RACIST FILIPINOS

Sulti

:bad: Sulti get a life u pathetic raciest dick sucker cuz no one needs ur damn non sence on the game and its ducking annoying for everyone on the game and forum. Go duck a stick u damn homo!

Lol not everyone sits here in forums all day, maybe they are *gasp* :shok: playing the game  :shok:

Im sure they will eventually view this topic and post on this just like your doing right?

Some people even got scared when I said I wanted to take it to the forums I guess because they know ill hurt their duckin feelings here because not everyone will be talking at one time so you can see what i say

Umix and manley are gays retards gus you know me well i never into fights but this noobbs. Make me bommmmmmmm and they crying when they lose to arrogants in shit talks non sense faggots in real life be a man. Stop acting like a kids what u posted here was reflecting to u i u not started it we not gonna fight

Im sure they will eventually view this topic and post on this just like your doing right?

Some people even got scared when I said I wanted to take it to the forums I guess because they know ill hurt their duckin feelings here because not everyone will be talking at one time so you can see what i say

yeah

Tell them to bring the shit on then since they got so much balls now. And seeing your screen shot I like how I was roasting you but all you can say back is then? So then.. you wanna talk shit infront of your pathetic little friends like your someone? ♥♥♥♥♥ please  :lol:  your a ducking clown

i answered "then" coz im not interested on what u were saying, i wasnt even reading ur posts, its just like saying "do i look like i care?"  :rofl:

:bad: Sulti get a life u pathetic raciest dick sucker cuz no one needs ur damn non sence on the game and its ducking annoying for everyone on the game and forum. Go duck a stick u damn homo!

why such hate? I actually thought you were cute but you have the most disgusting attitude :bad:  Im just posting on here so the people can see and whether your on my side or not its up to you im not losing any sleep over it

Oh and PS im racist but they started the racist shit by talking about President Obama (Me and Sapp were talking politics)

Tell them to bring the shit on then since they got so much balls now. And seeing your screen shot I like how I was roasting you but all you can say back is then? So then.. you wanna talk shit infront of your pathetic little friends like your someone? ♥♥♥♥♥ please  :lol:  your a ducking clown

Or maybe she just wasn't stooping down to your level? Notice how she hasn't thrown a single irracial slur out yet you are constantly calling people chinks. You just make yourself look even worse every time you say something. You should just quit now. You already disproved how much you care about racism.

Birds of the same feather flock together :facepalm: stop shitting around just bcoz he started it doesn't mean you all continue it if you had a problem you should hav contacted support instead falling to the same level !

Or maybe she just wasn't stooping down to your level? Notice how she hasn't thrown a single irracial slur out yet you are constantly calling people chinks. You just make yourself look even worse every time you say something. You should just quit now. You already disproved how much you care about racism.

Yea right and by the way IM NEVER QUITTING!

Bec no one loves u ♥♥♥♥♥♥ i will be racist bec u started this shit umix sulti manley what ever dnt cry when u lose faggots so braved to bring this fight to forums to take peoples attention so now what u got peoples curse haha noobs wanna fight bring ur characters we gonna eat them alive

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bec no one loves u ♥♥♥♥♥♥ i will be racist bec u started this shit umix sulti manley what ever dnt cry when u lose faggots so braved to bring this fight to forums to take peoples attention so now what u got peoples curse haha noobs wanna fight bring ur characters we gonna eat them alive

>:D :wacko:sulti a racist guy.wow man ur famous of racism man... ;D hope u be more famous racist trying to be special.... :bad:WANNA BE mtf.. >:D

First of all im malaysian my mother was pinay i was born in malaysia but im still filipino u insult filioino u insult the 50% players on sapphire

Oh hell yea finally First of all you stupid cross eyed chink I didnt start shit you started it by calling my president a "Dirty Black Man" secondly you didnt win shit otherwise I wouldnt have tooken it to forums right? And you wouldnt have never came close to me if your retarded ass duckin buddies didnt jump in for their mama and shed tears with her :cray:  So go back to your mud hut you duckin immigrant and learn english you racist piece of shit

Rice picking chink

All you can afford is rice

You dont eat everyday

You dont take showers everyday

You take showers in rain water

your skin is brown because you play in mud like a pig

Hmm thats about it be interested what you say back but I guess all you can call me is a "♥♥♥♥♥♥" right?

First of all im malaysian my mother was pinay i was born in malaysia but im still filipino u insult filioino u insult the 50% players on sapphire

agreeeeee, make that not just on sapphire but whole filipino community of warspear

Yea and Im really not caring much :dirol:  All you guys can do is gang me and even that doesnt work so well

U crazy no one will save u here admit u lose delete ur character or u sucide better

OK im about to break down your shit English speaking skills retard. I see you put a bunch of English Words together Ill give you some points for effort. You put "U" instead of "you" kinda middle school dont you think? Only half the sentence makes sense which is the first half you spelled suicide wrong and uhh thats about it how did i do retarded chink?  :crazy:

faggot im going to hunt you If I see you salty

Hunt me if you want to but all Im going to do is re spawn and like I care if anyone likes me I have REAL FRIENDS in REAL LIFE so I dont care whether someone likes me or not over a game. This game is pointless until update 3.0  80% of this community is full of ♥♥♥♥♥es anyway :wacko:

MOON u racist piece of shit,

First of all you started all of this by calling umix a "♥♥♥♥♥♥" about 50 times.........there is no justification of that what so ever, u are about to be a mother and you are like 30 years old and calling a 17 year old "♥♥♥♥♥♥" cuase they say some dumb stuff to you, thats ignorant, you are ignorant, you are unprofessional and lack ethics you are terrible person, you should have taken the high road like an adult and not said racist things, no excuses....

Second, i have called u to fight for over a month, last time we fought i killed you..........then u tell me lets fight now.......i come i signal u, u do nothing, then i wait for ur signal then you rush me and attack, then later u kill me with ur ♥♥♥♥♥ ass friend.......u are scared and ignorant and disrespectful and if u didnt say the word "♥♥♥♥♥♥" 50 times in a row i woulnt not be involved, thanks for sayin it on forum so now everybody knows where you stand as un-ethical person who also lack common morals.

lol ate, he's 17 a mere kid who cant even feed himself :facepalm:

And do you have evidence to back up your statement MS? Do you know me? Who are you? Why are you so ugly? blah blah blah :wacko:

Lmao sulti is umix?  :shok:

It all makes sense now  :facepalm:

ILL ONE PUNCH CRUNCH YALL ASS DONT NONE OF YALL WANNA SEE ME CALL IT NERD RAGE BUT EVEN THOUGH IM CAP SIZING IM STILL CALM AS duck AND NERD? LMFAO DONT MAKE ME LAUGH IM FAR FROM A NERD I GET MORE PUSSY THEN ALL OF YOU FAGS THAT COMMENTED COMBINED duckING VIRGIN ASSES AND ALL OF YOU ARE UGLY AS duck LIKE I SAID HIT ME UP OUTSIDE THE FORUM AND THEN WE SEE WHATS UP ♥♥♥♥♥ES

SO LIKE I SAID WHEN ONE OF YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO HIT ME UP OUTSIDE OF WARSPEAR AND CHECK OUT WHATS UP OUTSIDE OF WARSPEAR THEN YOU TALKING MY LANGUAGE BUT NOW ALL I SEE IS A BUNCH OF PUSSY NERDS TRYING TO GANG

So when do the caps and real life threats start?  Do i have time to make popcorn?  :rofl:

Edit:  Shit manley you mean it really wasn't umix starting it?  You sure? He's wound tight as you can see.

ohh i seen one of ur hottest topics here in forum, so why change name? cant stand the shame the other name received?

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=65953.0

Lol ill let you figure who that is on your own for your info thats my cousin Umix he quit this game because he has better things to do with his spare time now and i pilot his character as a chat bot because his equipment sucks Is that enough for you? Sit your ass down learn to dig up the facts before you say shit else Kinky Chinky  :lol:

MOON u racist piece of shit,

First of all you started all of this by calling umix a "♥♥♥♥♥♥" about 50 times.........there is no justification of that what so ever, u are about to be a mother and you are like 30 years old and calling a 17 year old "♥♥♥♥♥♥" cuase they say some dumb stuff to you, thats ignorant, you are ignorant, you are unprofessional and lack ethics you are terrible person, you should have taken the high road like an adult and not said racist things, no excuses....

Second, i have called u to fight for over a month, last time we fought i killed you..........then u tell me lets fight now.......i come i signal u, u do nothing, then i wait for ur signal then you rush me and attack, then later u kill me with ur ♥♥♥♥♥ ass friend.......u are scared and ignorant and disrespectful and if u didnt say the word "♥♥♥♥♥♥" 50 times in a row i woulnt not be involved, thanks for sayin it on forum so now everybody knows where you stand as un-ethical person who also lack common morals.

See I told you guys :unknw:  You retards shouldve known this ♥♥♥♥♥ was racist when she made a clan called the "Skin Heads" What crazy ♥♥♥♥♥ would do some shit like that?

Lol ill let you figure who that is on your own for your info thats my cousin Umix he quit this game because he has better things to do with his spare time now and i pilot his character as a chat bot because his equipment sucks Is that enough for you? Sit your ass down learn to dig up the facts before you say shit else Kinky Chinky  :lol:

yea yea easy to say this and that is your cousin, like me saying keizsha is my sister, eisha is my friend, and i pilot their chars too coz they quit blah blah blah  :lol:

yea yea easy to say this and that is your cousin, like me saying keizsha is my sister, eisha is my friend, and i pilot their chars too coz they quit blah blah blah  :lol:

Call it what you want I dont care if thats the truth thats the truth I dont have to explain myself to your ugly ass