Christmas Costume Bug?(Steam DLC)

Turtle

Hey so I got the DLC stuff cus it sounded like a dope deal but the costumes back is all messed up... it’s called “Priest” which is a male... and when “Priestess” is a female. I think the back of the head is suppose to show whatever Your Haircut on your char is. That would make sense... Female Haircut on back ruins it. And I’ve asked everyone so far who has it and they agree.

8FF3C834-A6F9-494D-8597-4819BC4C02E5.jpeg

Guest Jessie

Hey!

Dear player, you see, this "ponytail" is part of Helmet.

That is why we can't change anything...

3 часа назад, Turtle сказал:

Hey so I got the DLC stuff cus it sounded like a dope deal but the costumes back is all messed up... it’s called “Priest” which is a male... and when “Priestess” is a female. I think the back of the head is suppose to show whatever Your Haircut on your char is. That would make sense... Female Haircut on back ruins it. And I’ve asked everyone so far who has it and they agree.

5 hours ago, Turtle said:

drawn-helmet-19.gif

its something like that, its not supposed to resemble female hair

• Daria locked this topic