RACIST FILIPINOS

Sulti

Maybe a teacher might get in some type of trouble but in the real world a person who is not in no position of power over someone can't nobody do a god damn thing about it. You truly can't cope with the true facts of life. The world is cruel and don't no one give a shit whether your a minor or not in the real world unless you were assaulted. Unfortunately for you verbal abuse won't mean shit. Time to face the facts lil homie but that's real talk

Get a life buddy and explain to us why your going back and forth with a minor again?

Real mature -_- just really really mature and keep dreaming that im 40 to try to save your image

:facepalm: See you miss my point yet again. Here ill spell it out for you since your too stupid to comprehend..... This is internet.... Age doesn't matter here... You can say your anything but it still doesn't prove a thing because I don't know you and you don't know me... I put it in simplest terms I could think of. Do you comprehend yet?

:facepalm: See you miss my point yet again. Here ill spell it out for you since your too stupid to comprehend..... This is internet.... Age doesn't matter here... You can say your anything but it still doesn't prove a thing because I don't know you and you don't know me... I put it in simplest terms I could think of. Do you comprehend yet?

I comprehended it 3 pages ago you ducking retard but show some maturity eh buddy? Arent you like 30 to? Age does matter and who are you to say it doesnt matter? Just shows how mature you really are you ducking grown man

and since you think age doesnt matter argue with me about this on facebook and let all your friends see my age and you will see how they will look at you. Unless you met all your facebook friends over the internet?  :rofl:

Get a life buddy and explain to us why your going back and forth with a minor again?

Because it felt like you were seeking attention because you obviously don't get enough of it. Figured I would do you a favor since you seem to be begging for it anyways.

I also notice that without your irracial slurs you have nothing to say, all your responses without them are "your old, get a life"  :lol:

Because it felt like you were seeking attention because you obviously don't get enough of it. Figured I would do you a favor since you seem to be begging for it anyways.

I also notice that without your irracial slurs you have nothing to say, all your responses without them are "your old, get a life"  :lol:

Look at the comment above I edited it

SULTI is UMIX?  Cant believe..

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: ya need to quit seriously! gone on too long

u keep saying u quit but u keep coming back and posting lmao

Like I said since this piece of shit thinks age doesnt matter over the Internet lets take this argument to facebook and look at how all your friends will think of you. Unless your that pathetic and met all your friends over the Internet. Ill have to admit even my friends will look at me funny. I can see them now "Why you arguing with a grown ass man"  :tease:

I comprehended it 3 pages ago you ducking retard but show some maturity eh buddy? Arent you like 30 to? Age does matter and who are you to say it doesnt matter? Just shows how mature you really are you ducking grown man

and since you think age doesnt matter argue with me about this on facebook and let all your friends see my age and you will see how they will look at you. Unless you met all your facebook friends over the internet?  :rofl:

Lol if you truly believe that my real life friends are going to care whether or not I argue with some dumb kid over a game or not is gonna matter you truly need to re-evaluate what a video game and the internet is. First of all I don't need to take this to facebook, your not important enough to be let into my real life, second off your opinion doesn't matter. Its funny getting a rise out of you because you just say the same recycled lines pertaining to "your old, get a life" but the thing is.. your doing the same thing, maybe you should get a life? :unknw: obviously you care otherwise you wouldn't even be answering me back. About 6 pages ago you said you were gonna finish this topic and said I was wrong blah blah you get the point(hopefully, its getting old explaining to you) so I'm waiting for you to finish it  ;D anytime your ready  ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Your fat and ugly and you have deep self confidence issues which is why you have to photoshop all your pictures so they will look good to you. I dont know if in your country you look like a queen but where Im from a grown lady photo shoppin her pictures as  much as a 12 year old does on myspace will signal you need serious help

Or it could mean that your lonely and living with cats  :crazy:

You think your the shit because you spend about 40% of your money on this game and spends 10 hours a day farming but I guess that means your pro on here. Your too ugly to be arrogant and have this snobish attitude. You cant sing for shit and you seem like you have no job. Have a nice day ;)

Lol if you truly believe that my real life friends are going to care whether or not I argue with some dumb kid over a game or not is gonna matter you truly need to re-evaluate what a video game and the internet is. First of all I don't need to take this to facebook, your not important enough to be let into my real life, second off your opinion doesn't matter. Its funny getting a rise out of you because you just say the same recycled lines pertaining to "your old, get a life" but the thing is.. your doing the same thing, maybe you should get a life? :unknw: obviously you care otherwise you wouldn't even be answering me back. About 6 pages ago you said you were gonna finish this topic and said I was wrong blah blah you get the point(hopefully, its getting old explaining to you) so I'm waiting for you to finish it  ;D anytime your ready  ;)

Your a dumb piece of shit and you have no life for arguing with a minor on a game. You would expect it from me but your like 30 so I would expect you to be the most mature person around

You stand up for whats popular and not whats right which makes you another cock sucking follower

You think Im a nerd but I guarantee if you saw me over facebook you would think otherwise

You look like you stoned in high school and it ducked up your life which is why you have nothing better to do than to argue with a minor over a video game. You also look like you dont get out much which is why your mother more than likely regrets having you as a kid. You more than likely put a financial burden on her which is why I feel more than sorry for her for having you. And I guarantee by the time Im 30 I wont be playing anymore games and will have a family and a life to live Have a nice day ;)

:facepalm:

It keeps showing up on the icon "show new replies to your posts" and it's annoying and trying to get them to stop

:facepalm: It keeps showing up on the icon "show new replies to your posts" and it's annoying and trying to get them to stop

I would go to you next but your to cute :sorry:

Who should I do next? :spiteful:  And you dirty tree hugging rice pickin chinks cant accept the fact that I didnt start the racist shit you clearly did and I see why moonlight was so scared to take it to the forums. ill give 3 reasons

1. She doesnt want her rep to be shunned

2. She know she cant win this on the forums she need her friends for support

3. She scared to talk racist shit on here but guess what Im not because I dont have shit to lose

:facepalm: sulti idk so i cant say anything but why dont you just drop the subject i mean if a 30 year old cant be the mature one show them you can lol trust me ive delt with racist ppl alot i hate raceist ppl too but lets be the mature ones here even if your a minor :)  :drinks:

missed u umix...welcome back

Add me on facebook Eric Dixon but I guarantee I dont look shit like that im not even white you stupid taco eating Br

So think twice before you get in on this roasting session dumb piece of shit

:facepalm: sulti idk so i cant say anything but why dont you just drop the subject i mean if a 30 year old cant be the mature one show them you can lol trust me ive delt with racist ppl alot i hate raceist ppl too but lets be the mature ones here even if your a minor :) :drinks:

Agreed I was waiting on someone like you to come along for me to finally stop  :drinks:  Ill just let the screen shots do for themselves I mean seriously people can think I edited the screenshots but In actuality I didnt I was just smart enough to stop saying racist shit while I was taking the screen shots those dumb flipo people werent even smart enough to stop talking after I announced I was taking screen shots lmfao but thanks man Im done  :yahoo:

see not even hard and you let people make fools of themselfs trying to argue lol  :drinks:  besides pictures speak louder then text :)

see not even hard and you let people make fools of themselfs trying to argue lol  :drinks:  besides pictures speak louder then text :)

Your right bro but I was just gonna say something about megadeth until you submitted this post  :drinks:  and it wasnt gonna be pretty

but megadeth I have a question for you

Why are you on my dick?

Stop talking to me you ducking retarded mexican -_-

Next time everyone trolled u...and after that u changed or nick on forum....but i recognized ur gangsta/nerd way of writting...long text talking about how "wonderful" u r in real life....nice...but wont change nothing here..

Next time everyone trolled u...and after that u changed or nick on forum....but i recognized ur gangsta/nerd way of writting...long text talking about how "wonderful" u r in real life....nice...but wont change nothing here..

Yea and im still wondering why you still talking to me? Your the one going back and forth with me now so does that make you not a nerd? Why dont you go rape your women and kidnap your own ducking president dumb br -_-

dont talk shit on any race youll just be another racist  :facepalm: and hes brasilian notice the br at the end of the name  :crazy:

dont talk shit on any race youll just be another racist  :facepalm: and hes brasilian notice the br at the end of the name  :crazy:

I know what he is I called him a Mexican so he can get offended And the only reason he finds this funny is because he no comprehendo what im saying :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

dont be racist...ur mom will be mad at u...

But go on...i dont tell her

Yea ♥♥♥♥♥ its hurting now right? You really shouldnt have commented against me in the first place. Your little friend on the last topic "Odin" was smart enough to stay out of this. Now it looks like your all alone  :'(  But hey relax your dream of coming to american will one day be accomplished I mean if I were you I would wanna get out of that shit 3rd world country also before I got to popular and kidnapped. I pay you $1 to duck your finest prostitute. Oh I will take the one right there she may be your mom shocker!  :shok:

You better wisen up and leave while I havent hurt you to bad  :cray: You see your little buddies Eisha and Edgeshadow kept commenting and On page 12 you would see what they had coming to them The truth hurt doesnt it  :spiteful:

Offended bcuz u called me Mexican....lol...why??....u can say anything about me(pls say)cuz the way o say is epic...cant stop laughing....mad nerd

18762_.jpg

U can say anything about me n the place im from....but dont come here.....u r gangsta n im afraid(i suppose thats the only way u can hurt me)

Offended bcuz u called me Mexican....lol...why??....u can say anything about me(pls say)cuz the way o say is epic...cant stop laughing....mad nerd

Are you dumb or you just cant understand english? I clearly said Im not even white you retard and keep this up because your jokes are lame as hell and you just post the same picture over and over again your not funny just face it and stop trying. Go back to making tacos for a decent living on the taco bus dip shit and Under the picture it says "Nerd puto" lmfao so clearly your the one getting mad because you just didnt put warspear pic you had to call the nerd a ♥♥♥♥♥ or whore whatever that means  :lol:

U can say anything about me n the place im from....but dont come here.....u r gangsta n im afraid(i suppose thats the only way u can hurt me)

huh? Im sorry me no speaka da englishhhh  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sulti your just making yourself look worse  :facepalm: told u to let THEM do tht  but whatevr  :pardon:

Nah I think I just iced him  :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: 

Just like I got all those other flipos to shut up and edgeshadow you guys dont understand my point of this topic its meant to be a flame topic for me to get back at those racist cunts Of course I dont mean every word I say (except the ones at eisha and edge) But it sure feels good seeing people that think its cool to be on the popular side get flamed on here Lesson be learned Be your own person :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes...English isnt a native language in Brazil but ik u understood....u pretending u dont bcuz u dont have nothing to say....  "puto" isnt only a spanish word....lol....  Yes...this pic is u....nice huh?

18763_.jpg