New Player LF US/ENG guild (hardcore PvPer)

Neflak

Playing Druid on US-Sapphire server, only a few days in, but I like the game so far.  I play on PC, and am a fairly hardcore PvP competitive person at my core.  Looking for an active, helpful guild.  I play sporadically throughout the day and primarily at late night PST as that is when wife+baby are asleep :).  Just to clarify I am not looking for people to carry me, or feed me free gear, I know how to earn my way and learn what needs to be done to be the best, but information in a game like this is priceless and the players and community know all of that info best.  Please feel free to respond here or look for me in game.  Thank you!

ign: Neflak

9 minutes ago, Morgana said:

Hey there!

The easiest way to find a guild is to spam worldchat because more people are gonna see it :D

I will do that, is there any way to copy and paste a message or scroll to a previous sentence or do I need to type it in each time?  Not a lot of PC compatibility it seems :P

4 minutes ago, Neflak said:

I will do that, is there any way to copy and paste a message or scroll to a previous sentence or do I need to type it in each time?  Not a lot of PC compatibility it seems :P

Haha xD unfortunately you have to retype it again and again :/ there used to be copy paste 3-4 years ago but they removed it for some reason .-. I guess to avoide spams :D