TEST about some necro skills

f4348357

i tested some skill in test server,and some results subverted my cognition.The growth of skills are not smooth.

may the data below help u.

if u have any problem or question,post below

401 magical power

Poison spittle

dmg(from top to bottom,one to five levels)

conclusion:it not worth to lvl up the skill.if u just lvl it to lvl2,u lose 4 dmg:biggrin:

Healing

conclusion:it grow smoothly,and it is a lot of growth.

Sheild

dmg absorb

conclusion:u can find it grows smoothly before,and grows more when it lvl uo tp lvl4,but grows less in lvl5 suddenly.so it may a good idea lvl up it to 4.

above mentioned is basic skill,after testing ,i ll build my skill 12345 XD

OK then two expert skill

Acid rain

dmg per tik (poison dmg per tik)

83(103)

95(112)

103(114)

123(135)

conclusion:it grows strange.little growth.

Poison shield 

dmg per tik(hp restore per tik)

65(90)

66(128)

67(167)

69(210)

conclusion:it is a wonderful skill,a healing skill instead of dmg skill.

its dmg almost no growth,but increasing 2 seconds duration per lvl(increase dmg and heal in another way)

its heal grows a lot.and when it lvl up to 4,it last 12 second,but 14 cd.after just 2 seconds,u can use it again!

by the way ,need more details about panic,it hard to test:rolleyes:

6 minutes ago, Pecleb said:

is this a buff for shield? or was it already like this. I was told the healing was insignificant

I got told it too. +10 necros have got 650+ dmg, and if he heals 210 per tick with 400 ~ and for enough time, then the combo Shield + Rain is incredibly good as a 2nd healing skill.

2 hours ago, Higgings said:

I got told it too. +10 necros have got 650+ dmg, and if he heals 210 per tick with 400 ~ and for enough time, then the combo Shield + Rain is incredibly good as a 2nd healing skill.

anway russian guy got 600 smth dmg heals 312 per tick, wiht 5/6 ticks can't remember. Very good skill now. I think i'd better make 4/4 dark power and 4/4 shield when lvl 28, rather than 4/4 power and infection

4 hours ago, Pecleb said:

is this a buff for shield? or was it already like this. I was told the healing was insignificant

it already .

if the healing insignificant,what the use of it XD.its dmg almost no growth.

On 12/12/2017 at 5:36 PM, Higgings said:

I think he meant that if you spend 3 skill points on poison shield (to make it level 4), you will get to heal 210 * 4 (840 total). Also don't forget the necro will have to lose time casting 2 skills. I guess it's a nice gimmick to use on dungeons but outside that, it's ridiculously weak compared to any other heal in the game. For example: druid can use secret link level 1 (doesn't have to spend any point) and heal more than that with a single skill casting.

I know it's offtopic but I will go as far to say necro is the worst class in the game right now with the new resistance stat. Necro is all about debuffing the enemy and now each one of his half descent skills has a chance to fail.

Edited by nabnecro

At 1/5 poison shield and 1/5 acid rain the "heal" only does 3 tics because of 2 sec expert cooldown. It's a "heal" with a 6 second cast time and costs 36 mana 

Edited by sixdog

8 hours ago, sixdog said:

At 1/5 poison shield and 1/5 acid rain the "heal" only does 3 tics because of 2 sec expert cooldown. It's a "heal" with a 6 second cast time and costs 36 mana 

If you have a lot of cooldown reducing gear, you can make it heal 4 ticks because the 1 second delay from expert skill casting is also reduced. Anyway, weak healing combo.

On 2017/12/17 at 12:34 PM, nabnecro said:

I think he meant that if you spend 3 skill points on poison shield (to make it level 4), you will get to heal 210 * 4 (840 total). Also don't forget the necro will have to lose time casting 2 skills. I guess it's a nice gimmick to use on dungeons but outside that, it's ridiculously weak compared to any other heal in the game. For example: druid can use secret link level 1 (doesn't have to spend any point) and heal more than that with a single skill casting.

I know it's offtopic but I will go as far to say necro is the worst class in the game right now with the new resistance stat. Necro is all about debuffing the enemy and now each one of his half descent skills has a chance to fail.

no just 4tiks.i can heal 167x6tiks(over 1k)now with lvl3 .and u can heal more tiks in lvl4.

• 4 weeks later...

I tested too with 561 magic and acid rain level 1

poison shield level 1: 121 * 4 = 484

poison shield level 2: 173 * 6 = 1038

poison shield level 3: 225 * 6 = 1350

poison shield level 4: 284 * 6 = 1704

Not too bad for pve, but I think people prefer dark power and infection on party.

Edited by nabnecro

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2018/1/16 at 9:28 PM, nabnecro said:

I tested too with 561 magic and acid rain level 1

poison shield level 1: 121 * 4 = 484

poison shield level 2: 173 * 6 = 1038

poison shield level 3: 225 * 6 = 1350

poison shield level 4: 284 * 6 = 1704

Not too bad for pve, but I think people prefer dark power and infection on party.

so many ppls demand dark force rather than infection.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5.3.2018 at 1:36 AM, Ohtake said:

Is It Worth Spending On The Deadly Eye?

Deathly eye 5/5 reduces enemy's max hp by 7% for some time and it can be casted twice

its really good when you want to kill high hp enemy faster