[2017.12.08] Update Warspear Online 7.3: Breath of Frost. Preview.

Daria

icepaladin_anons_660x360.png

Ho-ho-ho!

If you are already quite frozen by this snowy December, we hope that the news about the upcoming World Creation holiday will warm you up. Already next week you will be able to join all festivities and celebrate the ending of the year on the Snow Boundary!

Cold winds are raging once again above the Snow Boundary. But this time it is not mere frost, but a ghastly breathing of the Death itself! Chilly hatred of Mortis is threatening the Snow Boundary and its guests. Mortis combined his knowledge of ice magic and necromancy and resurrected thousands of warriors who had fallen in the battles for the Snow Boundary for the past centuries. The army of frozen dead is coming closer and closer now. Who will stop them? Only those who manage to find out Mortis' weakness and the secret of his power.

Holiday quests

gen2.png  gen3.png  gen5.png

By completing a chain of storyline quests, find out about Mortis' sinister plans and help the WhiteBeard protect the Snow Boundary from the dead army. Time to face the minions of the mysterious villain!

There is also a bunch of daily quests waiting to entertain you during long winter evenings. Complete them, have fun and get excellent rewards!

Holiday skills

To help you fighting enemies on the Snow Boundary, the Whitebeard took care of additional skills for all warriors in Arinar: помощьмегантропа.pngMeganthropus' Help, which summons a yeti who attacks enemies, weakens them and protects its master, and ледяноебезумие.pngFrosty Madness, ready to be unleashed upon the enemy in the shape of a massive icicle.

Dynamic event

Disturb the plans of the main villain of the holiday in six subsequent stages of the event! Unite with other warriors and fight till the end to kill the Dragon and break the Mortis' sphere where he keeps the source of his infinite power!

Dungeons

inst1.png  inst2.png  inst3.png

Six holiday Dungeons as a net of twisted ice mazes are ready to welcome all warriors. Keep in mind that only those who apply not only their bravery, but also their mind, will be able to overcome all the obstacles, kill enemies and get unique prizes!

Rides

Ice battle, levels 13-17/18-23/24-28 (group)

Magical altars summon waves of monsters from ice caves. The purple altar summons the weakest ones, the blue one - more powerful, and the green altar - the most dangerous and fierce enemies! From time to time the Rage Sphere will kill some of the monsters depriving you of trophies. Decide for yourself whether to kill a lot of weak enemies or to defeat a few powerful ones. The stronger the killed enemy is, the more Good luck tokens you will get.

Combat cremation, levels 1-28 (solo and group)

Mortis has created a whole army of dead. To defeat them, use special fire oil that will burn them to the grounds! There are also special colourful spheres to enhance the effect of the oil. Kill as many enemies as you can and you will be worthily rewarded!

Joint efforts, levels 1-28 (solo)

Snowmen are afraid of two things: fireballs for their burning abilities and goblins who like taking snowmen to pieces. By pushing and directing snowmen, help them to avenge their offenders! Increase the speed and powers of snowmen by pulling them to colourful pyramids, but keep in mind that those pyramids may empower fireballs as well.

Bosses

Enormous Mortis' might is doubled by the power of his minions. Defeat them, return peace to Arinar and get precious rewards!

Mortis

mortis.png

Resurrecting thousands of dead who had fallen on the Snow Boundary for the last years, Mortis is growing his power to avenge his enemies. Time to defeat him and save Arinar from all danger! You also may gather the whole guild against him, and you will be rewarded with confident win, as well as with an additional guild prize!
To activate this guild event, members of your guild have to complete holiday dungeons a certain amount of times.

Achievements

Twelve unique achievements will be added to the game only during the winter holidays. Complete all of them and get a memorable reward!

That is all for now, more information about the upcoming holiday will be available on the release day.
AIGRIND

Weeeeew such nice stuff we have here :biggrin:

So, basically, we will have the chance to fight Mortis twice? One during the dynamic evenr and the 2nd during the guild event? With the difference that on the dynamic event, all who participated will get a chest, and on the guild event, all guildies will get a guild prize. What kind of guild prize? Buffs? Coffers? Both...? :blush:

15 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Weeeeew such nice stuff we have here :biggrin:

So, basically, we will have the chance to fight Mortis twice? One during the dynamic evenr and the 2nd during the guild event? With the difference that on the dynamic event, all who participated will get a chest, and on the guild event, all guildies will get a guild prize. What kind of guild prize? Buffs? Coffers? Both...? :blush:

Not quite. The main boss of the dynamic event is Dragon Ruberius (if I spell his name right), and Mortis is a raid boss who will always be there if you'd like to fight him. But once a day the members of your guild may also activate a special guild event, which activates separately for each guild, by completing holiday Dungeons for a certain amount of times (the leader of the party has to belong to the needed guild). Then you go to Mortis, kill him and get additional guild prize (I don't know myself for now what it will be, let's wait for the release to find out).

2 minutes ago, TheCabbage said:

Already? Christmas is early this year.

Right in time for us to warm up, so the peak of the festivity would be just on Christmas and New Year's Eve. :floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

6 minutes ago, Spanish said:

There will be another greatest sale like last year for this celebration?

There is no information about it now. Let's just follow the news. :cat8:

1 hour ago, Daria said:

Ho-ho-ho!

If you are already quite frozen by this snowy December, we hope that the news about the upcoming World Creation holiday will warm you up.

What if we live in the Mediterranean Sea and its 25°C here.. While in December... No event for us? 

29 minutes ago, REAPER said:

What if we live in the Mediterranean Sea and its 25°C here.. While in December... No event for us? 

Feel ya, dude :laughingowl:

1 hour ago, Daria said:

Not quite. The main boss of the dynamic event is Dragon Ruberius (if I spell his name right), and Mortis is a raid boss who will always be there if you'd like to fight him. But once a day the members of your guild may also activate a special guild event, which activates separately for each guild, by completing holiday Dungeons for a certain amount of times (the leader of the party has to belong to the needed guild). Then you go to Mortis, kill him and get additional guild prize (I don't know myself for now what it will be, let's wait for the release to find out).

Ohh that's it! Can't wait to see what kind of shiny items this bad boy will give us! :panda8:

21 minutes ago, Pinguinoo said:

what day exactly?:cat2:

The exact day is not revelaed yet. We know it is Next week, so just have patience :)

6 minutes ago, Freki said:

test server link?

Wait for the creation of a dedicated topic: it won't take much, I guess ;)

1 hour ago, Pinguinoo said:

what day exactly?:cat2:

3 hours ago, Daria said:

If you are already quite frozen by this snowy December, we hope that the news about the upcoming World Creation holiday will warm you up. Already next week you will be able to join all festivities and celebrate the ending of the year on the Snow Boundary!

Based on what daria said, the snow event is in next week , i guess after 4-5 days coz testing the update in test server. 

3 hours ago, Daria said:

Right in time for us to warm up, so the peak of the festivity would be just on Christmas and New Year's Eve. :floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

i can see x4 gp event here xd

1 hour ago, Freki said:

test server link?

Test should be up tomorrow, search in Russian section tomorrow 

Edited by Sai Chandra

2 minutes ago, Livina said:

Umm .-. When will u guys make the sale of the '187 mcoins' for signs/set? 

I really missed it :sadowl:

I don't know that myself. :unsure:

4 hours ago, Daria said:

Resurrecting thousands of dead who had fallen on the Snow Boundary for the last years,

So he could be reviving previous snowy bosses 

50 minutes ago, Danfake said:

It tells me the boss main name, it's for a school job

:happypumpkin::sadowl:    @Daria

The main Villain's name is Mortis. 

Just now, Angelxgod said:

Daria can we have more information about guild reward when we kill Mortis ?:monocle1:

More infos about that will come on the day of the release. Just have patience ;)