About team copy

limanman

Can we change the copy to match the mechanism like the arena, This makes it easier for new players to form teams, and older players don't waste energy. So people don't end up doing nothing all day. Please refer to and reply to me, thank you 

2 hours ago, limanman said:

Just like PVP, match your teammates into the copy 

Well, if I got it right, you mean the "Party" or "Couple" of players (?)

You're suggesting a random process of players' selection when we demand for a dungeon? 

11小时前,Higgings说:

那么,如果我说得对,你是指玩家的“派对”或“情侣”(?)

当我们要求地牢的时候,你是在暗示玩家选择的随机过程? 

BD就像PVP一样自动匹配BD 

3 hours ago, limanman said:

BD就像PVP一样自动匹配BD 

I fear you'll have to write in english, limanman. My apologies, but I can't speak Chinese. :cry2:

On 12/7/2017 at 3:49 PM, limanman said:

Can we change the copy to match the mechanism like the arena, This makes it easier for new players to form teams, and older players don't waste energy. So people don't end up doing nothing all day. Please refer to and reply to me, thank you 

On 12/7/2017 at 6:42 PM, Higgings said:

Sorry, I didn't get what you meant as "Copy" :fool:

On 12/8/2017 at 10:54 AM, limanman said:

Just like PVP, match your teammates into the copy 

10 hours ago, limanman said:

BD就像PVP一样自动匹配BD 

he meant, copy mechanism in arena which is basically 1v1. Its a fight between 2 players who are of same class. example: BD vs BD in arena

1 hour ago, Sai Chandra said:

he meant, copy mechanism in arena which is basically 1v1. Its a fight between 2 players who are of same class. example: BD vs BD in arena

Well, then I fear it will hardly be taken in consideration, since gms said mamy times it is not a 1vs1 game :/ 

But never say never!

Thank you for the translation, btw :pin3:

On 2017/12/9 at 3:53 PM, Higgings said:

那么,我担心它几乎不会被考虑,因为gms说mamy时代它不是1vs1游戏:/ 

但永远不要说永远!

感谢您的翻译,顺便说一句 :pin3:

You still don't understand what I mean... 

getting players go to dg same as arena,and the match can be entered without the world shouting match,bcz its an international game after all,there are many language barriers ,so ppl dont have to waste their energy

21 minutes ago, limanman said:

You still don't understand what I mean... 

Getting players go to dg same as arena,and the match can be entered without the world shouting match,bcz its an international game after all,there are many language barriers ,so ppl dont have to waste their energy

I actually got it the first time, but I wanted a confirm... 

What if you need a healer for a dungeon, but the system finds a damager and he gets automatically invited in your party ( and insta teleported in the dungeon, if I got it right ) ?

On 2017/12/10 at 9:29 PM, Higgings said:

I actually got it the first time, but I wanted a confirm... 

What if you need a healer for a dungeon, but the system finds a damager and he gets automatically invited in your party ( and insta teleported in the dungeon, if I got it right ) ?

his mean is "match"

im a leader,i need a healer,so i can inv a healer in match list who has clicked "match DG" directly.And no need yeild in world chat channel.

and you can match everywhere ,when pt ful,we can start dg in different place or get together in dg door,it depends on game designer.:unsure: