Root vs Charge is unfair

GuestGuy7

Despite both skills having 5 yards charge always hits first and druid has to sit and watch barb spam 100 other stuns, this is total bullshit can you do this a 50-50% to either roots or charge to work first?

Or reduce charge to 4 yards it already got a buff and now deals damage + stun + "teleports" the barb close to the target so i believe such a op skill should be nerfed.

Edited by GuestGuy7

Chargue can go up to 7 yards with relic, and even if root was 7 yard, barbarian can use immunity and still nuke you (such a hard class to play)). Devs already aware about how imba barbarian charmer and deathknight are on PvP, they may do some changues on future.

I dont see the point to cry as druid on PvP either tbh, you may survive barb with normal heal + barrier and you still have permastun, ink restores full hp instant...

Edited by koszpl

Players made Link not available if you use it during a PvP: they will stop pvping if they see you using it. That happens in EU at least

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

Players made Link not available if you use it during a PvP: they will stop pvping if they see you using it. That happens in EU at least

Developers said many times they do not class balance for 1v1 but just for arena, that is PvP for them and what i meant.  And link is very OP there in my opinion

The day developers  decide to start balance about 1v1 mcs will be funny. You have to be really dumb to lose 1v1 as warlock,charmer, deathknight or high amp 1h barb vs elf/chosen classes*  I think they do good 1v1s with their own faction, saw many barbs rape warlocks for example

Edited by koszpl

46 minutes ago, koszpl said:

The day developers  decide to start balance about 1v1 mcs will be funny.

You mean, "If" the day will come.

Charge... can use the relic to increase range? are you sure?

I dont think its lag i always get stunned with the charge first while i have my roots selected...

And i fought many barbs in the map 2, i dont think all of them used any relic :D this cursed skill needs to be nerfed why it got a damage bonus and why it hits first vs roots :(

Atleast dks pull can be evaded if you are fast to root but barb will always stun you and if you manage to survive the 500 stuns you will have to spam 100 skills to deal 2k damage because most barbs are shield users with crazy magic defence... and can block a lot and use a heal skill lmao

Hassn is gone stop buffing barb already