[2017.12.14] Update Warspear Online 7.3: Breath of Frost. Release.

Daria

4 hours ago, VitoKill99 said:
11 hours ago, Livina said:

Screenshot_20171214-185018_1.jpg.1f6c29899715771486dd9d135692acc8.jpg

caster gear without mdmg? 

There is another cloth gloves with magic stat xd hha.

The gloves as in ss is just useless ._. Even though some players said it is for charmer, charmer gonna use the heavy one or with the magic stat one

12 minutes ago, kimkaa said:

Daria how many runs to trigger the event? And it resets when mcoin item sale changes?

Lead pt 10x times that triggers event come xd or atleast I did so

15 hours ago, Malek M Hjayz said:

specify more alittle bit plz. 

guild can activate it only once?

and can it be activated if party not full same guild?

and by certain amount of times u mean we do duration of dg or how many runs we do?

there is alot not clear about this topic 

plz 

@Daria

It can be activated by one guild once a day.

Other questions I don't understand, sorry. Could you specify them a bit?

13 hours ago, Ripplt said:

Haloween event was actually much better, these dungeons are so boring, but well done.
I have a question my health went up by 100hp somewhere, isn't this because of event. because I had 4055hp and now 4150 

Halloween dungeons were actually much more boring, you just went through all the rooms killing everything. These are more cunning.

We wrote about it in the release:

- Increased the value of the Health Increase bonus when enchanting equipment with the Rune of Fortitude depending on the level of the item (runes that have already been used will also have an increased bonus)

13 hours ago, Lyzois said:

after we killed mortis, event will come automatically in 24h if I did 10x dgs leading pt during these 24hrs, or I have to do the dgs when? xd

You have to do dungeons after the cooldown is off.

1 hour ago, kimkaa said:

Daria how many runs to trigger the event? And it resets when mcoin item sale changes?

I'm not sure if it's okay to tell completely everything about how to activate it, it was planned for players to figure it out themselves, actually. :cereal_man:

The effect of rage says that "If an enemy is killed ( equal or higher level) while being under the Rage buff, you'll get 15% of your maximum Health restored"

does that count even if we kill a Mob of the lv28+, or only if we kill players?

Edited by Higgings

ok so after the cooldown is off which is 24h a party must do 10x dg( not neccessry to be full of same guild but the leader will take the amount of dg this party done)

so if im correct 

any member who do 10x dg after cooldown( must be leader of party) can activate event

and it is 10x dg right?

@Daria thx in advance

Only people with high amp (rich) can complete the dg within one stam. 

Horror Dungeon was more better than this (I spent 4 life scrolls and 2 stams for a run) and people are complaining about this. 

I suggest you to increase the time for a run as well

1 minute ago, Liidert said:

During the last event at boss stage, I haven't received the last chest/token buff. I have partecipated in all stages. 

Why? 

@Daria

Could you tell me the name of your char and server?

4 minutes ago, Liidert said:

During the last event at boss stage, I haven't received the last chest/token buff. I have partecipated in all stages. 

Why? 

@Daria

probably you didnt get chest in 5th stage , it got over so fast

2 hours ago, Daria said:

Could you tell me the name of your char and server?

Liidert, Eu-Emerald. 

Thank you in advance, @Daria

2 hours ago, Sai Chandra said:

probably you didnt get chest in 5th stage , it got over so fast

I got it, from 1 to 5.

what is the need for a tower of this size warspear game to 7 years and every year the event gets worse, not everyone has +10 account to make a tower of that with 1 stam

1 hour ago, marcilio2016 said:

what is the need for a tower of this size warspear game to 7 years and every year the event gets worse, not everyone has +10 account to make a tower of that with 1 stam

I think you can do the dungeon in 1 stamina, even with low amped people in your party. You have to figure out which adds are necessary to kill in order not to die and not to waste time

On 2017/12/15 at 7:35 AM, Livina said:

There is another cloth gloves with magic stat xd hha.

The gloves as in ss is just useless ._. Even though some players said it is for charmer, charmer gonna use the heavy one or with the magic stat one

maybe it for a new class ,like battlemageXD

23 hours ago, vla-wot said:

Daria,  no boss bug event fail

111.png

2222.png

i see me XD  

it annoys a lot when dummies in guild activates event when 80% of guild members sleeping '--' would be much better if heirs only can activate it, or then I have to kick few members from guild, i don't wanna babysit everyone's dg spam :seriouspumpkin:

12 hours ago, Lyzois said:

it annoys a lot when dummies in guild activates event when 80% of guild members sleeping '--' would be much better if heirs only can activate it, or then I have to kick few members from guild, i don't wanna babysit everyone's dg spam :seriouspumpkin:

:fuck_that:

1 hour ago, Lyzois said:

after 15 runs on hunter still no event, been lead whole time '----' we did it last time evening 10 pm and started dgs 11 am e.e

i was thinking same, probably not 15 , need even more xd

already burned one set seeker and got nothing. its better. last horror I burned more than 2sets for nothing. :D :D come on!! i think i deserve a drop for playing too hard and not paying too much

11 minutes ago, Freki said:

already burned one set seeker and got nothing. its better. last horror I burned more than 2sets for nothing. :D :D come on!! i think i deserve a drop for playing too hard and not paying too much

Randomized chances... ,randomized chances everywhere

2 hours ago, Mjtov said:

In guild event i didn't get chest why?

Maybe because i was alone from my guild?:sadowl:

i got the same problem

It seems that only the players who have a guildmate in the killing pt can complete event. That means if there is 5 ppl from different guilds in the pt the 5 guilds can receive chest, but most of the time the pt that gets the kill is from a single guild so only that guild gets the chest