Knowing who bought your item from the market?

GuestGuy7

I noticed the guilds have a log with the things the members put and take from the wh and it gave me this idea... why not put the name of the buyer of your item from the market?

The mail only informs us of the gold we received and it would be good if it also wrote the name of the char who bought our stuff :D

Why implement such a thing?

Well one reason is some people cant transfer a item because they dont own a second device and dont trust anyone and will put the item in the market cheap so they can open the other char and buy the item to transfer it :D

But if they are not fast enough the item will be bought by another player and they will know his name and can contact him.

Another reason would be to simply know who buys our items, its kinda fun knowing who bought my crap xD

On 12/19/2017 at 10:03 AM, f4348357 said:

and need other function.

cancel purchase before quiting dealer.many times wrong click buying items unnecessary or by much more price

yes agree though this only happened to me once

• 1 month later...
On 19/12/2017 at 9:03 AM, f4348357 said:

and need other function.

cancel purchase before quiting dealer.many times wrong click buying items unnecessary or by much more price

Yes, I like this part too. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2017 at 4:03 PM, f4348357 said:

and need other function.

This really needs an attention because i purchased items accidentally in secondhand dealer without second qoute such as "Are you sure you want to buy this item ?" . 

It happened to me not only once but thrice :boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: