Scammer youanoob/ibnoob

Amber Benny Olivechallman

Add new ppl to guild and loosing valuable s 

Name and shame since we can't retrieve wat we have lost

Now this has happened many times to my guild and we can't lv the guild as of this! gm plz ban these scammer from ur game severs 

Screenshot_20171221-124007.png

Screenshot_20171221-124000.png

Screenshot_20171221-123955.png

Yes is bank char and unfortunately how do make someone heir with out trust ? I'm just showing for all to see he can't be trusted so no one else looses item from there wh

Edited by Amber Benny Olivechallman
Incomplete

Also this is ingame problem so devs wont help

6 hours ago, Amber Benny Olivechallman said:

gm plz ban these scammer from ur game 

Edited by Jcbreff

Why the heck do u put such valuable items in storage and why do u make strangers heir or even explorer. I wouldn't like to be mean but that's all your fault. And that's not a reason to ban

@Amber Benny Olivechallman As other people has told to you, it's an ingame problem. 

If you are a Guild Leader, next time don't put strange people Explorer or (:duckyduck:) Heir!

2 hours ago, Liidert said:

next time don't put strange people Explorer or (:duckyduck:) Heir!

yeah about that

16 hours ago, Amber Benny Olivechallman said:

Now this has happened many times to my guild

i hope you learned this time

Wow its so great to see how many ppl protect scammer s yes we did rank him and we added him like I said in my previous comment I posted this to  warn others  ps he should b banned we talking over 150bucks of miracle coin items here but go on guy s make more excuses for ppl to scam others !good job it must b OK to rob others maybe I might start since u can t get a ban :) and so many ppl seem to condone it

Edited by Amber Benny Olivechallman
Typo

They are protecting nobody: they are saying that since it was you who made him Heir, it was your own fault. Next time, pay more attention who you're giving important ranks to

And they are right about the In-Game problem matter as well: developpers will not do anything for this, for the same reason. Though, thank you for having warned us about this player.