RACIST FILIPINOS

Sulti

Yes...English isnt a native language in Brazil but ik u understood....u pretending u dont bcuz u dont have nothing to say....  "puto" isnt only a spanish word....lol....  Yes...this pic is u....nice huh?

No that picture is not me sorry come with something better if you want a picture of me pm me and ill tell you my facebook but since you wanna search google images for :nerdy kid

https://www.google.com/search?num=10&hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&q=nerdy+kid&oq=nerdy+kid&gs_l=img.3..0l4j0i5l6.461.1709.0.1862.9.9.0.0.0.0.103.520.8j1.9.0...0.0...1ac.hBw6T5VQYBE&biw=1024&bih=679&sei=yH4DUJrbM4rpqgHOzYWxDA

lmao your so pathetic you have to use a picture for your jokes and you keep using the same one

Iced Iced Iced and you better stop commenting because as soon as im sick of going back and forth with you ill just throw the winning blow and trust me it hurts  :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok:

Poor sulti umix a lot people hate u omg go sucide u negro u can be racist even here im not afraid u started this i will finish and who the hell tell im 30 hahaha crazy im 26yrs old kid u get scholarship bec. Ur handicap can even walk ur life is just internet and wheel chair the whole day hahaha u worst u cant accept the reality u racist kid put ss for what make yourself disgrace  stupid

Ofc its from google...thats the way i imagine u r,and many others imagine too....a 12years old guy who wants to be someone n want attention....in real life u can be the most handsome,richest guy....but here on forum "piece of shit" is the most u can b....haha....now offend me...go on..want laugh

Poor sulti umix a lot people hate u omg go sucide u negro u can be racist even here im not afraid u started this i will finish and who the hell tell im 30 hahaha crazy im 26yrs old kid u get scholarship bec. Ur handicap can even walk ur life is just internet and wheel chair the whole day hahaha u worst u cant accept the reality u racist kid put ss for what make yourself disgrace  stupid

Im racist and ill accept that but you cant accept your racist to? Come on now I have a screenshot of you saying "duck niggers" but since you wanna call me the N word again I have no choice but to drop some bombs :lol:  Heres a few jokes for your viewing pleasure  :drinks:

Whats brown and white and lives on the beach?

A Filipino and a seagull fighting over a fish

What do you call a Flipo walking a dog?

A vegetarian.

Hey moonlight whats for dinner? Some rice with a side of pit bull? hmm sounds delicious :drinks:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Ofc its from google...thats the way i imagine u r,and many others imagine too....a 12years old guy who wants to be someone n want attention....in real life u can be the most handsome,richest guy....but here on forum "piece of shit" is the most u can b....haha....now offend me...go on..want laugh

O wow dude you think about me that much that you have to google images of me :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Get a life and stop fantasizing about me fag :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: And for gods sake im not even white you ducking retarded ♥♥♥♥♥ i told you this like 40 times you dumb ass so come with an image of a black nerd next time you tryna make a joke because your not funny at all :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

i have lot of fun here..laughing at nerd-puto....lol...  Hes frustate bcuz has no friends in game(probaly neither in real life)and everything he tries to do doesnt work(he made a topic where all trolled him)...but i cant say more...hes a gangsta...im afraid

i have lot of fun here..laughing at nerd-puto....lol...  Hes frustate bcuz has no friends in game(probaly neither in real life)and everything he tries to do doesnt work(he made a topic where all trolled him)...but i cant say more...hes a gangsta...im afraid

bye your boring -_- you honestly cant say shit else obviously I have friends if you would read I had a friend that came by and stick up for me my other friends in game didnt want to waste their time coming and replying to you racist ducks and believe me I got way more friends in real life than you probably do and you know its not good to have too many friends dumb ass

R.E.A.L

Remember

Everyone

Aint

Loyal

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  Remember that phrase and maybe one day you can be as good as me  :dirol:

Yep this puto need cheese hahaha ist that a joke ♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥ gang banger robber ? Funny u make my cat laugh my words can hurt u to much your replies show how fustrated you are all people hate u ♥♥♥♥♥♥ only u i calld niger piggery nigs u insulted me i will inuslt u till u give up by the way nigs  black skins always be black black as hell

Yep this puto need cheese hahaha ist that a joke ♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥ gang banger robber ? Funny u make my cat laugh my words can hurt u to much your replies show how fustrated you are all people hate u ♥♥♥♥♥♥ only u i calld niger piggery nigs u insulted me i will inuslt u till u give up by the way nigs  black skins always be black black as hell

Holy shit im calling you out on your ignorance on this one :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout:  thanks for the reply dumb ass  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

xmoon u should have seen the another topic...  I bet he cried....all trolled him...idk why they erased that topic...was the funniest....but now its getting better...go on umix....offend me

xmoon u should have seen the another topic...  I bet he cried....all trolled him...idk why they erased that topic...was the funniest....but now its getting better...go on umix....offend me

Oh shut the duck up -_- no one cares what you have to say

New topic why umix sulti was a dumb ass ?

No a new topic exposing your ignorance and the topic is also sent down to support  :dirol:  Thanks for your ignorant comments dumb ♥♥♥♥♥

Now no one cares bcuz u dont have nothing to say....looool  U r right....accept the truth....if u r loser not can be done...pls make me laugh soon...offend me   

18765_.jpg

Now no one cares bcuz u dont have nothing to say....looool  U r right....accept the truth....if u r loser not can be done...pls make me laugh soon...offend me 

Omg just shut the duck up :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  You really dont understand how much I dont care what you say to me I dont even know why your talking to me Your just trying to fit in you dumb dick rider

Now no one cares bcuz u dont have nothing to say....looool  U r right....accept the truth....if u r loser not can be done...pls make me laugh soon...offend me 

Seriously dude I just gave you +1 karma so you can shut up talking to me I dont even ducking know you why are you even commenting? Do you even play on US server? If you dont just shut the duck up because I dont know who you are but your annoying the shit out of me and I guess your trying to troll me? But your failing bad :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  So stop trying retard

lol....nice...go on  good...keep this up...cmon u r a gangsta...dont tell me u forgot...talk about prostitutes,3rd world country n everything u know...u good doing that...dont hide urself....u r a gangsta....like u always said....

Karma??Does it make me stronger?? I dont think so...

Im just replying ur post....if u dont talk to me i dont talk to u....lol

Then Shut the duck up -_- I dont even ducking no who you are ive never seen you before on here

You started saying shit on here like you ducking know me or something =_=

Stfu?? U r not doing it right :D ...

But now u know me...wt can we do if ur topics r always useless...i couldnt see no one agree with u since 1st page...bcuz they now the kind of person u r...a frustated loser...try to do something more useful...hahaha

Ok ill check on that death his not even gangsta he just wanna be gangsta  gansta ♥♥♥♥♥♥ wanna be gangsta  hope mara salvatrucha kill u ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Stfu?? U r not doing it right :D ...

But now u know me...wt can we do if ur topics r always useless...i couldnt see no one agree with u since 1st page...bcuz they now the kind of person u r...a frustated loser...try to do something more useful...hahaha

Wtf are you talking about? My topics arent even useless this is like my 4th topic my first 3 was about the update and ingame stuff and like I said DO I duckIN KNOW YOU ????????? you keep talking like you know me from somewhere but yet I never seen you before

U have nothing to say faggot go out the house roll your wheel chair ♥♥♥♥♥

I clearly have shit to say if i keep comment now go eat your dog its getting cold. You call people dogs because you eat it for breakfast lunch and dinner. You cant even afford to have a baby thats why your country is just a duckin island and Jamaica  is shitting on you now because they have the fastest man in the world who do you guys have? Exactly your just a talentless country full of losers and Ill spit on your face

Your so pathetic thats why everyone from your country has buck teeth and looks like crackheads  :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease:

Lol and why your talking I just google filipinos and this came up lmao these girls look pretty dark to me so while you talk about my skin color im guessing this is what most flipos look like?

18766_.jpg

[glow=red,2,300][shadow=red,left]

•  

[/shadow][/glow] what kind of question is that?:D....... >>> DO U duckIN KNOW YOU????? ...lmao  you speak like a ducking non-sense...blah blah ♥♥♥♥♥♥ go take a bath ... :facepalm:..and guys he response it again like he won wow! :bad:

[glow=red,2,300][shadow=red,left]

[/shadow][/glow]

• [glow=red,2,300][/glow]
  • [glow=red,2,300][shadow=red,left][/shadow][/glow]
[glow=red,2,300][/glow][glow=red,2,300][/glow] what kind of question is that?:D....... >>> DO U duckIN KNOW YOU????? ...lmao  you speak like a ducking non-sense...blah blah ♥♥♥♥♥♥ go take a bath ... :facepalm: ..and guys he response it again like he won wow! :bad:

lmao shut the duck up i barely understood what you said and these women are from your country? their skin seems pretty dark to me even darker than mine but yet you talk about my color right? Check yourself retards  :dirol:

Mega can u get a black ♥♥♥♥♥♥ rat face haha thats not black itas white if black better hahahahaha

My god your english makes me so sick  :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:

thats the funniest about this topic....just bcuz hes "gangsta"...lol...

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  What the duck do you want from me? your seriously annoying the shit out of me and why are you on their side? please answer those 2 questions  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

And megadeth by you jumping in for them and entertaining their ignorance your being just as racist as them  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  So get a mind of your own and grow some balls of your own you ducking dumb ass

U make us  happy your a clown even no make ups and wiggs clown  black clown  ♥♥♥♥♥♥ go take your shower megadeth  get the best pic for negro puto hahahaha