Need help

GuestGuy7

Question

1. Can a char have all 10 expert skills? 8 from library and 2 from arena chest?

Yes i know you cant make a shortcut for all of them i just wanna know if i can have them all so i can keep switching the shortcuts depending on pvp or pve situation.

2. Will using a book of oblivion keep my expert skills and relics?

3. How long the arena skills ferocity and resilience last?

4. How much is the heal of the link druid skill when you have 2k hp? (i wanna try a fun high crit build i know rogues will be a pain in the ass but song and high resil will fix this xD)

Can it be used on myself or ally only?

5. Can the shield skill be used on myself?

6. Can that stream skill be used on myself?

7. I keep seeing the update process at random times when opening ws in my android... it downloads the same 5mb update again and again it gets annoying anybody knows a fix?

Im using wifi so i dont bother much but when i play ws i usually download a tv show or movie to pass time while playing and have to pause my download to let ws download the update

Edited by GuestGuy7

22 answers to this question

Hello there!

So.... xD

1. Yes

2. Yes, absolutely

3. 1.800 seconds

4. It depends also on the hps of the other player you "link" with that skill, it can be used on you too, of course

5. If you mean the Priest/Necro skill, yes

6. @Morgana: she has got a druid, and can answer such quests way better than me :)

7. @Jessie

4. I'm pretty sure they disabled crits for secret link.

5. Barskin/heal shield yes, otherwise higgs is right too

7. You should try to reinstall the game. And make sure you have an email assigned before uninstalling

7. It means the phone storage is limited so the update is downloaded in a temp file which is deleted after leaving the game, try freeing up more space and see if the update occurs everytime you wanna play

Edited by Mewingdrip
typo

4) when u have 2k hp link wont help u to heal anybody, it heals the one with less hp between u and the guy u use the skill on, depending on the hp difference between both chars and ur magic power. So basically it could only save u, but won't be of any help for ur tanks. and yes as raezer said link don't crit anymore!

If u want to go for link i advise u to try to get about the same hp as the tanks of ur lvl have. My druid lvl 26 got 3.8k hp and 3/4 link when tank is down to 2k hp i heal him to ~3.7k. @Morgana told me 3/4 isn't necessary if u have enough hp and mdmg but i only have 474 mdmg atm.

And u can't use the link on yourself, it can heal yourself, but only if u use it on someone who is in ur pt and who have mroe hp than u do.

5) yes u can use healing barrier on yourself

6) yes u can use on yourself. I don't have this skill but if it hasn't change it heals the one with less hp around u, including you. u can't choose the target. And the healing is quite low, u need high mdmg for it to be strong. U should ask Morgana about this skill.

hope i have been helpful

@Pecleb your magic damage plays no role when it comes to secret link, it depends on the hp difference only.

6. Pecleb said everything already :D but I find it very useful actually. I levelled it to 3/4 with 600 dmg and since the cooldown is very low it's so useful in pve because you basically have three healing skills

Thank you all guys for the info i will try hard to get ap for those arena books :(

Yes my storage is always full so you must be right, should i free only my internal storage or sd card too?

Guest Jessie
15 часов назад, GuestGuy7 сказал:

7. I keep seeing the update process at random times when opening ws in my android... it downloads the same 5mb update again and again it gets annoying anybody knows a fix?

Hello! :)

Dear player, how much free space do you have on:
* your internal phone storage
* your external phone storage (SD card)

140mb internal

500mb sd card right now, will change at any moment :D

I dont see the update message now for some reason while im sure i had even more free space when i had the problem :0

This game is like 60mb so i dont see why im having such problems rest games i play dont have similar problems

18 hours ago, Morgana said:

@Pecleb your magic damage plays no role when it comes to secret link, it depends on the hp difference only.

@Morgana A friend of mine told me it does, and indeed i tried it myself without staff i healed ~50hp less per tick. I tried on afk guy when instantly respawning in 3v3 arena, so same hp. I might have regenerated hp once while removing staff, but my hp rege is 21, so it doesn't change anything.

Anyway that's very small compared to hp contribution: the guy had 4k hp i had 1.9k when respawning, so i was healing 500+ per tick. My staff had 256mdmg. So basically like 10% more heal with double dmg

I made this test in july

36 minutes ago, Pecleb said:

@Morgana A friend of mine told me it does, and indeed i tried it myself without staff i healed ~50hp less per tick. I tried on afk guy when instantly respawning in 3v3 arena, so same hp. I might have regenerated hp once while removing staff, but my hp rege is 21, so it doesn't change anything.

Anyway that's very small compared to hp contribution: the guy had 4k hp i had 1.9k when respawning, so i was healing 500+ per tick. My staff had 256mdmg. So basically like 10% more heal with double dmg

I made this test in july

Mhmm awkward I have to test this as well :cat2: thanks for the info :)

Guest Jessie
В 12/4/2017 в 19:22, GuestGuy7 сказал:

140mb internal

500mb sd card right now, will change at any moment :D

I dont see the update message now for some reason while im sure i had even more free space when i had the problem :0

This game is like 60mb so i dont see why im having such problems rest games i play dont have similar problems

Thank you for your report! :smile:

We are aware of the issue and are working on a fix.
Everything will be working correctly soon...

Thank you, cant wait for the fix!

I got more druid questions and dont want to make new threads so here we go again xD

1. Does forest song got any limit on how many enemies it can put to sleep around you? like can i enter a mc town and put everyone to sleep? :D

2. I read a very long time ago that the bee skill reduces the ctitical hit chance of enemy while he is hurt by the skill is thos for real?

And anybody knowd how much is the enemies attack speed reduced when he is hurt by the bees at 5/5?

3. Can the water and tornado expert skills and the bee skill stun a enemy if i wear a stun weapon or use the stun crystal? 

4. The dodge stat works the same for all chars? cause i keep seeing players talk about never seeing a dodge on their healer char even when having 15% dodge... i never used dodge on any of my caster chars so i got no idea if this is true or these people are trolling or just super unlucky

5. Duration of stun increases if i lvl up the water expert skill? if yes, how much it lasts at 4 lvl?

6. Can tornado stun and if yes does lvling this skill increase the stun duration and how long it lasts at 4 lvl?

Is this skill still in the game i havent seen it used by any druid for a looooooong time :0

Edited by GuestGuy7

10 hours ago, GuestGuy7 said:

Thank you, cant wait for the fix!

I got more druid questions and dont want to make new threads so here we go again xD

1. Does forest song got any limit on how many enemies it can put to sleep around you? like can i enter a mc town and put everyone to sleep? :D

2. I read a very long time ago that the bee skill reduces the ctitical hit chance of enemy while he is hurt by the skill is thos for real?

And anybody knowd how much is the enemies attack speed reduced when he is hurt by the bees at 5/5?

3. Can the water and tornado expert skills and the bee skill stun a enemy if i wear a stun weapon or use the stun crystal? 

4. The dodge stat works the same for all chars? cause i keep seeing players talk about never seeing a dodge on their healer char even when having 15% dodge... i never used dodge on any of my caster chars so i got no idea if this is true or these people are trolling or just super unlucky

5. Duration of stun increases if i lvl up the water expert skill? if yes, how much it lasts at 4 lvl?

6. Can tornado stun and if yes does lvling this skill increase the stun duration and how long it lasts at 4 lvl?

Is this skill still in the game i havent seen it used by any druid for a looooooong time :0

1. In pvp there's a limit of targets. 3/4/5/6 depending on the skill lvl i think. In pve there's not

2. idk, but anyway it isn't worth making 5/5. If u are pve oriented make 5/5 heal and 5/5 barskin. If u are pvp oriented make 5/5 heal and 5/5 roots. That's only 3 points left for the other skills

3. Water and tornado yes, bees i don't think so.

4. Yes, it works the same for everybody. But the fact is that 15%dodge =0% dodge if ur ennemy got 15%+ accuracy. So basically 15% dodge is useless in pve, it's only a bit useful for pvp if ur ennemies have no accuracy

5. Yes. 2/2.5/3/4 i think. They buffed it

6. I don't use this skill. but all my friends told me not to lvl it up

11 hours ago, Pecleb said:

1. In pvp there's a limit of targets. 3/4/5/6 depending on the skill lvl i think. In pve there's not

2. idk, but anyway it isn't worth making 5/5. If u are pve oriented make 5/5 heal and 5/5 barskin. If u are pvp oriented make 5/5 heal and 5/5 roots. That's only 3 points left for the other skills

3. Water and tornado yes, bees i don't think so.

4. Yes, it works the same for everybody. But the fact is that 15%dodge =0% dodge if ur ennemy got 15%+ accuracy. So basically 15% dodge is useless in pve, it's only a bit useful for pvp if ur ennemies have no accuracy

5. Yes. 2/2.5/3/4 i think. They buffed it

6. I don't use this skill. but all my friends told me not to lvl it up

Nice thank you very much :D

I got 5 roots 5 heal and i just got 2 lvl bees from reaching 16 lvl i will go for bees 5/5 to test it, i would use a book of oblivion anyway to get song 4/4 so i dont mind :D

upgrading bees from 1 to 2 lvl only gave me 4 more damage thats hilarious (then again i only have 170 magic so i better not mock the skill atm)

Can a gm tell how much percent is the attack speed of enemies reduced cause i cant test that

Edited by GuestGuy7

14 hours ago, GuestGuy7 said:

Can a gm tell how much percent is the attack speed of enemies reduced cause i cant test that

It's 15/20/25/30/35% depending on the skill level.

On 12/4/2017 at 2:37 AM, GuestGuy7 said:

1. Can a char have all 10 expert skills? 8 from library and 2 from arena chest?

Yes i know you cant make a shortcut for all of them i just wanna know if i can have them all so i can keep switching the shortcuts depending on pvp or pve situation.

No, The max expert skills you can have right now at any time is  9.

P.S. -- There are other unique expert skills like [Book "Enhanced Penetration"] , [Book "Enhanced Critical Damage"] , [Book "Enhanced Acuracy"] , [Book "Enhanced Physical Defence"] , [Book "Enhanced Magic Defence"] , [Book "Enhanced Cooldown"] 

@Daria

Thanks 35% sounds funny, i wanna see the 2 hand users slow attacks :D

@Sai Chandra

Can you tell where to get those books?

Never saw them anywhere i keep seeing people get the resil and fero books in wc xD

2 hours ago, GuestGuy7 said:

@Daria

Thanks 35% sounds funny, i wanna see the 2 hand users slow attacks :D

@Sai Chandra

Never saw them anywhere i keep seeing people get the resil and fero books in wc xD

They can be found in the arena chest, sold by any Arena Shop vendor. The chests in Ayvondil are more lucky, when it comes to get worthy stuff, but cost a bit more than the ones in Irselnort or the ones in the 1st islands. Though, the ones in the 1st islands are a bit less lucky than Ayvondil's ones.

7 hours ago, GuestGuy7 said:

@Sai Chandra

The "Enchanced ___" ? 

U can get them by raiding bosses like engineer, kronus, and elm

Cooldown one you can only get on special occassion like this winter for example to my knowlege

About the Penetration book u can also get from events like completing any "heroic lvl of dungeons"

I suggest u to check this topic as well : 

https://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?/topic/55327-20160930-fantastic-drop-and-where-to-find-it-farmer’s-memo/

Edited by Livina

On 12/11/2017 at 5:22 PM, Sai Chandra said:

No, The max expert skills you can have right now at any time is  9.

P.S. -- There are other unique expert skills like [Book "Enhanced Penetration"] , [Book "Enhanced Critical Damage"] , [Book "Enhanced Acuracy"] , [Book "Enhanced Physical Defence"] , [Book "Enhanced Magic Defence"] , [Book "Enhanced Cooldown"] 

7 hours ago, GuestGuy7 said:

@Sai Chandra

[Book "Enhanced Penetration"] , [Book "Enhanced Critical Damage"] , [Book "Enhanced Acuracy"]  from elm boss, 

[Book "Enhanced Physical Defence"] , [Book "Enhanced Magic Defence"]  from engineer boss

[Book "Enhanced Cooldown"]  from momba boss in spring event

P.S. ---[Book "Enhanced Penetration"] will drop in heroic dungeons in few double gp weeks. Watch out for annoucements of special events.