Arena 3x3

Luan Borges

Will we ever get 3x3 arena ? Its has been a work in progress for ages . It cant be that hard to just let us play a 3x3 arena again ( that is not centered around seals, just plain and simple 3x3)

• 5 weeks later...

In the beginning , I thought they closed 3v3 section in area because they wanted to people play in seals mode. Before seals 3v3 was the main arena mode, I mean in general people were fighting in that mode so people would not choose seals to spam arena because it costs more arena tickets and more time. 

For now, there are no News about 3x3. I asked already in the News and Announcements section and that was the answer. Perhaps the best thing to do for now is being patient, I guess :pin7:

13 hours ago, Higgings said:

For now, there are no News about 3x3. I asked already in the News and Announcements section and that was the answer. Perhaps the best thing to do for now is being patient, I guess :pin7:

Patient? Come on bro, it has been 2 years :seriousowl:

Besides, what could be that "amazing" thing they could plan? It is plain old 3v3. Only if not new arena designs...

25 minutes ago, vavavi said:

Bring back resi weps as awards from 3v3:dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Lv26 red weapons with a set bonus... maybe they could trigger the Resilience bonus if you have got 2 pieces of such weapons ( like 2 blades, 2 axes or 2 daggers. Or a mace and a shield 

But staves?  Err.... no idea. But wouldn't you guys like to see red weapons? :blush:

• 6 months later...