charmer need buff in pve

GrimRapper

Please give people a reason to inv charmer in dg.

As we know, charmer is considered a "support" class, but there's no "support" skill for party, weekness is not a good support skill, and people don't care about it. (yeah, they are noobs, but what can I do?)

So, please give charmer a support skill like "increase damage for all members of party", let's say increase 10% dmg for party. in this way, people can get a reason to inv a charmer.

Please, do something for charmer, we can't survive anymore, because you keep active EVENT all the time, and we charmer really hard to get a invitation for DG.

we got nothing to do but staring "drop things" on the screen with jealous.

Please let charmer be a good support role for party.

Please give charmer a skill like increase dmg for party.

Please let charmers get a chance to fighting.

I understand that a charmer needs some adjustments ( or maybe not ), but you are creating a lot of Topics in which you basically write the same things everytime. :sadowl:

If you cannot get invited by people, then gather some trusted friends of yours and go to the dungeon. I made the dungeon lv26 with my Sham lv14 yesterday; a friend of mine invited me, and people were glad to invite a low level with them, without experts nor a proper PvE set: I see it hard that EVERYBODY in the server you are playing in refuses the Charmer class in dungeon, honestly. 

26 minutes ago, GrimRapper said:

charmer is considered a "support" class, but there's no "support" skill for party,

Warrior Healing? Help of Chaos? Eye of the Darkness? Aren't these supporting skills? 

If among all of these you take "Weakness" ( a debuff ) then of course we ain't talking about Supporting Skills. Is like defining a Shaman not as a Support Class ( or healer ) cause Earthquake is not a support skill.

My suggestion is, at the end of the story, if you cannot get invited cause people are dumb (it is not your fault, and nor the Class' fault) then start to make your own party and spam with those people who accepted you. 

Edited by Higgings

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

I understand that a charmer needs some adjustments ( or maybe not ), but you are creating a lot of Topics in which you basically write the same things everytime. :sadowl:

If you cannot get invited by people, then gather some trusted friends of yours and go to the dungeon. I made the dungeon lv26 with my Sham lv14 yesterday; a friend of mine invited me, and people were glad to invite a low level with them, without experts nor a proper PvE set: I see it hard that EVERYBODY in the server you are playing in refuses the Charmer class in dungeon, honestly. 

Warrior Healing? Help of Chaos? Eye of the Darkness? Aren't these supporting skills? 

If among all of these you take "Weakness" ( a debuff ) then of course we ain't talking about Supporting Skills. Is like defining a Shaman not as a Support Class ( or healer ) cause Earthquake is not a support skill.

My suggestion is, at the end of the story, if you cannot get invited cause people are dumb (it is not your fault, and nor the Class' fault) then start to make your own party and spam with those people who accepted you. 

I have some friends for pt, but THE POINT IS YOU CAN NOT ALWAYS LET YOUR FRIENDS TO HELP YOU! Yeah? you can't always "need help".

And whatever you say, Charmer is really hard to get invitation for dg, it is truth. And people was right, I also won't inv Charmer even I know it can make a lot of dmg, because that need pro player, (also it's not too much dmg).

Warrior healing and bird is not support skills, because there got to be healers in pt, why need your useless support? just incase healer dead?? no, we only got 5 slot for party, we can't left a slot for the things may not happen. 

And darkness? just like what I said, people don't care about it, and they are right, it's really useless, because it depends how much def of tank, and if tank is good, it's really no need darkness, if tank is not good, you also can't help him with darkness.

Edited by GrimRapper

17 minutes ago, GrimRapper said:

I have some friends for pt, but THE POINT IS YOU CAN NOT ALWAYS LET YOUR FRIENDS TO HELP YOU! Yeah? you can't always "need help".

You put this as "please bring me with you", or worse, "Help me to spam". Ever tried to put it as: "Hey, shall we spam a bit?" when you ask to a friend to go in dg? And what's wrong with spamming with friends only, lol. I actually like to spam with people I trust, more than with people who just rush in the dungeon and often die >.>

45 minutes ago, GrimRapper said:

Warrior healing and bird is not support skills, because there got to be healers in pt, why need your useless support? just incase healer dead??

And darkness? just like what I said, people don't care about it, and they are right, it's really useless, because it depends how much def of tank, and if tank is good, it's really no need darkness, if tank is not good, you also can't help him with darkness.

Lol, this reasonment made me smile. So according to you, if the tank has got a low def, the buff becomes useless cause the tank would get low def as bonus ( which makes the Charmer useless, as well as this skill ) and if the tank is op, then why even buffing his def, since it has high enough def? ( which makes the Charmer and his skill, here as well, useless ). Or again, what's the point even for a necro to heal the tank , if the shaman heals him too ( and even in a better way, I'd say! ) and does not even spend Health Points to use their skills ( well, most of them )? Following this reasonment, every Deathknight could even refuse to get Healers in dungeon, since Secret Reserves or a good enough life steal build could make him immortal, and same story for Wardens. Full Shamans could do the same work, since they can reach an incredible ammount of def and healing skills are not a problem. Not to count the damage made by 5 totems...

A charmer needed a nerf for PvP, but after the Introduction of the Resistence buff, I don't think it will be nerfed in PvP matters either. 

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

Or again, what's the point even for a necro to heal the tank , if the shaman heals him too ( and even in a better way, I'd say! ) and does not even spend Health Points to use their skills ( well, most of them )? Following this reasonment, every Deathknight could even refuse to get Healers in dungeon, since Secret Reserves or a good enough life steal build could make him immortal, and same story for Wardens. Full Shamans could do the same work, since they can reach an incredible ammount of def and healing skills are not a problem. Not to count the damage made by 5 totems...

A charmer needed a nerf for PvP, but after the Introduction of the Resistence buff, I don't think it will be nerfed in PvP matters either. 

Well, there words really don't make any sense.

Whatever you say, people don't inv charmer for reason, they are not stupid, I also won't inv charmer. IT IS TRUTH FOR SURE, no need to argue. 

"charmer need to be buff", this viewpoint not from me, I saw it from one of Moderators, Now I just toally agree with it., charmer got to be buff in PVE, you can't just say charmer is OK, you must let people know it's OK, if not, that mean something is wrong, and need to be fixed.

As what I said, give charmer a real SUPPORT SKILL.

https://www.youtube.com/user/jerryparryru

This guy has got a charmer. Check his videos. I, honestly,  am not sure what kind of buff you are looking for PvE. 

charmer needs to be deleted it only ruins low lvl arena because of the coward runners with +7 and higher mace and 4-5 lvl dog who can only kill 500 hp newbies.

Delete buudbd too along with TrashNation guild and all its members 

On 21/12/2017 at 4:44 PM, GuestGuy7 said:

charmer needs to be deleted it only ruins low lvl arena because of the coward runners with +7 and higher mace and 4-5 lvl dog who can only kill 500 hp newbies.

You know it will never happen, dude xd. You can hope for a nerf, instead. 

On 12/21/2017 at 5:44 PM, GuestGuy7 said:

They wont cuz there is no reason at all. Also they wont remove chars, only ban them but they wont do that without proof of something illegal

Edited by Jcbreff
Typo

8 minutes ago, GuestGuy7 said:

this guild is just annoying, mcs are terrible and lose all wars and have cheap mcoin item prices 

1. Personal opinion

2. They dont lose on purpose (elfs just have too big attack group

3.prices are low cuz so many ppls bought them and sold low price

On 24/12/2017 at 7:47 PM, Jcbreff said:

1. Personal opinion

2. They dont lose on purpose (elfs just have too big attack group

3.prices are low cuz so many ppls bought them and sold low price

Meh, mcs do not even try: they are demotivated for wars. ( EU-Emerald situation )

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...