relic of immunity

GuestGuy7

Should the duration of the effect increase by double and become 10 seconds from 5? or atleast 7.5 sec?

Or maybe make the chance to activate the immunity 15% or 20% and keep the 5 second duration.

The current 10% to activate for 5 seconds looks useless, not only you rarely see the relic activate... 5 seconds end so fast you have to time very carefully when to use the skill with this relic and pray for activation which may end up not helping at all so rip 399 mcoins :D

meanwhile 8% dodge relic has a 15 freaking second duration and looks more usefull for those who already got high dodge

Edited by GuestGuy7

Imo a good update can also be an adjustment of some relics. I wonder if devs can see the most used relics by players.... :suspiciousowl:

7 hours ago, Higgings said:

I wonder if devs can see the most used relics by players.... :suspiciousowl:

Probably not.

20 minutes ago, whjm17 said:

well it only decrease the dmg to you once.

This is why it is not that op. For 1 hit, it's basically useless :pin7:

It could be op if it lasted 7 seconds ( for example ) and during that ammount of time, the damage received is halved.

1 hour ago, BennyBT said:

Probably not.

Don't forget they managed to find out even players who used a Chaos pot in the Halloween dungeons, once.

Edited by Higgings

5 hours ago, Higgings said:

Don't forget they managed to find out even players who used a Chaos pot in the Halloween dungeons, once.

Why did they need to find that

What about silence relic guys should the duration increase to 5-6 seconds instead of 4? or increase the chance to 15% :D

I got the mcoin relic cheap in the market a few hours ago and my bees only had silence 4-5 times and it seems to end in like 3 seconds not even 4 like the description says :D

Edited by GuestGuy7

10 hours ago, GuestGuy7 said:

What about silence relic guys should the duration increase to 5-6 seconds instead of 4? or increase the chance to 15% :D

I got the mcoin relic cheap in the market a few hours ago and my bees only had silence 4-5 times and it seems to end in like 3 seconds not even 4 like the description says :D

4 seconds of mute are a lot, especially in PvP, where every second seems an eternity xd. But, as you said, increasing the triggering chance of it can be very interesting, since it can be used on skills with a very high cooldown ( Threads of Darkness, for example )

17 minutes ago, Higgings said:

4 seconds of mute are a lot, especially in PvP, where every second seems an eternity xd. But, as you said, increasing the triggering chance of it can be very interesting, since it can be used on skills with a very high cooldown ( Threads of Darkness, for example )

It gets activated rarely i think one second more would not make the user op, the 4 current seconds seem to end very fast according to the animation

• 4 weeks later...

Or how about making it resist negative effects too like bees/bleeding/etc like the resist runes?

I still would like to see it last 7.5/10 seconds instead of 5 because most skills which activate it got a big cooldown time and the chance to activate is only 10% the relic is useless right now

Edited by GuestGuy7

• 1 month later...