RACIST FILIPINOS

Sulti

These screen shots tell them all look at what the so called "grown lady" moonlight has stooped to

Go raise a family your like 40 retard

18655_.jpg

18656_.jpg

18658_.jpg

18659_.jpg

ahhhhh filipino's... Hahaha hahaha i think that  that chat screen shot is edited... Maybe you edit that screen shot to hide your  messages that  couse moonlight get angry ,,  let's just be think of this.

now tell me how good you are ?? U made this topic for what to show filipinos are bad? Instead of keeping this private.  just play the  ,, ''warspear'' ...

im sure u started something and said something thats why that happened. and fyi ure pretty much racist yourself. remember this when i ignored your main char? :facepalm:

18663_.png

Call it what you guys want but you guys have a clan called Skin Heads?

Oh i guess i provoked that to? And Eisha stay the duck off my topic i dont like you dumb hoe

shut up Sulti :facepalm:

Hmm why should I? they talking about me so Im talking about them back and i swear to god you guys are so lucky manley is my friend because if he wasnt i wouldve gotten real personal...

why would i stay off ur topic? u dont remember what ur topic is about? "FILIPINOS" and im half filipino so i have the right to answer here ;) u dnt even drop a name, u clearly said "FILIPINOS" not just xmoonlight, absynthe and the others. and this forum is open to everyone unless mods lock it ;) ;)

why would i stay off ur topic? u dont remember what ur topic is about? "FILIPINOS" and im half filipino so i have the right to answer here ;) u dnt even drop a name, u clearly said "FILIPINOS" not just xmoonlight, absynthe and the others. and this forum is open to everyone unless mods lock it ;) ;)

Hmm Because I said so retard  :crazy:  Now stay the duck off my topic

Hilarious how much of a hypocrite you are sulti, you get mad over irracial slurs yet you spit them out yourself  :facepalm:

Yep yep yep but guess what When I spit out racial slurs im by myself and i hold my own pretty good but it takes like 5 of you dirty chinks to actually have a chance against me  :crazy:

u cant accept the fact that i posted an evidence of you being a racist yourself., and the fact that u started the issue between filipinos thats why u try pushing me off ur topic    :rofl:

No im pushing you off my topic because I dont like you. Period end of story. Accept the fact that I dont like you I dont like you talkin to me I dont like you mentioning my name And I dont like you posting on my topic

I dont like you deal with it

:lol: hahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha :rofl:

u cant accept the fact that i posted an evidence of you being a racist yourself., and the fact that u started the issue between filipinos thats why u try pushing me off ur topic    :rofl:

Yep yep yep but guess what When I spit out racial slurs im by myself and i hold my own pretty good but it takes like 5 of you dirty chinks to actually have a chance against me  :crazy:

Basically what your saying is, your a racist, you started some shit with the filipino community, now your butthurt when they defend themself against you and are crying because there is more than 1 that you insulted so you feel as though your being ganged up on. Sounds like your getting what you deserve. If you can't take the heat don't start a fire kid.

i never asked you to like me, i posted because of the topic title and i know the people involved  :lol: and who cares if you dont like me, ill post anywhere i want whatever i want so deal with it  ;)

Basically what your saying is, your a racist, you started some shit with the filipino community, now your butthurt when they defend themself against you and are crying because there is more than 1 that you insulted so you feel as though your being ganged up on. Sounds like your getting what you deserve. If you can't take the heat don't start a fire kid.

Lmao the funny thing about it is that i knew those stupid chinks were racists. I came on to wonder why they killed me pvp cave then I started a conversation with Sapp about politics including President Obama So in actuality they really started it by making some racist remarks about president Obama So I didnt start shit they started it by talking about president obama and its funny how they have to gang me to even try to win just shows you how much balls those rice queen chinks have  :lol:

No im pushing you off my topic because I dont like you. Period end of story. Accept the fact that I dont like you I dont like you talkin to me I dont like you mentioning my name And I dont like you posting on my topic

I dont like you deal with it

Who gives a shit what you like? You don't own this forum. If she wants to post here she can, if you don't like it that's too bad. That's why this is a public forum. You ain't no one special.

Who gives a shit what you like? You don't own this forum. If she wants to post here she can, if you don't like it that's too bad. That's why this is a public forum. You ain't no one special.

Aww defending your pretend Girl friend? Real cute you guys are like a fairy tail I especially like her signature real glossy  :lol:

Tell her to take that bull shit back to myspace -_-

hey at least give em break he has an excuse at least

Give who a break? The thing is I started this topic so it can turn into a hot flame topic I especially want all those involved to comment on this So we can continue the roasting here :spiteful:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :diablo: :facepalm:

Nah, there ain't no excuse for this kid.

And I dont want it to be. And its funny how they have the balls to gang me in game but the forums is where I can do my 1 vs 1 roasting and everyone see but no one shows up lmfao pathetic chinks

lol he still cant accept that he started the issue with the filipinos, and there are many filipinos in this game im pretty sure theyll be posting here once they read it. then ull cry again that ure getting ganged up in ur own topic  :lol:

:unknw: sulti or umix,started first....now cursing more..... :bomb:

I was especially disappointed in you for jumping in because I thought you were my friend.. I guess I was wrong so yea lets continue the cursing on here  :clapping:

lol he still cant accept that he started the issue with the filipinos, and there are many filipinos in this game im pretty sure theyll be posting here once they read it. then ull cry again that ure getting ganged up in ur own topic  :lol:

Tell them to bring the shit on then since they got so much balls now. And seeing your screen shot I like how I was roasting you but all you can say back is then? So then.. you wanna talk shit infront of your pathetic little friends like your someone? ♥♥♥♥♥ please  :lol:  your a ducking clown

I was especially disappointed in you for jumping in because I thought you were my friend.. I guess I was wrong so yea lets continue the cursing on here  :clapping:

FYI dmarzo is half filipino too lol  :rofl:

And I dont want it to be. And its funny how they have the balls to gang me in game but the forums is where I can do my 1 vs 1 roasting and everyone see but no one shows up lmfao pathetic chinks

Lol not everyone sits here in forums all day, maybe they are *gasp* :shok: playing the game  :shok:

Sulti did :facepalm: :facepalm:

I can be a little eccentric at times :give_rose:  and im more of a liberal type person So I dont mind being the only one here standing alone..