is dodge just a property for melee?

f4348357

chance to dodge=ur dodge% - ur opponent accuracy%

mobs have very high accuracy %. with 20% dodge at map 2 i barely dodge. Map 3 bosses must have 20%+ accuracy so u can't dodge with 10% dodge. I guess they have like 25-30% accu.

For pve the only classes who really can dodge are bd and rogue, cuz they have expert skills that increase dodge.

Dodge problem is that u need to go full dodge for it to be significant (ex: opponent got 20% accuracy: 5% dodge=useless, 10% useless, 20%useless 21%=1% chance to dodge=useless, 30% dodge begins to be useful)

...that means sacrificing vamp runes, accu/dmg/hp on rings, parry on daggers, skill points,...

My opinion is that it's not worth going for dodge if u care about pve. For pvp it's quite good since most ppl have low accu, using cooldown or pene instead.

I only use dodge on lvl 18 mage cuz i can't afford best gear(it is quite fun to dodge an opponent's stun with a dmger), and with lvl 13 pala (22% dodge, i dodge about 10% of attacks, quite useful. I can reach 30% dodge when relic activated)

26 minutes ago, Pecleb said:

mobs have very high accuracy %. with 20% dodge at map 2 i barely dodge. Map 3 bosses must have 20%+ accuracy so u can't dodge with 10% dodge. I guess they have like 25-30% accu.

For pve the only classes who really can dodge are bd and rogue, cuz they have expert skills that increase dodge.

Dodge problem is that u need to go full dodge for it to be significant (ex: opponent got 20% accuracy: 5% dodge=useless, 10% useless, 20%useless 21%=1% chance to dodge=useless, 30% dodge begins to be useful)

...that means sacrificing vamp runes, accu/dmg/hp on rings, parry on daggers, skill points,...

My opinion is that it's not worth going for dodge if u care about pve. For pvp it's quite good since most ppl have low accu, using cooldown or pene instead.

I only use dodge on lvl 18 mage cuz i can't afford best gear(it is quite fun to dodge an opponent's stun with a dmger), and with lvl 13 pala (22% dodge, i dodge about 10% of attacks, quite useful. I can reach 30% dodge when relic activated)

My bd can reach over 23% without relic, skill or scroll

5 hours ago, Liidert said:

My bd can reach over 23% without relic, skill or scroll

bd can use one more dodge enchant cuz he got 2 1h weaps. And i use lvl 9 amu cloak cuz lvl 13 amu don't have magic and dodge and lvl 13 magic cloak has dodge but hasn't parry.

and i guess that u can't dodge anything (or very rarely) in Ayvondil without skill,relic or scroll :cryingpumpkin:

9 hours ago, Pecleb said:

tx for telling me mobs' acc.as a staff user,we can only enchant with reflection rune?

I love dodge, i even use 14% dodge on my druid atm and plan to go 24% (maybe 25% with great charms) at 20 lvl and maybe get the 8% dodge relic or the immunity relic :D

After increasing my dodge from 5% to 14% i noticed casters keep missing their main damage skill and rogues with axes miss some attacks :D

I even finally did the dodger achievement after dodging a few attacks of a map 2 mob!

If i get around 15% resilience and amp my armors to atleast +6 i think dying in pvp will be a very hard thing when not only every player does crappy damage to me but also cant even damage me haha :D

And if i go +10 that would be straight cheating i mean think about it druid has so many stun skills to the point where you can perma stun and with the skill reuse relic + 10% stun relic the bolt skill can keep stunning and stunning beyond permastun!

Then theres the relic for the bees which works like dks silence for 3 seconds and finally a stun crystal in the boots/using staff with stun can even further trap your enemy in the permaaaaaaastuns hell :D

Low accu blind rogue used jump!

Dodge!

*Let the stun party begin* muahaahaa

Parry enchant in the cape will piss off melees even further i wanna see hamstring get parried or dodged and bd cry :D

Edited by GuestGuy7

On 13/12/2017 at 11:55 PM, Pecleb said:

bd can use one more dodge enchant cuz he got 2 1h weaps. And i use lvl 9 amu cloak cuz lvl 13 amu don't have magic and dodge and lvl 13 magic cloak has dodge but hasn't parry.

and i guess that u can't dodge anything (or very rarely) in Ayvondil without skill,relic or scroll :cryingpumpkin:

Well, dodge all attacks is impossible