Coming back after huge break, what changed?

ShyJoshy

Question

Hi. I haven't played Warspear for like 2 years or so. These days max lv was 22 if Im not wrong. I stoped at 20lv and mostly there was end game map called Irselnort and lvling up was simple by doing everyday daily quests around Irselnort and Labolaroty. Is there new main-quest story line or new map to do daily quests on? How goes labolatory now and if still worth to do it daiily?

Also I have like 50k gold so not much. Is there fresh and kinda fast possibility to earn money as f2p player? ^^

Have a nice day ^^

6 answers to this question

Actually, with level 22 update there was the opening of the new island Ayvondil as well. Ayvondil now contains 4 towns with new storyline quests, bosses and dungeons and town 5 is probably gonna be opened in 2018 (at least everyone hopes for it :D) along with level 30 as maximum level. 

There was also an update for the Astral Lab. Behind the Eye bosses you can find a portal which brings you to the new Lab in which you can find the Kronus dungeon.

To make money the best way now is probably to do dungeon on Snow Boundaries and to hope for a decent drop. Otherwise farming bosses and such is always another possibility :)

18 minutes ago, ShyJoshy said:

Ooo! That's cool! I just traveled to Ayvondil and look around twon but I couldn't find any quest to take :( Also on map I can't see any "!". Any idea?

Are you sure that you finished all on the ashcoast?

1 hour ago, ShyJoshy said:

Ooo! That's cool! I just traveled to Ayvondil and look around twon but I couldn't find any quest to take :( Also on map I can't see any "!". Any idea?

Hvvae you finished berengars tower hard quest

Eh no xD after CL you have to finish the whole t5 storyline on Ashcoast + some storyline quests on the swamps and then bg tower levels easy, hard and normal. 

Then you can move on to Ayvondil:amiabledoge: