[2017.12.14] Update Warspear Online 7.3: Breath of Frost. Release.

Daria

On 14.12.2017 г. at 10:24 AM, Daria said:

Guild event "The Frost Paladin"

Complete holiday Dungeons on the Snow Boundary and activate a guild event on killing the main villain of the holiday - Mortis.

Dungeons Activate where how much runs??  Quests >> Event Dungeons runs nothing blank I cant understand how much runs

On 14.12.2017 at 11:24 AM, Daria said:

Rage bonus now has additional mechanics: it increases physical and magical power of the character by10% for 10 sec. with the specified probability. When an enemy of an equal or higher level to your character is killed while your character is under the effect of this bonus, 15% of your character's maximum health is restored.

Very nice.

2 hours ago, Raezer said:

You guys could have put the old firebird/phoenix costumes in mcoin chests just like the magma skins :'( wanted to spam rides for one of them this time but you deleted them.

Better they did not. The rarity of those suits would have been compromised otherwise.

28 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Better they did not. The rarity of those suits would have been compromised otherwise.

The other costumes appear over and over again. If they delete token suits, they also should delete chest costumes from 2-3 years ago. It makes me really sick to see a costume that costed like 200k+ a year ago and now below 70k... save the rarity of chest drops too please.

GM Cann youuu pleaseeee fix the notifications from the game?? I get at least 10 same nofications for guild preparation and mjracle coin offer can you pleaseeeeee fix it!??

My first buy purchase in this event is the Ice warrior for 51k :happy:

I always wanted  to buy it but at my first snow event i were newbie and without gold

On 14/12/2017 at 3:24 AM, Daria said:

Evento del Gremio "El Paladín de Escarcha"

Completa las mazmorras navideñas en el límite de nieve y activa un evento de hermandad al matar al villano principal de la fiesta: Mortis.

mortis.png

Habiendo completado con éxito cada etapa, todos los miembros del gremio de nivel 12 y superior que estuvieron presentes en el área durante al menos 30 segundos obtendrán el Tesoro de Mortis que puede contener:

- Un gran disfraz de Mortis
- Libro de recarga de habilidades mejoradas

- armas únicas de nivel 26 con la bonificación Rage
- reliquias de empoderamiento comunes
- elixires de resistencia del buscador
- signos de unidad
- entradas para paseos
- súbditos de vacaciones
- grandes elixires
- pociones y barras preciosas

Daria please can explain us, guild event mechanical.. pleaaaaseeee

Edited by Xtiano

The wrost event ever..easy dg never drop..last 2 stage of event too hard..adds hunting us like lvl 28 vs lvl 10..there is no get back option in dg..even ess and cata rare:bye-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:my friends leaving..

Vocês inventam atualizações muito boas mas nunca pensam em corrigir bugs! A sincronização dos metros das skill com a distância do personagem é horrível! Trap do ranger: Eu largo trap antras de mim vou pra tras da trap o bd vai em cima da armadilha e ela não ativa! Correntes ilusórias do mago: As vezes eu to em cima do inimigo ativo ela e a skill n funciona! tendao do blad dancer: Meu bd as vezes pega adversário a 4 metros sendo que a skill é a 2 metros e tem vezes que eu to na frente do inimigo e ela n funciona! Minha net é muito boa nao tentem culpar a net pelo erro de vocês sendo que eu jogo heroes ou mobile com 37 ms na mesma net! Isso é erro do jogo corrijam isso!

On 14/12/2017 at 3:24 AM, Daria said:

Having successfully completed each stage, all guild members of level 12 and higher who were present in the area for at least 30 seconds will get Mortis's

So, all members of guild need run 1 time dg, and run to mortis place, stand 30 sec at cave for done?

• Daria unpinned this topic