in you will come out to just like those other flipo people did in pvp cave so like i said ALL flipos are racists

And provoke? Oh so your saying me calling her retarded makes it right for her to say duck niggers and all niggers should die? So it makes her right? Its funny how you flipo people try to comment and try to make her actions seem fair. ducking retards -_-

Oh so your saying me calling her retarded makes it right for her to say duck niggers and all niggers should die? So it makes her right?

You're insulting an entire class of people in the exact same way.  You are what you claim to hate.

You're insulting an entire class of people in the exact same way.  You are what you claim to hate.

Cool story bro you know your missing a big war right?

Cool story bro you know your missing a big war right?

Nope I'm just quoting you. 

Im racist and ill accept that but you cant accept your racist to? Come on now I have a screenshot of you saying "duck niggers" but since you wanna call me the N

word again I have no choice but to drop some bombs Heres a few jokes for your viewing pleasure Whats brown and white and lives on the beach? A Filipino and a seagull fighting over a fish What do you call a Flipo walking a dog? A vegetarian. Hey moonlight whats for dinner? Some rice with a side of pit bull? hmm sounds delicious

You have said everything to point out your ignorance.  I don't have to say much else. 

And here comes the pathetic google image searchers for more pointless kiddy pictures  :facepalm:  If your gonna have pictures make it funny as to where it would appear funny to both sides not funny to one side because in that sense your being just as ignorant

"All filipinos have unity" Stfu with that fortune cookie bull shit

its purely racist nothing less  all you flipo people are racist and everyone in that noob clan is racist so stfu flipo

how can you say we are noob?

let me guess

your a looser  :rofl:

am i right?  so better close this thread

strong/best players not gonna make this kind of thread

dirty talkers=weak=noob= no shame= no pride  :rofl:

and all i can say dont cry here in forum  :cray: :rofl:

It's not your fault sulti really you're just another weak minded sheeple raised to think your own actions aren't to be held accountable because you're somehow entitled to something.

It's not your fault sulti really you're just another weak minded sheeple raised to think your own actions aren't to be held accountable because you're somehow entitled to something.

I took responsibility for my actions if you would read I said I regret them but I dont apologize for them. I also mentioned I was being just as ignorant as them. So read the comments and you would see I took responsibility. But the thing is do you see moonlight taking responsibility? No you dont she havent even mentioned that she was being ignorant. Shes ducking 26 im 17 in reality you really should be giving her this talk and not me  :wacko:

I took responsibility for my actions if you would read I said I regret them but I dont apologize for them. I also mentioned I was being just as ignorant as them. So read the comments and you would see I took responsibility.

Responsibility without action is worth nothing.  Regret without apology is worthless. 

Here you are again today as ignorant as ever:

so like i said ALL flipos are racist

Yep and I meant every word. But the thing is your on my back about my actions? What about talking to her about her actions? She never took responsibility for her actions which is showing immaturity especially for a 26 year old and you would thing with her starting the racist shit she would take responsibility before me. So stop talking to me and if you wanna be useful talk  to her about her actions because shes just as wrong if not worse  :facepalm:

And im not ever gonna say sorry because i meant it and right now I wish I could say what I wanna say because I swear I would be even more ignorant but im holding my tongue  :bad:

Details: I dont wanna call them filipinos I wanna call them something else  :bad: :bad: :bad:

how can you say we are noob?

let me guess

your a looser  :rofl:

am i right?  so better close this thread

strong/best players not gonna make this kind of thread

dirty talkers=weak=noob= no shame= no pride  :rofl:

and all i can say dont cry here in forum  :cray: :rofl:

Hmm let me ask you this What makes me noob at a video game that doesnt require skills? Hmm tell me what makes me noob and maybe ill entertain you with a response

http://suddenattack.nexon.net/ try playing this game that requires real skill

Where you can spend $100 and still suck

oh and filipinos play this game and they all suck at it

not one of them are good

losers your only good at games that doesnt require skill

:facepalm:im saying this as a friend bro but stop spamming forum with pointless topics :facepalm: :facepalm:

And im saying this as a friend stfu you sound dumb because its not a pointless topic its a discussion topic. Your just saying this because your filipino to  :facepalm:

Yep and I meant every word. But the thing is your on my back about my actions? What about talking to her about her actions?

Again you try to deflect responsibility by pointing to someone else to justify your own actions.  There is no escape from your own ignorance.  Self denial only lasts so long. 

Again you try to deflect responsibility by pointing to someone else to justify your own actions.  There is no escape from your own ignorance.  Self denial only lasts so long.

You seem to not understand where im coming from. Im not justifying anything its just the simple fact that im pointing out how everyone is talking to me but only a very few talk to her. I see that your still on their side because I havent seen you say one word to her perhaps your scared? I see very few neutral parties and the ones that are neutral are pointing out her ignorance more because shes suppose to be the more mature person and she started calling me racist names when I havent said one racist thing to her. But hey shes you guy's leader right? Im probably hated because Im talking about your leader boo-hoo :'(

A major part of the filipino population live on a dollar a day..

They migrate to other countries such as hongkong,us,japan and arab nations to work for food.. They clean toilets and while they are at it, they get raped,beaten sometimes killed.. This is the internet, i am safe here whatever i say, whatever name i call you, whatever bs i say , i am safe.. Yes that is the reason these filipinos act so tough here, this is just the internet..

I know exactly where you are coming from.... Most likely southside  ;D

Let's examine the facts:

She's not here spamming the forums daily with ignorance. You are doing that.

She didn't make you do anything.  You chose your own actions.

Some people make mistakes and change their behavior.  You make mistakes and keep on doing the same things repeating them. 

You need to grow up and look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself why you're so filled with hatred.

A major part of the filipino population live on a dollar a day..

They migrate to other countries such as hongkong,us,japan and arab nations to work for food.. They clean toilets and while they are at it, they get raped,beaten sometimes killed.. This is the internet, i am safe here whatever i say, whatever name i call you, whatever bs i say , i am safe.. Yes that is the reason these filipinos act so tough here, this is just the internet..

Holy shit lmfao

I know exactly where you are coming from.... Most likely southside  ;D

Let's examine the facts:

She's not here spamming the forums daily with ignorance. You are doing that.

She didn't make you do anything.  You chose your own actions.

Some people make mistakes and change their behavior.  You make mistakes and keep on doing the same things repeating them. 

You need to grow up and look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself why you're so filled with hatred.

lmfao ill pass on the pointless lectures thanks gramps

Its comments like newfolder's who inspire me to keep this topic alive  :lol:  Last topic I tried calling her out on her ignorance but I was being shunned before I could make a single remark myself I was the bad guy even before I started firing racist shots back But hey at least Im not the only one whos sick of those useless flipos I laughed so hard when newfolder said what he said keep it coming  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lmfao ill pass on the pointless lectures thanks gramps

You've obviously never had a lecture in your life.  From your gramps or otherwise.  You crave even negative attention probably from a lack of a stable household.  You've likely never lived outside your own state much less country.  Youre maybe a teenager but developmentally youre still a child.  When you don't mentally wet yourself every time you confront adversity maybe just maybe your bigotry will end. 

You've obviously never had a lecture in your life.  From your gramps or otherwise.  You crave even negative attention probably from a lack of a stable household.  You've likely never lived outside your own state much less country.  Youre maybe a teenager but developmentally youre still a child.  When you don't mentally wet yourself every time you confront adversity maybe just maybe your bigotry will end.

None of that is true But I havent lived outside my state yet and just because I dont wanna see what you have to say doesnt mean Im mentally unstable or whatever you said it could just mean *gasp* I dont care

it could be the lack of  basic ,essential things for living that makes filipinos act like this in the internet.. If you read articles about philippines,then you would say yes,  they are deprived of it.. quality of  education is subpar yet they still have to pay for it since the government do not give out support for it thus leaving a huge chunk of their population , yes, uneducated..oh and did i mention their women dont use soap on their genitals when taking bath? that i got from an episode of oprah  :)

sulti why are u try everytime too make war between xmoonlight and prettypinay :facepalm: ?

its a bit useless

UR SIGGY IS A LIE , i just saw u a while ago in t5   :tease: he cant beat us in-game thats why he uses the forum, i think he has that attention-deficiency syndrome  :lol: :lol: :lol:

i read on other thread that theres this certain someone who admits, and is even proud of disturbing farmers in astral, and is a selfproclaimed best on doing it.. Must be the same attention deficiency syndrome im reading here :)