Help new players

NoobPvP

Good morning,Good afternoon,Good night,
As all players of warspear know, start the game of 0 and very difficult, it is logical 
that no one has obligation to help other players but it is very difficult for those who 
are starting to play if they develop in the game, the game itself does not support for new 
players "yes there is help" but I speak for myself I started to play alone with no one to 
help me so I was able to develop in the game after 1 year, for the new players who are almost 
inpatient uninstall the game before picking up lv 3.
There really is not much to do but ...
To influence the strongest players to help the weak >>
- Daily quests in which the player must help the other to kill 1 boss or to make a dungeon ..
- Achievements of the same genre, helping new player wins if conquests .... I know that you 
already are and they are working on it and this is just some way of how it can be done ....
Thank you..by Noobpvp
Edited by NoobPvP

1 hour ago, NoobPvP said:

Daily quests in which the player must help the other to kill 1 boss or to make a dungeon

i mean who really gonna do this quest unless it is very rewarding, also people are lazy to go map 1 when there is so much other quest around them

1 hour ago, NoobPvP said:

Achievements of the same genre, helping new player wins if conquests

people will help new players just to get the achievement and then forget new player ever existed and things will go back to normal

or they will make new characters to get the achievement and never care about new players

Edited by FakeUser

The keyword here is "impatient", a mod once said that the game isn't intented for casuals, so if someone is that lazy, the game ain't for them. Warspear was my 1st mmo rpg, and I developed my character on my own.

@NoobPvP The strong survive, the weak or try to beg for an help everyday or leave the game. 

Personally I got some luck meeting good people who gave me help. 

I can understand newbies but there isn't something that also lazy people can help me (like rewards). 

Some quests are hard (bosses) but this is the game that we agreed the first time we downloaded it

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/1/2018 at 2:46 PM, yoshumitzuXbabyy said:

If there were someway that the high lvl player could recieve a gold reward for this otherwise, :blush:

You mean from the new players or the game system itself?

Creating first character is always hard ( It took almost 6 months for me to reach lvl 24 when i started. That's lame actually).:unsure: