[2017.12.15] Game servers restart

Daria

0HHOGF8ShnU.jpg

Dear players!

Today, 15.12.2017, at 14:00 CET our game servers will be restarted due to the fixing of some bugs. The game will be unavailable for about 25 minutes.

Fixes:

- simplified the mechanics on the fifth location in the holiday Dungeons.

- reduced the parameters of the final boss in the holiday Dungeons.

- the cooldown of the guild event "Paladin of Frost" was decreased, now it can be activated once in 12 hours.

- fixed the bug with incorrect appearance of the boss on the fifth stage of "Path in the Ice" event.

- corrected the requirements for getting a holiday achievement "Legends of the North".

- increased the number of Guild Points for completing holiday Dungeons.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

AIGRIND

7 minutes ago, Daria said:

great, the dg is taking almost double time of horror event . Now we can spam with pot 

Did you guys also increase the magic defence given by all the pieces of equipment which had the Magic Defence as statistic? ( for example, golden dawn armor )

Just now, Higgings said:

Did you guys also increase the magic defence given by all the pieces of equipment which had the Magic Defence as statistic? ( for example, golden dawn armor )

yep, read the corrections  in the end of release post.

Even if they have changed a part of the dg, make it in 1 stam with members +8 down is impossible. It is only possible to complete the DG in a stam with full + 9 + 10 members. I think I should increase the time in DG because it spends 2 stam to drop pot or ball is kind of ridiculous do not you think?

Edited by Andy JS

29 minutes ago, Daria said:

0HHOGF8ShnU.jpg

Dear players!

Today, 15.12.2017, at 14:00 CET our game servers will be restarted due to the fixing of some bugs. The game will be unavailable for about 25 minutes.

Fixes:

- simplified the mechanics on the fifth location in the holiday Dungeons.

- reduced the parameters of the final boss in the holiday Dungeons.

- the cooldown of the guild event "Paladin of Frost" was decreased, now it can be activated once in 12 hours.

- fixed the bug with incorrect appearance of the boss on the fifth stage of "Path in the Ice" event.

- corrected the requirements for getting a holiday achievement "Legends of the North".

We apologize for any inconvenience.

AIGRIND

:seriousowl:

10 minutes ago, Andy JS said:

Even if they have changed a part of the dg, make it in 1 stam with members +8 down is impossible. It is only possible to complete the DG in a stam with full + 9 + 10 members. I think I should increase the time in DG because it spends 2 stam to drop pot or ball is kind of ridiculous do not you think?

Yeah, only people with high amp (rich) can complete the dg within one stam. 

Horror Dungeon was more better than this (I spent 4 life scrolls and 2 stams for a run) and people are complaining about this. 

I suggest you to increase the time for a run aa well

Edited by Liidert

Just now, starlordEU said:

do we get stams as gift again:[ we already wasted them doing 4 stam per run...:[

No, it was the gift for the event. 4 stams per run is pretty a lot!

Servers are up!

• Daria locked this topic
  • Daria unpinned this topic