Make Warspear a Better MMORPG

slay

The critical feature that Warspear dont have as a MMORPG is

Every class have the same gears, the same skills and no specialization or skill tree

Job system should be implemented in this game immediately to make this game last long in competition.

Well, its my opinion for the current 0.7.0 version.

I hope the developers have a good thinking in MMORPG features implementation in the future.

The idea is quite simple: MAKE US DIFFERENT NOT JUST BY NAME  8)

TibiaME has released new version v2.00 now with attributes, skills, sounds and outfit (hi-res), if i compare with warspear, i see warspear is 90% better than tibiame. Warspear has excellent graphic than tibiame, warspear has sound effect for symbian phone, tibiame has sound just for android and iOS (poor), warspear player can wear the real armours and weapons also can be naked (perfect), but tibiame not (poor), warspear has multi-function in map but tibiame not, warspear has 6 class but tibiame just has 2 vacation and still unbalanced. Any question from me, why does tibiame become very popular in MMORP game? Is it caused able to play on java client? Or is it caused availlable in asian language? I saw more than hundred players online in one world, tibiame has 30 world, maybe more than thousand players online in total

First look that tibiame have more than 6 years. Current version of warspear have 5 months. Tibiame became popular because it was first mmorpg for mobile phone. And it is not popular in all the world. Mostly in countries where people dont have PC to play more quality games.

And look what is happening there. Too many noobs speaking their native language, so i cant communicate with others. Cipsoft didnt add a language restriction in chat and forum. This is fatal mistake. And so many wizards that disturb in hunt. In warspear you dont have exp, that makes this game unique.

Inferius, you absolutely right.

I'm three times try to play in tibia and three times i fail it..but i like those arena) simple and fun

i agree tibia is poor!!! But they hav more people cause they are the first mmorpg for mobiles ant cause they have java plataform too. And when the next update on tibia (the tibia for pc) will be avaliable a widget to play tibiame togheter with tibia. So i think they have  a lot of player cause they are always inoving

TibiaME developers very aggressive capturing the market.

I can play TibiaME on PC trough an android emulator.

• 2 years later...

Lol you really don't need an emulator anymore. This is kinda an old thread and probably know already, but there is a PC Jave client for the game you can get on the game websites for both TibiaME and Warspear Online  ;D

Lol you really don't need an emulator anymore. This is kinda an old thread and probably know already, but there is a PC Jave client for the game you can get on the game websites for both TibiaME and Warspear Online  ;D

ArE yOu NeW hEre? tHiS poSt WaS oN 2011  :facepalm:

TibiaME developers very aggressive capturing the market.

I can play TibiaME on PC trough an android emulator.

o yea, but tibiame not fun, just hunt n hunt  :facepalm: , no chat in tibiame :facepalm:

wtf old topic :bad:

Why you guys keep talking about tibiame?

Please back to the topic.

Warspear weakness are in class balance and items variation/database that make this game boring.

And now all of us got a bonus epic LAG that cause you to get disconnected so often.

And no other game can beat this stable lag feature

hmm... I agree and want this game have Specialation at least 2 in every class also skill tree + 2 new skills. Also why not new eguipment gear (better than "heavy armor"). Maybe new gear slots: Pants, Trinkets 2x. I think that will mkae game little better :D

to balance the game should give 2 stun skill for character, as shaman and warlock have.

not all char but at least mage and druid.

look forward to a more balanced game