Sign in to follow this  
Huflit

Deathly eyes, Nightmare

It seems that Deathly eyes wont deal X% health as damage if the target already lost that X% health. For example, lvl5 Deathly eyes skill reduces up to 14% health, but the target only have 80% HP, so keep spamming this skill is just to reduce Magic defence n take advantage of Poison spittle.

Is that true?

Why should i upgrade Nightmare to high lvl? I dont like Arena or Hunting people, so should i ignore it? I dont Think it is good except making one of the monsters sleep in high lvl dgs.

13 hours ago, Huflit said:

It seems that Deathly eyes wont deal X% health as damage if the target already lost that X% health. For example, lvl5 Deathly eyes skill reduces up to 14% health, but the target only have 80% HP, so keep spamming this skill is just to reduce Magic defence n take advantage of Poison spittle.

Is that true?

Correct. Deadly Eye decreases the magic def of the target and reduces the MAX ammount of the its hps to a certain Percentage: that means that the skill does not really deal damage.

13 hours ago, Huflit said:

Why should i upgrade Nightmare to high lvl? I dont like Arena or Hunting people, so should i ignore it? I dont Think it is good except making one of the monsters sleep in high lvl dgs.

You're right here. As a necro, the first thing you should level up is "Ancient Seal". Nightmare, as you correctly said, can be very op when it comes to cool an enemy down by sleeping him. But in PvE, skills like "Bone Shield" or why not, "Deadly Eye" can be even useful against Bosses. Take in consideration to use and level up these skills. 

Hope I have been useful! 

Have a nice day! :bye:

Edited by Higgings

My necro setup is 5heal 5shield 3nightmares

I think there's no need to make nightmares 5/5 if u just want to focus on pve. 3/5 is long already, and in dg ur pt mates can cancel it by dealing dmg, so i think 5/5 isn't needed.

I made shield 5/5 to help me quest, but im gonna make it 3/5 now, and put points in deathly eye, cuz i want to focus on farm and dgs, and it's cool to reduce bosse's hp at the beginning. Moreover i hate to have to spam it to get poison bonus when it's 1/5 only

And yes ofc 5/5 heal, and for eye's mechanisms higgings answered

On 2017/12/3 at 5:49 AM, Pecleb said:

My necro setup is 5heal 5shield 3nightmares

I think there's no need to make nightmares 5/5 if u just want to focus on pve. 3/5 is long already, and in dg ur pt mates can cancel it by dealing dmg, so i think 5/5 isn't needed.

I made shield 5/5 to help me quest, but im gonna make it 3/5 now, and put points in deathly eye, cuz i want to focus on farm and dgs, and it's cool to reduce bosse's hp at the beginning. Moreover i hate to have to spam it to get poison bonus when it's 1/5 only

And yes ofc 5/5 heal, and for eye's mechanisms higgings answered

does it no need spam death eye for poison when it 3/5?

1 hour ago, f4348357 said:

does it no need spam death eye for poison when it 3/5?

well it last longer, so maybe on bosses who resist it a lot u need to spam it, but the duration increase is a real advantage bcs at 1/5 it's so short u need to use the skill all the time and on bosses it often fails too much, thus u can't benefit from poison.

10 hours ago, Pecleb said:

well it last longer, so maybe on bosses who resist it a lot u need to spam it, but the duration increase is a real advantage bcs at 1/5 it's so short u need to use the skill all the time and on bosses it often fails too much, thus u can't benefit from poison.

tx i see.

can u tell me how much magical def death eye decrease in different lvl?

lvl1: 2% def reduction, 3% hp reduction, 10s duration >> with 2 stacks 4%/6%

lvl2: 3%/4%/12s >> 6%/8%

lvl3: 4%/5%/14s >> 8%/10%

lvl4: 5%/6%/16s >> 10%/12%

lvl5: 6%/7%/18s >> 12%/14%

The mdef reduction is low, the biggest bonus is hp reduction and the duration increase that helps for poison.

(U might say that from 10 to 14 sec there isn't much difference but from my experience i fail from short to get two stacks on poison with 1/5, so 4s more should be enough)

credits go to this topic: https://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?/topic/54907-warspear-61-necromancer-deathly-eye/

and this vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cy5azLYpqTo

the necro in the vid suggests 5/5 deathly eye, but u will have to sacrifice nightmares (big loss if u care even only a bit about pvp) or shield (i think it's a bad idea to make it 1/5 if u care about pve, it's gonna be very week). That's why i personnaly prefer to go for a mixed built 3/5 shield 3/5 eye 3/5 nightmare. Find the build that suits you!