Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
f4348357

is dodge just a property for melee?

Recommended Posts

chance to dodge=ur dodge% - ur opponent accuracy%

 

mobs have very high accuracy %. with 20% dodge at map 2 i barely dodge. Map 3 bosses must have 20%+ accuracy so u can't dodge with 10% dodge. I guess they have like 25-30% accu.

 

For pve the only classes who really can dodge are bd and rogue, cuz they have expert skills that increase dodge.

Dodge problem is that u need to go full dodge for it to be significant (ex: opponent got 20% accuracy: 5% dodge=useless, 10% useless, 20%useless 21%=1% chance to dodge=useless, 30% dodge begins to be useful)

...that means sacrificing vamp runes, accu/dmg/hp on rings, parry on daggers, skill points,...

 

My opinion is that it's not worth going for dodge if u care about pve. For pvp it's quite good since most ppl have low accu, using cooldown or pene instead.

I only use dodge on lvl 18 mage cuz i can't afford best gear(it is quite fun to dodge an opponent's stun with a dmger), and with lvl 13 pala (22% dodge, i dodge about 10% of attacks, quite useful. I can reach 30% dodge when relic activated)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Pecleb said:

chance to dodge=ur dodge% - ur opponent accuracy%

 

mobs have very high accuracy %. with 20% dodge at map 2 i barely dodge. Map 3 bosses must have 20%+ accuracy so u can't dodge with 10% dodge. I guess they have like 25-30% accu.

 

For pve the only classes who really can dodge are bd and rogue, cuz they have expert skills that increase dodge.

Dodge problem is that u need to go full dodge for it to be significant (ex: opponent got 20% accuracy: 5% dodge=useless, 10% useless, 20%useless 21%=1% chance to dodge=useless, 30% dodge begins to be useful)

...that means sacrificing vamp runes, accu/dmg/hp on rings, parry on daggers, skill points,...

 

My opinion is that it's not worth going for dodge if u care about pve. For pvp it's quite good since most ppl have low accu, using cooldown or pene instead.

I only use dodge on lvl 18 mage cuz i can't afford best gear(it is quite fun to dodge an opponent's stun with a dmger), and with lvl 13 pala (22% dodge, i dodge about 10% of attacks, quite useful. I can reach 30% dodge when relic activated)

My bd can reach over 23% without relic, skill or scroll

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Liidert said:

My bd can reach over 23% without relic, skill or scroll

bd can use one more dodge enchant cuz he got 2 1h weaps. And i use lvl 9 amu cloak cuz lvl 13 amu don't have magic and dodge and lvl 13 magic cloak has dodge but hasn't parry.

and i guess that u can't dodge anything (or very rarely) in Ayvondil without skill,relic or scroll :cryingpumpkin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Pecleb said:

chance to dodge=ur dodge% - ur opponent accuracy%

 

mobs have very high accuracy %. with 20% dodge at map 2 i barely dodge. Map 3 bosses must have 20%+ accuracy so u can't dodge with 10% dodge. I guess they have like 25-30% accu.

 

For pve the only classes who really can dodge are bd and rogue, cuz they have expert skills that increase dodge.

Dodge problem is that u need to go full dodge for it to be significant (ex: opponent got 20% accuracy: 5% dodge=useless, 10% useless, 20%useless 21%=1% chance to dodge=useless, 30% dodge begins to be useful)

...that means sacrificing vamp runes, accu/dmg/hp on rings, parry on daggers, skill points,...

 

My opinion is that it's not worth going for dodge if u care about pve. For pvp it's quite good since most ppl have low accu, using cooldown or pene instead.

I only use dodge on lvl 18 mage cuz i can't afford best gear(it is quite fun to dodge an opponent's stun with a dmger), and with lvl 13 pala (22% dodge, i dodge about 10% of attacks, quite useful. I can reach 30% dodge when relic activated)

tx for telling me mobs' acc.as a staff user,we can only enchant with reflection rune?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love dodge, i even use 14% dodge on my druid atm and plan to go 24% (maybe 25% with great charms) at 20 lvl and maybe get the 8% dodge relic or the immunity relic :D

After increasing my dodge from 5% to 14% i noticed casters keep missing their main damage skill and rogues with axes miss some attacks :D

I even finally did the dodger achievement after dodging a few attacks of a map 2 mob!

 

If i get around 15% resilience and amp my armors to atleast +6 i think dying in pvp will be a very hard thing when not only every player does crappy damage to me but also cant even damage me haha :D

 

And if i go +10 that would be straight cheating i mean think about it druid has so many stun skills to the point where you can perma stun and with the skill reuse relic + 10% stun relic the bolt skill can keep stunning and stunning beyond permastun!

Then theres the relic for the bees which works like dks silence for 3 seconds and finally a stun crystal in the boots/using staff with stun can even further trap your enemy in the permaaaaaaastuns hell :D

 

Low accu blind rogue used jump!

Dodge!

*Let the stun party begin* muahaahaa

 

Parry enchant in the cape will piss off melees even further i wanna see hamstring get parried or dodged and bd cry :D

Edited by GuestGuy7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/12/2017 at 11:55 PM, Pecleb said:

bd can use one more dodge enchant cuz he got 2 1h weaps. And i use lvl 9 amu cloak cuz lvl 13 amu don't have magic and dodge and lvl 13 magic cloak has dodge but hasn't parry.

and i guess that u can't dodge anything (or very rarely) in Ayvondil without skill,relic or scroll :cryingpumpkin:

Well, dodge all attacks is impossible

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...