What the point of switcheroo?

Fortuno

I personally don't have a warden but I've seen this skill being utilized a couple of times in pve. So I've seen that it makes hero and opponent switch places and after that,warden's walking speed greatly deteriorates for a short time. So I'd like to know,what exactly it changes? Does it give a debuff to enemy too? I'd like some explanation. Thank you in advance

Its not really effective in a game where positioning doesnt matter that much, but in other game the change of a position is crucial to a win or a loss.

Its a failed concept for warspear imho

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It is a good concept skill for Arena mostly, but it has a short range and that speed reduction is so bad, and to remove it you gotta spend 3 skill points, it is basically a scam of skill points.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2018 at 1:13 PM, Gladiator said:

It is a good concept skill for Arena mostly, but it has a short range and that speed reduction is so bad, and to remove it you gotta spend 3 skill points, it is basically a scam of skill points.

I totally agree on this one.