RACIST FILIPINOS

Sulti

I especially like how at the beginning everyone sees me as the bad guy which are more than likely her friends. But toward the end I have a witness and more neutral parties jumping in exposing her as the racist ♥♥♥♥♥ she is  :lol:

Eisha Edgeshadow PinkKitty FACE FACTS YOU GUYS ARE WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING LMFAO :rofl:

ducking clowns

:diablo: :facepalm: Sulti don't strart shit again

Im not starting it Im finishing it I cant believe you believed that I started throwing racial slurs first  :shok:

As a matter of fact now that I recall I was trying my best to hold my racial side back because I thought dmarzo was a friend of mine and I didnt want him to get offended

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I appreciate you  :give_rose:

Im sry i have to say this............but Kitty United is freakin hott......... :give_rose:

I swear she is :clapping:

:blush: thx for that ::) oook then :aggressive:

Kitty you really shouldnt take their side but im not saying you should take mine. You should know both parties are wrong but that girl started the racist shit. And Devs if you are reading this I may suggest you ban both me and Xmoonlight's profiles its an easy solution im so ashamed  :cray:

I especially like how at the beginning everyone sees me as the bad guy which are more than likely her friends. But toward the end I have a witness and more neutral parties jumping in exposing her as the racist ♥♥♥♥♥ she is  :lol:

Eisha Edgeshadow PinkKitty FACE FACTS YOU GUYS ARE WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING LMFAO :rofl:

ducking clowns

Dude your an idiot, I'm not wrong in any way, shape or form. Your a racist moron and you done started this racist name calling way before you made this topic. I'm not pleased with moons actions either but that doesn't mean I won't grill you for being just as bad. What's funny is you said "how do you know how old I am" after eisha called you a 17 year old kid then you turn around and use you being a 17 year old as a defense. Honestly I don't give a shit if your 12, that doesn't change the fact your an idiot racist ♥♥♥♥♥ with no common sense. If you really didn't like the racist name throwing yourself you would have went to the devs instead of creating a topic in forum just to announce your true self. Not only are you a racist but your seeking attention as well.. no little guy I am definately correct about everything I have said about you.

I also read your topic as umix as well, funny how you and your "cousin" use the same defense of "wahhhh I'm getting ganged up on" and wonder why. You can stop tripping on your own lies now. You already look pathetic enough.

oh wow :shok:

Kitty you really shouldnt take their side but im not saying you should take mine. You should know both parties are wrong but that girl started the racist shit. And Devs if you are reading this I may suggest you ban both me and Xmoonlight's profiles its an easy solution im so ashamed  :cray:

Dude your an idiot, I'm not wrong in any way, shape or form. Your a racist moron and you done started this racist name calling way before you made this topic. I'm not pleased with moons actions either but that doesn't mean I won't grill you for being just as bad. What's funny is you said "how do you know how old I am" after eisha called you a 17 year old kid then you turn around and use you being a 17 year old as a defense. Honestly I don't give a shit if your 12, that doesn't change the fact your an idiot racist ♥♥♥♥♥ with no common sense. If you really didn't like the racist name throwing yourself you would have went to the devs instead of creating a topic in forum just to announce your true self. Not only are you a racist but your seeking attention as well.. no little guy I am definately correct about everything I have said about you.

I also read your topic as umix as well, funny how you and your "cousin" use the same defense of "wahhhh I'm getting ganged up on" and wonder why. You can stop tripping on your own lies now. You already look pathetic enough.

lmao your pathetic as duck because first of all i wasnt being a racist when i was talking to eisha idiot i was just talking shit learn the difference ♥♥♥♥♥ 2nd of all its called being sarcastic look it up you dumb hoe 3rd of all i dont seek any attention and if you dont like it go to another topic dumb ♥♥♥♥♥ Now what son? itll be interesting what you reply perhaps you would like to call me a "♥♥♥♥♥♥ " to lmfao stick up for your friends instead of whats right so pathetic with this community

Oh and it seems to me like the only reason your commenting is because your girl friend's friend is getting exposed. Well let me tell you something find a REAL GIRLFRIEND in REAL LIFE not one who ducking lives on the other side of the planet and if your going to go on the internet for dating at least find a hot one not a ugly chunky one who looks like she got molested when she was 10 and has deep self confident issues that no doctor can ever solve Hows that am I in the ball park? For ducks sake get a grip retard she doesnt even live on this continent -_-

Sulti really stfu

Hell no and Im only making myself look bad by commenting but I dont really care the screen shots are up for all to see

:facepalm: forget it im done

Your still beautiful  :blush: :blush: :blush: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose:

But you have an ugly side to you when it comes to your friends  :diablo:

lmao your pathetic as duck because first of all i wasnt being a racist when i was talking to eisha idiot i was just talking shit learn the difference ♥♥♥♥♥ 2nd of all its called being sarcastic look it up you dumb hoe 3rd of all i dont seek any attention and if you dont like it go to another topic dumb ♥♥♥♥♥ Now what son? itll be interesting what you reply perhaps you would like to call me a "♥♥♥♥♥♥ " to lmfao stick up for your friends instead of whats right so pathetic with this community

Awwwww seems I struck a nerve. You sure were in that screenshot she provided throwing plenty of racial slurs so you are contradicting yourself. You should really learn to lie, you suck at it. 2nd what was sarcasm? I'm sorry I don't see anywhere in your topic or comments where your being sarcastic. Perhaps you should grab a dictionary and look up the word yourself since your failing to use the word properly. 3rd of all if you weren't seeking attention like I said in my previous comment that gracefully failed to read properly you would have went to technical support like a normal non attention seeker instead of blowing up the forum instigating arguments to draw attention to yourself. Now what son? No I don't need to resort to your level of racism to bury you. Your already doing a good job yourself in using enough irracial slur for everyone on the forum. The community is pathetic because of children like you.

Awwwww seems I struck a nerve. You sure were in that screenshot she provided throwing plenty of racial slurs so you are contradicting yourself. You should really learn to lie, you suck at it. 2nd what was sarcasm? I'm sorry I don't see anywhere in your topic or comments where your being sarcastic. Perhaps you should grab a dictionary and look up the word yourself since your failing to use the word properly. 3rd of all if you weren't seeking attention like I said in my previous comment that gracefully failed to read properly you would have went to technical support like a normal non attention seeker instead of blowing up the forum instigating arguments to draw attention to yourself. Now what son? No I don't need to resort to your level of racism to bury you. Your already doing a good job yourself in using enough irracial slur for everyone on the forum. The community is pathetic because of children like you.

Its called exposing dumb ass I want attention on the situation not on me so off my dick ♥♥♥♥♥ And technically I dont give 2 ducks what any of you think of me Moonlight is suppose to have this proud image of herself like shes all high and mighty but once a guy like me breaks her down she doesnt have shit else to say.Its a high chance I will never meet any of you in real life so why am I suppose to care what you think of me? I can spend $50 on this game and my character will be good lmfao

Im sry i have to say this............but Kitty United is freakin hott.........

Hahaha im off the topic , but manley cought my attention hahaha.. Yeah manley she's  too preety  hahaha..

But i think your in horny world agen.. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Hahaha im off the topic , but manley cought my attention hahaha.. Yeah manley she's  too preety  hahaha..

But i think your in horny world agen.. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

What you said doesnt make a lick of sense  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

What you said doesnt make a lick of sense

Yeah i know.. Lets just say nonesense..

Pls come  in phillippines ill show you how good i am argeuing in personal.  dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... Pls come. Lets see if you can speak  like that..

Oh and it seems to me like the only reason your commenting is because your girl friend's friend is getting exposed. Well let me tell you something find a REAL GIRLFRIEND in REAL LIFE not one who ducking lives on the other side of the planet and if your going to go on the internet for dating at least find a hot one not a ugly chunky one who looks like she got molested when she was 10 and has deep self confident issues that no doctor can ever solve Hows that am I in the ball park? For ducks sake get a grip retard she doesnt even live on this continent -_-

This ill disregard, you have no understanding of why she is posting here anyways. SHE'S FILIPINA AND YOUR THROWING RACIAL SLURS AT HER AND HER RACE. Ok I lied I won't disregard it. You obviously need things to be highlighted for you to understand with that tiny brain god gave you. Its funny how you constantly lash out at peoples real life person yet were just crying over people doing it in your original post "omg she was talking about my president so instead of being a man and disregarding what someone says I gotta get butthurt now and seek all kind of attention over it because I'm deprived of this type of social bearing in real life so instead must lash out at an online gaming community" you rebel you, I'm sure your parents are proud :rofl: why do I give a shit what you think of my relationship or who I'm with? Oh that's right I dont :yahoo: 

Yeah i know.. Lets just say nonesense..

Pls come  in phillippines ill show you how good i am argeuing in personal.  dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... Pls come. Lets see if you can speak  like that..

LMFAO !!!!!  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its called exposing dumb ass I want attention on the situation not on me so off my dick ♥♥♥♥♥ And technically I dont give 2 ducks what any of you think of me Moonlight is suppose to have this proud image of herself like shes all high and mighty but once a guy like me breaks her down she doesnt have shit else to say.Its a high chance I will never meet any of you in real life so why am I suppose to care what you think of me? I can spend $50 on this game and my character will be good lmfao

Obviously you do care otherwise you wouldn't even be acknowledging what I'm saying.

This ill disregard, you have no understanding of why she is posting here anyways. SHE'S FILIPINA AND YOUR THROWING RACIAL SLURS AT HER AND HER RACE. Ok I lied I won't disregard it. You obviously need things to be highlighted for you to understand with that tiny brain god gave you. Its funny how you constantly lash out at peoples real life person yet were just crying over people doing it in your original post "omg she was talking about my president so instead of being a man and disregarding what someone says I gotta get butthurt now and seek all kind of attention over it because I'm deprived of this type of social bearing in real life so instead must lash out at an online gaming community" you rebel you, I'm sure your parents are proud :rofl: why do I give a shit what you think of my relationship or who I'm with? Oh that's right I dont :yahoo:

You just waited around 3 minutes of your life because this post was basically useless My parents are very proud of me especially since I just got a full ride scholarship lol But you sir you just see my error? You dont see what she did wrong? But oh I guess to you they are right for what they did right? Ill admit my mistake they didnt admit theirs but your still knockin me? If you wanna be useful why dont you comment on their error not mine because I already admitted my error but they dont have enough balls to admit theirs and until then ill keep being racist I dont give a duck. Oh and Im just waiting for one of you to call me a ♥♥♥♥♥♥ again so I can say what i really wanna say and trust me its gonna hurt  :spiteful:

You just waited around 3 minutes of your life because this post was basically useless My parents are very proud of me especially since I just got a full ride scholarship lol But you sir you just see my error? You dont see what she did wrong? But oh I guess to you they are right for what they did right? Ill admit my mistake they didnt admit theirs but your still knockin me? If you wanna be useful why dont you comment on their error not mine because I already admitted my error but they dont have enough balls to admit theirs and until then ill keep being racist I dont give a duck. Oh and Im just waiting for one of you to call me a ♥♥♥♥♥♥ again so I can say what i really wanna say and trust me its gonna hurt  :spiteful:

I did already confront her and talk to her but I'm not talking about moon, I'm talkin about eishas picture of you calling her a dumb filipina hoe and her not even responding to you negatively and yet you want to draw straws and come here and be a hypocrite. So yes your right, I did waste 3 minutes of my life because your too stupid to read and comprehend what I said, for once you were right 8)

U just showing those ss for what evidence haha funny  gm can reqd all ur chats too so they know who started it they know who lies kid this is my last post on this thread fighting with you only make my level low your a disgrace player that cant accept his lose. Poor players that cant afford mc to make 10s jealous players whos getting ss to get peoples attention is a sign of imature kids who playing warspear. What ever u say on this thread thread it will bounce to your racist face good luck sulti  dnt pretend your the victim here as i told u gm can see our chats and see who was wrong .....

:cray:

Ano bang lahi nyan

itim yta yan, kun mkapanlait sken kala mo amputi nea :lol:  oohhhh and btw we aint posting in latin, im using text style tagalog words so google cant translate it :blush:

I did already confront her and talk to her but I'm not talking about moon, I'm talkin about eishas picture of you calling her a dumb filipina hoe and her not even responding to you negatively and yet you want to draw straws and come here and be a hypocrite. So yes your right, I did waste 3 minutes of my life because your too stupid to read and comprehend what I said, for once you were right 8)

Im dumb but I just got a full ride scholar ship to Northern Illinois University but what are you doing with your life? wasting your time chasing after a girl your never gonna see in real life?  :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:

And at the end of the day you dont think theyre wrong because your too busy riding my dick about what I did wrong. I dont see you talking to them about what they did wrong. So shut the duck up

U just showing those ss for what evidence haha funny  gm can reqd all ur chats too so they know who started it they know who lies kid this is my last post on this thread fighting with you only make my level low your a disgrace player that cant accept his lose. Poor players that cant afford mc to make 10s jealous players whos getting ss to get peoples attention is a sign of imature kids who playing warspear. What ever u say on this thread thread it will bounce to your racist face good luck sulti  dnt pretend your the victim here as i told u gm can see our chats and see who was wrong .....

You dumbass everyone knows you started the racist shit. the only people that thinks i started it was you and your stupid flipo friends. Ill admit I started talking SHIT first but i wasnt talking RACIST SHIT first and thats what the topic is all about. I was trying to get you to shut the duck up because I was talking politics to Sapp but once Obama's name came up you started going into a retarded racist phase saying "duck niggers" "all niggers should die" They were aimed at Obama but once you found out I was black they were aimed at me as a matter of fact I didnt say one racist thing until Dmarzo joined in and showed his inner racist ass

But hey I shouldnt get mad because there are like 10x as many rich black people as there are rich  flipo people your just a stupid little talentless island and a ducking pathetic excuse for a country now go make me a step stool so you can barely make enough money to feed your pathetic ass family now what ♥♥♥♥♥ call me a ♥♥♥♥♥♥ all you want to now but at the end of the day African Americans Shit on Flipo people at every aspect period end of story

And I like how people looking at me like I did all wrong but even if i ducking did its a 13 year difference between our ducking ages Im still a ducking senior at high school shes a ducking grown 30 year old woman and im guessing a "soon to be mother" But you guys not talking to her about it right? Get your ducking morals right people because its ducking upside down like im 30 and shes 17 -_- My mom is around 40 and she doesnt even ducking play video games and she never did and she sure as hell wont talk racist shit to a 17 year old get a ducking life people -_-

Im dumb but I just got a full ride scholar ship to Northern Illinois University but what are you doing with your life? wasting your time chasing after a girl your never gonna see in real life?  :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:

Lol I got a job, a kid and everything I need in life. You on the other hand are just growing up or should I say lacking there of. You can make any kind of pathetic lie you want on the internet to try and make yourself sound superior to someone. Here ill show you.. really I'm a secret agent for the C.I.A monitoring the social aspect of dumb teenagers who think that e-thugging and talking shit on the internet is going to make them feel better about theirself because they are unable to cope with their real person and start anything in the modern world thus resorts to using their "real life" as a form of retaliation to anything someone says because they can't come up with anything that actually pertains to the situation on the internet they got themselves in.... Do you believe me? Either way this is what comes to mind when I think of you  ;D

18756_.jpg

Lol I got a job, a kid and everything I need in life. You on the other hand are just growing up or should I say lacking there of. You can make any kind of pathetic lie you want on the internet to try and make yourself sound superior to someone. Here ill show you.. really I'm a secret agent for the C.I.A monitoring the social aspect of dumb teenagers who think that e-thugging and talking shit on the internet is going to make them feel better about theirself because they are unable to cope with their real person and start anything in the modern world thus resorts to using their "real life" as a form of retaliation to anything someone says because they can't come up with anything that actually pertains to the situation on the internet they got themselves in.... Do you believe me? Either way this is what comes to mind when I think of you  ;D

and how old are you going back and forth with a 17 year old still posting myspace pictures like your 12? Exactly stfu and what about her talking shit? what you gonna do about her talking shit because shes like ducking 30 years old and obviously needs help and someone to talk to.so stop riding my dick and get those bull shit myspace pictures off my ducking topic -_-

People are really showing their true colors on this topic so funny how many grown people would actually talk shit to a minor lmfao

Like seriously guys I have teachers your ages and you know what would happen if they talked shit to a minor? ill let you retards figure out that one :tease:

and how old are you going back and forth with a 17 year old still posting myspace pictures like your 12? Exactly stfu and what about her talking shit? what you gonna do about her talking shit because shes like ducking 30 years old and obviously needs help and someone to talk to.so stop riding my dick and get those bull shit myspace pictures off my ducking topic -_-

See? You prove every point I make. You truly have nothing to say. I don't see where age matters. Welcome to the internet. Maybe your really 40 years old expressing your inner child :unknw: ill come and do whatever on your PUBLIC topic I want, if you don't like it... Well that's too bad you can't stop me or anyone else from doing so.

See? You prove every point I make. You truly have nothing to say. I don't see where age matters. Welcome to the internet. Maybe your really 40 years old expressing your inner child :unknw: ill come and do whatever on your PUBLIC topic I want, if you don't like it... Well that's too bad you can't stop me or anyone else from doing so.

Real mature -_- just really really mature and keep dreaming that im 40 to try to save your image

People are really showing their true colors on this topic so funny how many grown people would actually talk shit to a minor lmfao

Like seriously guys I have teachers your ages and you know what would happen if they talked shit to a minor? ill let you retards figure out that one :tease:

Maybe a teacher might get in some type of trouble but in the real world a person who is not in no position of power over someone can't nobody do a god damn thing about it. You truly can't cope with the true facts of life. The world is cruel and don't no one give a shit whether your a minor or not in the real world unless you were assaulted. Unfortunately for you verbal abuse won't mean shit. Time to face the facts lil homie but that's real talk