Dying while crossing map from enemies dot..

GuestGuy7

Some skills like bees, poison etc deal dot damage as we all know.

When you die in the same map as your killer he gets the kill, you respawn and life is good :D

But if you have low hp and are under dot damage and cross map fast and die the game acts as if you died to a mob and will damage the gear by 10%...

it happened many times to me in map 2 while running from high lvl rogues with poison and it gets annoying is it possible to change the games code to not damage gears in such cases?

this and the bug position are the most hated things by me in ws.

Bugged position seems to happen 95% of the times in arenas and after decades is still not fixed

Edited by GuestGuy7

11 hours ago, Morgana said:

Your gear also gets damaged if you die by a players hand

Not 10%. If you die to an enemy, it doesn't lower the durability by 10% like mobs do, maybe 1%, because you're taking damage, but not 10%.

3 hours ago, Ghostv said:

Not 10%. If you die to an enemy, it doesn't lower the durability by 10% like mobs do, maybe 1%, because you're taking damage, but not 10%.

Yes, monsters dmg your gears much more than players do

Its prolly a bug that needs to be looked into, but yes dying to monsters lower durability by 10 while player kills dont do anything except regular durability loss.

I think its made so u can bully low lvls on first irselnort cities with a druid/warlock, using bees/lock DoTs to finish them off until they cant even quest cus their weapon and equips are broken. Their only solution would be buying mcoins becoming p2p to repair stuff, its a nice way so we will get better updates

23 hours ago, Morgana said:

Your gear also gets damaged if you die by a players hand

Like another player said we dont lose 10% after dying to another player but if we die by a players dot while crossing a map where the enemy player is not present the gear gets damaged by 10% because i think the game thinks a mob killed the player xD

Im sure some of the old experienced players with rogues know this and poison the target on purpose so he will cross while dying and lose 10% gear :D

One rogue poisoned me and instantly crossed the map himself and when i died and lost my gears health he came back to my map to check if his evil deed was done!

This evil inhumane thing works very well on a rogue because of poisons high damage unlike barbs bleeding

Edited by GuestGuy7

@GuestGuy7wow that's mean, I'm old and experienced but I never bothered checking because I don't really care about damaged gear xd

Edited by Morgana

On 12/14/2017 at 4:55 AM, GuestGuy7 said:

Like another player said we dont lose 10% after dying to another player but if we die by a players dot while crossing a map where the enemy player is not present the gear gets damaged by 10% because i think the game thinks a mob killed the player xD

Im sure some of the old experienced players with rogues know this and poison the target on purpose so he will cross while dying and lose 10% gear :D

One rogue poisoned me and instantly crossed the map himself and when i died and lost my gears health he came back to my map to check if his evil deed was done!

This evil inhumane thing works very well on a rogue because of poisons high damage unlike barbs bleeding

I feel you, man. Happened to me a few times, even thought I'm not old in the game, I've noticed it. I don't think they can change it, unless if they make the periodic damage stop when you change area.

On 12/14/2017 at 12:23 PM, Morgana said:

@GuestGuy7wow that's mean, I'm old and experienced but I never bothered checking because I don't really care about damaged gear xd

Repairs are 1k in eu elf side its not easy to spend that much when you start and try to get better gear/relics/expert skill\enchants by saving gold.

Ws would be so much better without the gear damage system or if the gear would be damaged ONLY when dying not by using the gear (or just reduce the dying penalty to 5%)