RACIST FILIPINOS

Sulti

:bad: wtf...... :bad:

On the bright side at least you reached your 50th post on this topic congrats  :give_rose:

Call it what you want I dont care if thats the truth thats the truth I dont have to explain myself to your ugly ass

so calling me ugly makes u handsome? then cool keep dreaming  ;)

so calling me ugly makes u handsome? then cool keep dreaming  ;)

Nope it doesnt but it sure lets you know that your ugly  :drinks:

MOON u racist piece of shit,

First of all you started all of this by calling umix a "♥♥♥♥♥♥" about 50 times.........there is no justification of that what so ever, u are about to be a mother and you are like 30 years old and calling a 17 year old "♥♥♥♥♥♥" cuase they say some dumb stuff to you, thats ignorant, you are ignorant, you are unprofessional and lack ethics you are terrible person, you should have taken the high road like an adult and not said racist things, no excuses....

Second, i have called u to fight for over a month, last time we fought i killed you..........then u tell me lets fight now.......i come i signal u, u do nothing, then i wait for ur signal then you rush me and attack, then later u kill me with ur ♥♥♥♥♥ ass friend.......u are scared and ignorant and disrespectful and if u didnt say the word "♥♥♥♥♥♥" 50 times in a row i woulnt not be involved, thanks for sayin it on forum so now everybody knows where you stand as un-ethical person who also lack common morals.

Is there anyway we can put this toward the front of the topic this man speaks the truth :give_rose:  +1 karma for you buddy :friends:

Look girl Just do you and stay the duck out of my path/way I dont like you and I hate talking to you even more Its like talking to a dumb blonde -_-

What ever u said no one will agree on yah stay away noob be man and u mankey manley go rape ur self come pvp cave show me how manley die noob non sense topic both of u skunks go quit poor players . Jealousy corrupts your brains wasting my time here replying your noob comments n guys beware manley n umix homo hahaha they support each other when someone lose

Look girl Just do you and stay the duck out of my path/way I dont like you and I hate talking to you even more Its like talking to a dumb blonde -_-

lol tell that to urself, look at what happened when u were in my way

18667_.png

:facepalm: omfg!this shit needs to stop ,and salty  sit your ass down too.... you just answering all our post..i dont even know you have friends or family in real life orphan..... :bomb: now stfu. just keep answering all these shit damn go suicide ... people dont care :wacko: go live in a sack and go robb some shit and just die damn.. :fool:

:facepalm: omfg!this shit needs to stop ,and salty  sit your ass down too.... you just answering all our post..i dont even know you have friends or family in real life orphan..... :bomb: now stfu. just keep answering all these shit damn go suicide ... people dont care :wacko: go live in a sack and go robb some shit and just die damn.. :fool:

Glad you said that bro because your showing just how racist you are to so congrats for showing your true colors :give_rose:  And yes I am going to respond to everyone's comments because Its why I made this topic in the first place. But hmm ill robb something in like 8 hours its 3:07 AM right now but thats all black people do is rob right? And no this shit isnt going to stop until Mfkers start surrendering and even when they do ill still be talking shit so deal with it :diablo:

lol tell that to urself, look at what happened when u were in my way

Ill go on first saying thats not me and you have no proof thats me its alot of guys with green chosen suits and green dreads so nice try come with something better than that :tease:

What ever u said no one will agree on yah stay away noob be man and u mankey manley go rape ur self come pvp cave show me how manley die noob non sense topic both of u skunks go quit poor players . Jealousy corrupts your brains wasting my time here replying your noob comments n guys beware manley n umix homo hahaha they support each other when someone lose

You're still embarrassing yourself trying to speak English :facepalm:  Just stop trying you chat like your on drugs. And I like how you point out how manley stood up for me but you werent complaining when you had like 4 of your other little Flipo friends on your side right?

not you? look at the dead name above the cursor was pointing to. i posted another shameful screenshot of you too bad the truth definately hurts yeah? im even using my noob weapon in killing you   :facepalm: :lol:

not you? look at the dead name above the cursor was pointing to. i posted another shameful screenshot of you too bad the truth definately hurts yeah? im even using my noob weapon in killing you   :facepalm: :lol:

But too bad you didnt accept my challenge of a pvp with lvl 1s right?  :tease:

A lvl 1 proves who can show their skills and strategy the best but oh im guessing your used to showing who spends the most money right?

Manley umix whatever go mental hospital better u not belong in warspear

Shameful how your struggling with your sentencing without your little duck buddies by your side. But Im guessing what really got you is when Manley talked some sense into you.

Get a grip  :facepalm:  Your about to be a mother  and this is what you want your kids to be like? You want your son/daughter growing up to be like 30 and talking racist shit to minors? Some role model you are

And I also see your trying your best to avoid calling me the "N" Word again lmfao

I love this topic :lol:  Keep it coming with the comments guys ill go for sleep so ill be back in about 8 hours hold nothing back so i can pick your racist asses apart :tease:

hahahaha yan ang sinasabi ko ginalit nyo ang buntis.... Bahala kau dyan.... Sana lang wag kamukha ni umix,at manley pag lumabas ung bata amp amp

hahahaha yan ang sinasabi ko ginalit nyo ang buntis.... Bahala kau dyan.... Sana lang wag kamukha ni umix,at manley pag lumabas ung bata amp amp

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 

ate moon relax bka mging kakulaii nea ung baby :crazy:

wag naman sanang negroid masama maniste pero MASAMA UGALI NYAN ITIM NA YAN

kaaway ko din s mc yan ate masama nga tabas ng dila nean, supalpal naman parati sken, takbuhin pa. :lol:

omg moon :shok: :shok:

Yep her being racist toward a 17 year old real high and mighty right?

And take that ducking language to another topic -_-

We speaking all English on this one so dont try to hide what you say  :spiteful:

looks like another player got a mental and emotional breakdown just because of this game

LMFAO looks like another flipo rice picking chink would like to join the fun right? :spiteful:

kaaway ko din s mc yan ate masama nga tabas ng dila nean, supalpal naman parati sken, takbuhin pa. :lol:

Stop speaking pig latin and speak english its the ducking english server so speak english or gtfo with that stupid language -_-

:cray:

Ano bang lahi nyan

LOL Blackdead the guy who wanted Patah to die..........and moonlight the ugly racist ♥♥♥♥♥ who called obama a "♥♥♥♥♥♥" and said all "niggers" should die changed my karma............................................................................................. :facepalm:  MOON ur like 30 years old, in america thats duckin old, you on one here fighting with a 17 year old kid calling him a ♥♥♥♥♥♥ and changing my karma.......how pathetic are you? you call me a kid?? and you change my karma?? lmao you are pathetic, you and blackdead both.......lmao you changed my karma..............wow how unbelievably tragic, how much more of a loser can you get..............both of you's :facepalm:

LOL Blackdead the guy who wanted Patah to die..........and moonlight the ugly racist ♥♥♥♥♥ who called obama a "♥♥♥♥♥♥" and said all "niggers" should die changed my karma............................................................................................. :facepalm:  MOON ur like 30 years old, in america thats duckin old, you on one here fighting with a 17 year old kid calling him a ♥♥♥♥♥♥ and changing my karma.......how pathetic are you? you call me a kid?? and you change my karma?? lmao you are pathetic, you and blackdead both.......lmao you changed my karma..............wow how unbelievably tragic, how much more of a loser can you get..............both of you's :facepalm:

Yea I forgot that part she did say all niggers should die and that was before I started firing racist shots back. I wish I couldve taken the screen shot of that  :'(  But didnt have my camera open