[2017.12.08] Update Warspear Online 7.3: Breath of Frost. Preview.

Daria

Certeza que é skill de causar dano. tipo as bolas de neve dos eventos anteriores

espero que dessa vez eu dê sorte na tower pq nesse hallo so dropei uma lança 22 :fuck_that:

43 minutes ago, Dariantes said:

Certeza que é skill de causar dano. tipo as bolas de neve dos eventos anteriores

espero que dessa vez eu dê sorte na tower pq nesse hallo so dropei uma lança 22 :fuck_that:

Pls... english :pin7:

Hate to ask this again but i need a stun staff and snow belt very very badly pls put both stun weapons and snow belts in this holiday events dgs :(

not in the bosses cause nobody bothers killing them

and like i said in the other thread pls make the dynamic events rounds last 5m max except the final boss round cause nobody likes waiting 15m for one round like in the horrors patching the veil

Edited by GuestGuy7

Sry but they won't put stun weaps just cuz u need one :/ stun weaps are only for halloween event. if u can't find/they are too expensive u should try to get snow staff or craft staff (better for pve btw, and better to take fero staff for pvp)

12 hours ago, Pecleb said:

Sry but they won't put stun weaps just cuz u need one :/ stun weaps are only for halloween event. if u can't find/they are too expensive u should try to get snow staff or craft staff (better for pve btw, and better to take fero staff for pvp)

They should put them as drops in the dgs cause nobody cared to kill the moiras or whatever they are called.

I dont want a fero staff nor rage staff the only staffs close to what i need are berengars staff with crit, accu and skill cooldown and life steal staff with crit and skill cooldown :(

You see i wanted a stun staff so i can amp it to +6 or 8 and use a stun crystal on it and my boots cause i was building the ultimate annoying druid, now if i use a non stun staff i wont bother putting a stun crystal and my dream build will be ruined.

Waiting another year aint fun at all and theres a high chance NOBODY will kill the bosses again in the next horror event or there wont even be any stun weapon drops :(

Amping another staff very high just to be strong is not a option since i wont bother buying mcoins now i will go farm instead it aint worth spending money on items i dont like :D

The stun crystal in boots is the only stun i can get right now and im so pissed off

Edited by GuestGuy7

7 minutes ago, BennyBT said:

What is "already next week?" This week or did you mean the 18th week last Friday?

The week which is next after the week the preview post was published.

1 hour ago, evento said:

how do the players on the server test get the link of the new outfits and skins? Is there any place with the list of news?

From those npc merchants in event main town

plz tell me what i saw in test is wrong:calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:  new set with resistance buff??

Lol you are distroying a main char, who is basic use is to stun. 

at least make it pve resistance only means it work on bosses stuns only, thats fair. but making every single char can dodge locks stuns meaning rip warlock, its no good at all anymore 

plz dont do it :D 

still if u do i dont mind alot i can use lock as pve only

5 minutes ago, Malek M Hjayz said:

plz tell me what i saw in test is wrong:calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:  new set with resistance buff??

at least make it pve resistance only means it work on bosses stuns only, thats fair. but making every single char can dodge locks stuns meaning rip warlock, its no good at all anymore 

What did you expect with all those elves out there crying? xd

At least such items will worth something.

7 minutes ago, Higgings said:

What did you expect with all those elves out there crying? xd

At least such items will worth something.

soon  ill learn how to cry and cry about ranger traps or bd op dmgg maybe

Yeah, what is that 8000 damage ranger may do with explosive traps? NERF IT! :calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

(In case anyone would misunderstand: I am joking.)

Edited by BennyBT

2 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

Daqueles comerciantes npc na cidade principal do evento

not the items of the NPC, the costumes they have in the chest, and the store

How do they get the links?

12 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

Muahahahahahahahahah ty devs for this wonderful update now it's time to play ws again with my bd fear me perma stunners :laughingpumpkin:

tell me ho much it took you tears for it to happen ?

2 hours ago, Malek M Hjayz said:

You can use them too,  and i guess you will be just fine if you start play like Darrkrr/lyzois from your guild, idk man, its so cringe cry as warlock while owning this.

PS: If still not happy you can try level and amp new class on your own account instead using daddy Janik chars :winkingpumpkin:

20171211_214013.png

Edited by Spanish

7 hours ago, Malek M Hjayz said:

tell me ho much it took you tears for it to happen ?

Ur the one who crying now even before u try it again get own acc then talk with ws legends :advise:

14 hours ago, ELASIRI said:

Ur the one who crying now even before u try it again get own acc then talk with ws legends :advise:

Funny that he as a caster has more damage than most of the damagers in the game and still cries...

Wait, what?

Legend... Hah.

Edited by BennyBT

Aww duck i was making a druid for the stuns thanks very much gm let tanks resist stuns so they can cut casters like paper.

The only weapon against 1000+ dmg users were stuns and you want to take that away so the rich kids with their moms credit card can kill all in one hit

Are relics for expert skills ever going to be made?