Xmoonlight being racist again

Sulti

and so whats ur point? u wanna spam this forum full of ur topics crying about racists like as if ure a saint and not a racist urself? who d heck cares now? :lol:

ima post this again here coz im in the first page and everyone can see this too  :blush:

18781_.png

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They closed my last topic so I wanna start a new one  :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful:

Dirty chinks

and so whats ur point? u wanna spam this forum full of ur topics crying about racists like as if ure a saint and not a racist urself? who d heck cares now? :lol:

ima post this again here coz im in the first page and everyone can see this too  :blush:

Get off my dick just because I called you a sluty filipina doesnt mean I was being as racist as I am now because my country and my people shit on your country and your people at everything so you cant win with me  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  Heres  some fun facts

We are richer than you

My country is richer than your country

My people are more athletic than you

My people are more talented than you

China/Japan/Korea makes your country look like a ducking garbage dump

Hmm what did I leave out?

ducking noobs Black people shit on you all day we are ducking better than you at everything in this ducking life and all you got to show for it is being good at a game that doesnt require skill? LMFAO so ducking funny how you guys talk all this shit but look at the ducking facts we are truly better than you  :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/57254/baller-wedding-nba-superstar-dirk-nowitzki-gets-married-in-africa-to-an-african-chick-mto-world-exclusive.html

Even more proof how we are better than you  :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok:  You dont see a dirty flipa chink getting married to an NBA champion/superstar do you? Now stfu

I dont know who the leader of your ducking country is lmfao  :lol: :lol: :lol:  Just shows how important your country is and shows how much your life means. Even Korea's Kim Jong-il's death made national headlines but what nation headlines does your country make? Nothing lmfao get the duck outta here now your racism is more funny than offensive seeing as how black people are better than those dirty tree hugging flipo chinks

And PS we ducking rape olympics and our basketball team which is all blacks are ducking unbeatable you guys are ducking the most inathletic motherduckers lmfao

Seriously you ppl :facepalm: Опубликованное фото For your kind info this picture is invalid for racial discrimination, tht being said the 'N' word is a serious racist word and goes against certain country laws & the above post could contain racial discrimination !

stfu serioussam, i posted an evidence of how bad sulti's attitute is and he dont have the right to cry here and spam topics after making the 1st one and being locked coz he's just seeking fame and attention using moonlight's name. MYOB and  just stay being a useless barb camping in b3 thats all u can do. :blush: ohh and sulti wtf did u say in ur novels? sorry i dint read one word u said there, im not interested in long talks and novel posts  :rofl: 

stfu serioussam, i posted an evidence of how bad sulti's attitute is and he dont have the right to cry here and spam topics after making the 1st one and being locked coz he's just seeking fame and attention using moonlight's name. MYOB and  just stay being a useless barb camping in b3 thats all u can do. :blush: ohh and sulti wtf did u say in ur novels? sorry i dint read one word u said there, im not interested in long talks and novel posts  :rofl: 

Only reason I said that is because you told me "duck off ♥♥♥♥♥♥" dont lie you know you did I wish I wouldve taken a screen shot of that. You said "duck off ♥♥♥♥♥♥" then ignored me so yea you provoked me also :facepalm: 

ohhh i told u that? when? :shok:  i dint even know from what country u are and i dint bother asking coz i dont care and btw i dont use that word coz i dont know what it means :rofl:

And to sum all of what my "novel" said: I am better than you. My people are better than your people at everything in life. My country shits on your country by a landslide. That sums it all up right? :friends:

:blush: fyi ure pretty much racist yourself. remember this when i ignored your main char?

Aren't these your words so you should STFU OMG its attitude you can't spell you can't define racism yet you wanna finger around I wasn't the one who took my barb to b3 or where ever else past 4 months so get your facts right before pointing fingers but I was the one who requested a lock on that topic :facepalm:

Aren't these your words so you should STFU OMG its attitude you can't spell you can't define racism yet you wanna finger around I wasn't the one who took my barb to b3 or where ever else past 4 months so get your facts right before pointing fingers but I was the one who requested a lock on that topic :facepalm:

OMG TY BRO!! Im glad someone sees my point of view That picture is like shit talking its not having any direct definition of racism. Shes trying to comment like shes proving a point. Shes commenting without purpose just like those other flipos  :facepalm:  And I Would rather talk to a ducking wall than to talk to this dumb broad

^ It was simply a fact nothing more & you surely got a bad mouth for which you will get banned soon on the forum !

I know I regret I made those comments but I dont apologize for them  :give_rose:  Manley was right I shouldve just called them out on their ignorance instead of being ignorant with them  :facepalm:

:wacko: this fighting thing is funny and weird :wacko:

But yet you picked their side instead of trying to figure out what really happened or at least trying to see my side of the story so yea thanks for being just as ignorant as them and me  :give_rose:

ohh so what r u crying about again on this topic kid? go fight ate moon in-game pvp. or ure too scared of her in-game thats why u kept crying here in forum?  :lol:

ohh so what r u crying about again on this topic kid? go fight ate moon in-game pvp. or ure too scared of her in-game thats why u kept crying here in forum?  :lol:

Aww did I hit a nerve? So the real question is ARE YOU MAD??? lmao  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

;D Im not scared. I attack ALL the time, she jusy got noobs protecting her. Now im yried of this topic, like I said on the other topic, I STILL DONT GIVE A SHIT!

• Seriously guys, what is the point of being racist anyway? Im pretty sure if any racist people were asked to write 5 good point of being racist, they would answer like this :

1.???

2. err….

3. I don’t know

4. whatever

5. can I go home now??

But if any racist people who using his/ her healthy mind and stop letting the hatred toward other control them and to be honest for a while when they were asked to write 5 bad point of being racist, im pretty sure they would answer like this :

• I made a new enemy, a lot!
  • I show my narrow minded to others
  • people thinks that im still living in era of the stone age
  • I made another racist that will do the racist things toward me to be born
  • can I write this until 100??

If the bad poin was shown much much more then the good point, why you insist doing such a bad thing like this? Seriously guys, This is not the primitive ancient age when Dalton brother still alive and become the archenemy of lucky luke! we already living on a modern age on year 2012 and you still show the racist things and insist to be one of it? Come on!

Beside, no one can choose their nationality or skin color when they were born. We are born because of God’s decision, not because we decide to born to. So why you hating each other because of the thing that God’s decides for you and for the other? The point is, being racist is useless!! If you wanna hate someone, hate them because of their attitude, don’t hate them because of their cover (like skin color, nationality, etc) were different from you!

If you guys still insist for being racist, why don’t you get a peek into a jail? A movie that tell about the private live for the criminal, like Provoked, still would do. Tell me, what makes a person there, a person with the same skin color or nationality like you guys have, becoming a superior to other? Is the answer was their skin? Or the answer was their nationality? I don’t think so!

Beside if I have a problem with someone on this game ill just confront them personally :pleasantry:

i agree with you.

Oh, yeah. I found some picture that I think fits for this thread. Thanks to my friend Karim and Nida who share this for me.

Sorry for my bad English.

Cheers. :give_rose:

18828_.jpg

18829_.jpg

Stop these nonsense guys..  Just enjoy the game, the real enemy in here is the MOUNTAIN CLANS. So get your char on.. Go help at pvp cave!

grabe naman. leader pa naman ng shitheads gang nakakahiya. bakit hindi ipagtanggol ng mga alagad niyang kalbo to? puro yabang lang pala mga yun e. husto lang sa salita ang sasama pa ng ugali. kaya pala naglilipatan sa mc ang mga pinoy na elf.  :shout:

grabe naman. leader pa naman ng shitheads gang nakakahiya. bakit hindi ipagtanggol ng mga alagad niyang kalbo to? puro yabang lang pala mga yun e. husto lang sa salita ang sasama pa ng ugali. kaya pala naglilipatan sa mc ang mga pinoy na elf.  :shout:

Thank God for google translate  :spiteful:

serious turn. I still leader of the gang shitheads embarrassing. Why not defend his disciples to bald? concentrated egoism just turned the e Yun. hard words just go on the habit. therefore turned to mc the naglilipatan pinoy elf.

lmfao from the looks of this it sounds like your dissing moonlight but your very cute by the way :give_rose:

;D Im not scared. I attack ALL the time, she jusy got noobs protecting her. Now im yried of this topic, like I said on the other topic, I STILL DONT GIVE A SHIT!

Very very true like how she was suppose to pvp manley but he ended up getting like 3 vs 1 by her and her noob friends :lol: :lol: :lol:

Very very true like how she was suppose to pvp manley but he ended up getting like 3 vs 1 by her and her noob friends :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cant trust those ♥♥♥♥♥ ass elves  :tease: not a damn one  ;D

tae ka pala kumampi ka pa sa kumukutya sa pinoy kinakahiya mo pagiging pinoy read the first page before you post tae ka

and you thread starter shit talker

if you dont have anything in mind

dont make stupid thread

all filipino have unity dont blame it but not a racist

skinheads clan is not pure filipino

for the haters of skinhead clan  :tease: :diablo: