Feedback system

Mewingdrip

Question

As I haven't been the only one encountering problems trying to take a discussion further than scratching the surface with the administrators and support team, I would like to know if there is any way, or a system in which we can actually give feedback on their actions and possibly report if stuff isn't going the way it should go. So if there is any system like that I'd be glad to hear of it from one of the administrators or support team members, and in case there is none also let me know and I'll open a topic in "Suggestions" forum proposing to create one.
Thank you, and despite I am demanding an answer as soon as possible, I wish you all a nice weekend! ^_^

3 answers to this question

Ahh Mewing I hate to say it but we should hold our horses now. Daria made herself clear and although we don't agree with her it's just like that

3 minutes ago, Morgana said:

Ahh Mewing I hate to say it but we should hold our horses now. Daria made herself clear and although we don't agree with her it's just like that

Hey hey wait up, this is different, I'm just asking if there is any way or anyone I can complain to about the poor services I receive from one of the administrators. Nothing else nothing more.