necro compare druid

f4348357

what advantage does necro have compare with druid?

root and song all better skills than sleep and panic.and necro loss hp when using heal and shield.

i want know opinion of druid user

I guess u would like advises from other ppl but i still hope mine could help :winkingpumpkin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OllGSgj6IlM

In this video u can have some ideas about how necro works in pvp (since u are talinkg about pvp skills)

U cannot just simply say that one class is better than another.

For pvp i would say that druid is really easier to play than necro. But don't underestimate necros; mental pit and nightmares are very powerful skills.

Hp loss is annoying but if u can buy vamp runes it's ok. U should also consider buying great relic of salutary healing/refreshment and relic of unprecedented health.

I will try my best to help you but it's very hard to compare. The classes are completely different, they both have advantages and drawbacks, u should try find vids, guides, and make your opinion about these classes. I can try to describe what defines each class (pve):

1)Druid. Probably the strongest healer of the game

I find the slow heal less efficient than the instant heal (priest and necro), and at high lvl more cooldown help instant healers to heal more. Shield reloads faster too, but barskin becomes better as well at high lvl bcs ppl have more def.

What makes it such a good healer is the fact that druid as 3expert heals

-invigorating stream: quite low healing but short cooldown. regenerates mana too but unfortunately u can't select the target, it heals the one with less hp around you, so better have a lot of hp and your damagers too.

-healing barrier: absorbs up to 1500dmg (4/4) and heals the amount of dmg it absorbs. Can easily save the life of one of your team mates but the cooldown is very long. Some stupid ppl sometimes run when the barrier is on them so basically the skill is wasted. Problem solved if u go with clever ppl:cat6:

-secret link: heals the one with the less hp between you and the character u used it on. The healing depends on the HP difference between both characters. It's a very strong skill, but it requires you to have a lot of hp >> you have to sacrifice stats for hp, and it's less efficient if u aren't full hp. Can't be used on yourself.

2)Necro: Forsaken's priest

Just like priest, necro is an healer with instant heal+shield. It is very efficient but he gains only a small heal with shield+rain combo with experts.

Dark power is perhaps the best necro skill for pve, it's like priest's aura but with shorter cooldown and without range limitation.

Infection is strong as well, increasing dmg received by the target and with decent cooldown. Has AoE dmg as well

Fateful link is useless as lvl1, but strong AoE dmg buff at 4/4

Moreover necro has got a lot of AoE dmg skills (rain, poisonnous shield, infection). With all those buff skills+AoE+the fact that many of it's skills don't require accuracy it is really really helpful

PS: I hope i helped you, though there's a lot more to say than what i said, and some nuances to bring

Edited by Pecleb

The thing is that  a necro isn't the counterpart of a druid. Shaman is the mc side druid, you could compare a necro with a priest, but not a druid. 

Ignoring eskills, a necro has a shield and instant healing, also a stun that is more effective in group pvp, and works 100% compared to druid's forest song which is even an eskill. Except that I can't think of anything, druid is a class better suitable for pvp than necro.

I will be the first one to answer your question instead of babbling about unrelated things.

12 hours ago, f4348357 said:

what advantage does necro have compare with druid?

Necro is better at PvE. And that's about it.

Currently only the following classes are usable on arena:

death knight

barbarian

charmer

druid

paladin

blade dancer

All other classes are just for PvE and you shouldn't even bother getting arena gear on them. Unless you have fun beating people with poor knowledge of the game/way worse gear.

Edit: If you are part of the stupid group of players who gives 1v1 any relevance, I guess you could use hunter and warlock, get first signal, stun cycle your enemy to death and feel good about yourself.

Edited by nabnecro

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know about you,but I find necromancers very hard to beat when they have the "Mental pit" expert skill upgraded. It punches a strong damage debuff (even stronger than sap and taunt). up to 44% judging from my calculations. And cooldown decrease which will make your skills charge incredibly slowly for the duration of the spell effect.

So yea,fighting them is really hard to the point where you have to think of consequences of your misuse of skills. I mean... healing yourself during the mental pit skill will not only render your heal almost useless (a huge decrease),but most probably send the skill to an unforgiving pit of cooldown. (sure you can just probably control almost permanently if you have a good cd,which I don't lol)

Edited by Fortuno

On 09/12/2017 at 6:47 PM, nabnecro said:

I will be the first one to answer your question instead of babbling about unrelated things.

Currently only the following classes are usable on arena:

death knight

barbarian

charmer

druid

paladin

blade dancer

All other classes are just for PvE and you shouldn't even bother getting arena gear on them. Unless you have fun beating people with poor knowledge of the game/way worse gear.

Edit: If you are part of the stupid group of players who gives 1v1 any relevance, I guess you could use hunter and warlock, get first signal, stun cycle your enemy to death and feel good about yourself.

Haven't you been some kind of hard duelist ? Sleeping your opponent for 5 seconds ?

• 3 weeks later...
On 09.12.2017 at 8:47 PM, nabnecro said:

What about priest? Priest is the best support in game now ? Also have a good damage output too, am I wrong? :intrigueddoge:

On 1/26/2018 at 11:18 AM, Omercix said:

What about priest? Priest is the best support in game now ? Also have a good damage output too, am I wrong? :intrigueddoge:

Yeah, I think priest is the best support now, but still, supporting in general is not strong/rewarding in this game.